Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Is anybody doing anything good on here?

WhipCat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
In the Jungle
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Any worthy builds on this forum. I know of a couple, maybe a few. Otherwise it’s just a bunch of pulley swap stuff.

Kinda lame...

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
If I lived in the jungle, I wood be bored also. Just go pull some more pulleys. May be at the girly bar down the dirt road. That is not too lame. I got Double D's down the street and they luv me to adjust their pulleys. A bit $$ but worth while than talking to the mirror. Time for all 60's ers to be in bed dreaming of what to do next to win the car of Feb.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Any worthy builds on this forum. I know of a couple, maybe a few. Otherwise it’s just a bunch of pulley swap stuff.

Kinda lame...
Sorry , I just did a pulley swap & I know I'm lame :oops::LOL:

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
<---Lamer

(Still stock)

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I did tint, and wheels, and CAI.
Edit...
And springs and flares.

sigh.......
I'm lame.......

Last edited:

Phizzle

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Francisco
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger Hellcat
Hmmmmm...
  • Cquartz coated
  • PPF on entire front
  • Carbon stripes from face to ass
  • ZL1 rock guards
  • UPR catch can
  • Rohana forged wheels
  • Nitto 555rs in the rear
  • Wheels locks on all 4 corners
  • Mid muff delete
Probably missing some other stuff but...worthy enough?

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I did tint, and wheels, and CAI.
Edit...
And springs and flares.

sigh.......
I'm lame.......
I've never limped a day in my life...and the only one I ever knew that lived in the jungle...was TARZAN...WTF

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
2:30 am and the girls just did a pulley train on me. Not much to do with the car, but the hoo ee hoo sounded like sum one finishing a pull ee finish. Double Dees just turned into triple Dees. Even though we, you I and the utters ones, don't get a lot of talkage from the frozen feet from up north. It will perk see upstairs from the frozen tundra. We could get together and tear sumtin up and rebuild before sun up in Mn. If that happens. I have a couple of interests in mind. One is find the jungle, fire a gun into a tree and sea what falls out. For a hood ornament. Good start. Steal sum wheels, a crashed stang to make look like a 1970 Roards eraser. Lots to do down here with no snow. Make a snow bill dow look like a demond. Lots to doozer. Doing laundry and limited imagi nations with out the shine. If no sleep soon I will go into a long last coma with sum shine er way down the drain.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
2:30 am and the girls just did a pulley train on me. Not much to do with the car, but the hoo ee hoo sounded like sum one finishing a pull ee finish. Double Dees just turned into triple Dees. Even though we, you I and the utters ones, don't get a lot of talkage from the frozen feet from up north. It will perk see upstairs from the frozen tundra. We could get together and tear sumtin up and rebuild before sun up in Mn. If that happens. I have a couple of interests in mind. One is find the jungle, fire a gun into a tree and sea what falls out. For a hood ornament. Good start. Steal sum wheels, a crashed stang to make look like a 1970 Roards eraser. Lots to do down here with no snow. Make a snow bill dow look like a demond. Lots to doozer. Doing laundry and limited imagi nations with out the shine. If no sleep soon I will go into a long last coma with sum shine er way down the drain.
Even my wifes fancy new phone couldn't translate that...WTF hick

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Yo Demon Maan. What are you doing sharing your private mod converses with your tire and Hemi duddies. If she wants to be included that is cool as pinto and corn bread ettes.. Just poots her up to the pone with the Hickster and we com un I cate over the wires. Most women, and sum semi dudes, don't get the lingo of the hills that military acada me and jail has pru duced into my semi educated semi brain etterster. Any questions from ettes is appreciated. Especially cooking questions. I maid beez e veggie but I can turn in a opossum beatster. Phones are into by the Chi snneze and at this point they couldn't spell fried okra and pin ter beans,, and whom would want their in ter par tations?? Good I P Mers me if she has anf per tick erler questions,,, like wy amd I dewing laundry at 4 am. Well, I don't have any one to fiddle around with the car. Or what ever else. Thanks for the moderation at sum kind of hour. Got a singular girl friend that doue fooling around with laundry and cook. just whistle Dixie,, er.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
utter than the 50 cal,, wat is needed????

Geo1

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Omaha
State
NE
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
Well, I've gotta finish some drywall work in two of the bedrooms and then paint. After that, I'll be doing the upper pulley (yep), 1300cc injectors, and a dual fuel pump setup. And, finally install my GForce driveshaft, safety loop, and the Mishimoto 180 thermostat. Then take it to my cousin's speed shop when it warms up around here. Which will probably be April for the tune and fan speed settings.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Well, not a good night for sleep, cause now doing laundry and awaiting fer the sunster to come up and work on the car. Carpet day and interior cleaning on sawed and leather today. Not hot,,, of course.

fubar569

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradford
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Still up for winter...but contemplating a jump to a race ported Jokerz, FAS snout/plate or just going full send with a whipple.

In the meantime I have a 3.5 idler and Pump Gas Killer 2.79 from Ripa going on, I'm in line for first run of CCI's new aluminum driveshaft, probably going DIRS, need a drag pack yet...blah blah...

Last edited:
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Today will be the second day of working up a load for my .375 CT with Berger 379 gr solids. Does that count for anything?

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
@WhipCat

I add parts for the Dragstrip but are Daily Driver friendly.

Next week I am having a New "Catback' installed at HHP. I will post up about it with some pictures.

As much as everyone is in the middle of their "Winter Builds" it is quiet on here about them.

Linda :)

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
I added stripes and stickers to mine and she’s surely faster:geek: and I park my Mustang next to her which I know for sure she’s faster:p
B68856CC-22E6-4B80-8AE5-6EFD3E128FD2.jpeg C1324470-0FDE-403B-BBB3-99E8562F5012.jpeg 06B1B659-0D5A-4E5C-BDD6-BFD53F61C2C0.jpeg

Southernminncat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lonsdale
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Widebody Redeye
My Redeye is getting a 426 stroker, porting,TB, pulleys, injectors, cam, heads, parachute E85, ice tank and more. All mechanical and tuning by Barth and Satera. Getting ready for the 1 1/2 mile straight race at the end of this month in New Mexico. Can’t wait to see how it does.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Stripes look good,,, very nice. 8 am and fixin to wash and clean up carpet and interior. Then put it up till I move it to a new place where I don't have to share a garage with a stinging Z06. Moving back into my town home. 3.5 car garage for it self. Going to move in 2 months after renovations. Have had it rented out for 6 years. Lived in a house on a golf course, sold that, moved into another town home while having another built, moved from there into an apartment, and from there into here, and now back to the future where I started, solo, from a 3 bath 2.5 bath 3 car garage. Me my Kat and H/C. 1,800 SF by myself and no stinking ugly batman looking Zo6. Except the guy next door has 2 cobra's. That' fine. Get my guns and over 200 collector knives back. Camera, don't answer the door, paid for, people leave me alone. Happy days again.

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Widebody
Nope. Not with a Hellcat - it is near perfect out of the box. I do real "built, not bought" work on the other cars.