Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Jokerz Race Ported Blower Results

Member ID
Reactions
City
Detroit
State
Non-US
Country
Afghanistan
My shop is going to be doing that (hopefully next month). Three Hellcats on the dyno with side by side blower comparisons. Built 6.2 with a 4.9 KB. My 426 with the 4.5 Whipple and.... Primetime’s 426 with the new 2.6 Magnuson ported by Jokerz. All will be well over 1000whp.
Two more cars and you could haul a freight train.

OP
Blkout

Blkout

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Warner Robins
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #82
My shop is going to be doing that (hopefully next month). Three Hellcats on the dyno with side by side blower comparisons. Built 6.2 with a 4.9 KB. My 426 with the 4.5 Whipple and.... Primetime’s 426 with the new 2.6 Magnuson ported by Jokerz. All will be well over 1000whp.
Not exactly an apples to apples.comparison but either way it should be interesting. In the end I think most people just want to know which blower works best on these cars, ported is an option as well since I've already seen what Jokerz can do compared to a stock blower. Blower size is important but is efficiency so it's an interesting comparison.

stonewall

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Conway
State
AR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Dodge Hellcat Challenger
It's not creating that much boost, the most I've seen so far has been 14psi. The porting has increased the efficiency of the blower which is where the power is coming from. Jokerz told me that they run this same 2.85 pulley/ported blower setup on their shop Trackhawk on pump gas.
Whatever the reason it's bad ass. congrats on the numbers. It's going to be murder on them tires! LOL

OP
Blkout

Blkout

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Warner Robins
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #85
Whatever the reason it's bad ass. congrats on the numbers. It's going to be murder on them tires! LOL
It is, believe me. Just breaks the tire loose at just about any speed below 80mph, I'm too scared to romp on it from a roll above 80mph to see what it will do.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Detroit
State
Non-US
Country
Afghanistan
Also, can you show the BSFC a
My shop is going to be doing that (hopefully next month). Three Hellcats on the dyno with side by side blower comparisons. Built 6.2 with a 4.9 KB. My 426 with the 4.5 Whipple and.... Primetime’s 426 with the new 2.6 Magnuson ported by Jokerz. All will be well over 1000whp. View attachment 10613 View attachment 10614
Also, can you share the
BSFC numbers with us? I want to see who is producing how much with how much fuel per horsepower hour. I saw an LS1 with a Magnuson, and they in advertently showed the BSFC meter, and it was at a surprisingly low 0.34 pounds per horsepower-hour.

OP
Blkout

Blkout

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Warner Robins
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #87
I bolted on my MT ET Street R's tonight since traction was a major issue and I can confirm now that the car is making 892whp at 14psi. The boost never exceeded 14psi.

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Widebody
Member ID
Reactions
City
Detroit
State
Non-US
Country
Afghanistan
I bolted on my MT ET Street R's tonight since traction was a major issue and I can confirm now that the car is making 892whp at 14psi. The boost never exceeded 14psi.
1000 pounds of sandbags in the trunk would really help that traction issue.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Detroit
State
Non-US
Country
Afghanistan

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Widebody
When you think of it, if you replaced the stock blower mit ein Procharger, your low-RPM traction problems would be gone, as it is a pretty linear boost-with-RPM curve.
Not to mention they are a more efficient design, gain flow rate with rpm and don't turn into heat pumps. Anyone actually calculate the rotor speed when they swap pullies on a PD blower or is sending rotors out the hood and stuffing Barbie in the hole a new fad?

