Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

is the $4000 lojack fee mandatory?

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Hey thanks for the suggestion, I spoke with them today but they don’t really have any of the colors I want, there offering the best deal in town by far, $10k off
Ok, what color do you want?

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I remember beating the bushes looking for a '15 Sublime HC when they 1st came out. FL scumbag dealers were playing all kinds of games, trying to get customers into bidding wars etc.
Started looking in other states inc. AZ. Found out that the exact same shite was going on in AZ & decided the 2 states were identical other than FL is hot & wet and AZ is hot & dry.

Guess that should not have been a surprise as I used to watch that Chopper show (Tobin Dodge) where they literally squeezed and screwed customers on TV. It was like a train wreak and I always came away thinking why do these ppl still go there & buy cars from this skeezer ? But, there are local dealers here that are just as bad and ppl go there - sigh ..............

OP
Hemidayz

Hemidayz

Member ID
Reactions
City
Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 WB Hellcat Charger
Thread Starter #43
OP
Hemidayz

Hemidayz

Member ID
Reactions
City
Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 WB Hellcat Charger
Thread Starter #44
I remember beating the bushes looking for a '15 Sublime HC when they 1st came out. FL scumbag dealers were playing all kinds of games, trying to get customers into bidding wars etc.
Started looking in other states inc. AZ. Found out that the exact same shite was going on in AZ & decided the 2 states were identical other than FL is hot & wet and AZ is hot & dry.

Guess that should not have been a surprise as I used to watch that Chopper show (Tobin Dodge) where they literally squeezed and screwed customers on TV. It was like a train wreak and I always came away thinking why do these ppl still go there & buy cars from this skeezer ? But, there are local dealers here that are just as bad and ppl go there - sigh ..............
Towbin has a bad reputation in Vegas for pulling scams like that

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150

Right. I used to watch that show too and I couldn't believe how much they stuck it to people....and the people seemed happy about it most of the time.

Beast707

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Carol Stream
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger WB M6 Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

Simply put because they don't know better. Hell they got me about 6yrs. ago because I didn't know. Since then have bought 6 from Dealers and know the game now. Glad to find a good honest Dealer which I now have bought the last 3 from.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
NO.....I ain't paying you no ADM.....now tell me again how much for the car...

beatdown.gif

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Towbin has a bad reputation in Vegas for pulling scams like that
I dont think anybody in Vegas has a good reputation...for anything:unsure:

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Simply put because they don't know better. Hell they got me about 6yrs. ago because I didn't know. Since then have bought 6 from Dealers and know the game now. Glad to find a good honest Dealer which I now have bought the last 3 from.
And that's how we all learned. Someone, somewhere, at sometime stuck it to us.
Now....not so much. And ever since Al Gore invented the internet...well....we're all better ed-u-mahcated.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
And that's how we all learned. Someone, somewhere, at sometime stuck it to us.
Now....not so much. And ever since Al Gore invented the internet...well....we're all better ed-u-mahcated.
Cant wait to see Al Gores next invention..:geek:

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
I'm sure it will be just as im-potent as his first one :D

WhipCat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
In the Jungle
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Gun enthusiast

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
You know that guy invented the internet... right? He also made a cool movie about some kind of warming globes.

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Hemidayz has bought three vehicles so far, from the looks of it.
Well then why the ridiculous hard sell question? By now this should be old hat. He/she has either had LoJack in every car or just not mastered the art of grasping the process and recognizing hard sales pitches. Whatever the case I’m sure we can get Hemidayz a better deal.
Are you willing to travel? Or place an order? My local guy will take care of you. My new WBRE was below invoice on top of the rebate.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Why not shoot for invoice at minimum and then go for holdback? I feel like Invoice and some is attainable, you might not get all the way to holdback but anything helps.

If I get Invoice and PD, I'd be happy, you have to leave a little bit on the bone for the dealer... Unless they're Jackwaggons, then go for the throat...

OP
Hemidayz

Hemidayz

Member ID
Reactions
City
Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 WB Hellcat Charger
Thread Starter #57
Well then why the ridiculous hard sell question? By now this should be old hat. He/she has either had LoJack in every car or just not mastered the art of grasping the process and recognizing hard sales pitches. Whatever the case I’m sure we can get Hemidayz a better deal.
Are you willing to travel? Or place an order? My local guy will take care of you. My new WBRE was below invoice on top of the rebate.
They are household cars. The only new car I bought was the charger but they didn’t ask about it then. I’m willing to place an order sure. Loans approved and ready to go

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
If I get Invoice and PD, I'd be happy, you have to leave a little bit on the bone for the dealer... Unless they're Jackwaggons, then go for the throat...

And there you have it folks............

:p:p

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I’m willing to place an order sure. Loans approved and ready to go
If you are, PM me. My favorite dealer isn't all that far from you.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
If you are, PM me. My favorite dealer isn't all that far from you.
And as they say in Vegas.....winner, winner, chicken dinner!!