Primetime Hellcat 17

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger Hellcat
I’m not trying to be the fastest or have any bragging rights. I need to upgrade my SC to feed the 426.
My shop SRT Autoworks has done multiple Whipple hallcats including Marc’s bad ass beast. Another car at the shop has the KB on it so I thought let’s do something different for my 426. Stock SC on a built 426 is no bueno lol. I’ve been talking to Jokerz for months trying to soak up as much info as I can. Marc And Jokerz brought the Magnuson to my attention so I said let’s do it. I got lucky with Jokerz. They had a brand new Magnuson sitting on the shelf just waiting for me. Also gonna have 105mm TB hooked up to the LMI with their full tilt race port package.It’s gonna scream!!!
I will start another thread when my car is all done.
I wanted to go with the whipple but I have a carbon demon hood on my car with the blower spacers & the whipple sits up higher than the magnuson. The carbon fiber hood was pricy so I’m stuck with it.
So Tommy and Marc said let’s do it..... & I said the hell with it Magnuson SC it is.
I’m thinking 3 weeks or so and we will hit the dyno to see what the Magnuson puts down. Now I gotta go order some 1700cc injectors 🙄😬
Hey blkout I will start another thread on this topic tomorrow so we can focus on this thread.

OP
Blkout

Blkout

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Warner Robins
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #93
They ain’t doing it right. 😂. That 2.6 Maggie is the same as what is on the new F/S COPO (and while I haven’t seen the “yet to be released” specs) is likely what’s on the new Drag Packs. These are 7 second factory drag cars and if the 2.7 was as capable as these Magnuson’s, they would be using them. I’m tempted to say mark my words. 😝 ok I just did.
https://www.allpar.com/news/2020/01...oarjwK7uZEmpLcw9hVPqtH0UBfWBO5YcsGc4tXkpgDADE

However, the National Muscle Car Association has posted the rules for the 2020 Factory Super Cars class and the new Challenger Drag Pak is listed as having a 354 cubic inch Hemi and a 3.0-liter Whipple supercharger.

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
https://www.allpar.com/news/2020/01...oarjwK7uZEmpLcw9hVPqtH0UBfWBO5YcsGc4tXkpgDADE

However, the National Muscle Car Association has posted the rules for the 2020 Factory Super Cars class and the new Challenger Drag Pak is listed as having a 354 cubic inch Hemi and a 3.0-liter Whipple supercharger.
Yes. I just started a thread on this info today. Apparently it’s a “new” supercharger. Very interested to find out the details on that. Whipple has been hinting that something big is coming. Don’t know if it’s going to be new for the 6.2 motors or just the rest of the Gen III stuff.

Primetime Hellcat 17

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger Hellcat
Yes. I just started a thread on this info today. Apparently it’s a “new” supercharger. Very interested to find out the details on that. Whipple has been hinting that something big is coming. Don’t know if it’s going to be new for the 6.2 motors or just the rest of the Gen III stuff.
Marc what’s the name of the thread you started today?
My magnuson should be done next week!🙏🙏

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
2020 Drag PAC in the engine perf forum

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
Marc what’s the name of the thread you started today?
My magnuson should be done next week!🙏🙏
Great! I can’t wait to see it. Looks like mine is together and getting close to trans testing. Still waiting on the piece from Gearheads but everything else (including that pulley) is done. I could be getting out there in a week or so.

Phast Hemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SHELBY TOWNSHIP
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Chall SRT Hellcat Redeye
I swap between 4 pulleys on the same tune with no issues at all thevfuel adjust for I have the 2.65 with 10percent overdrive and on my race e85 tune I run all of these 3.10,2.85,2.75,2.65
Man, that's way more work than I wanna go through!

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Man, that's way more work than I wanna go through!
Well it’s not for lazy people 😂

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
Here’s a before and after for you guys. Dyno’d 2/17 before adding a FAS Billet plate to my 2.4 IHI blower, avg 3 pulls 806 hp. Installed FAS Billet inlet plate, hand port matched my snout with a 2.85 Litens already attached, bolted on a Fastman 95 mm TB, no relearn no tune change, didn’t even disconnect the battery, picked up a solid 50 HP and 20 ft lbs TQ. Added 3 MPH to the top of my 1/4 mile time.

A4B34F43-6804-4D0F-AC84-E6B70544B129.jpeg