Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Keep an eye out for this upgrade to your 6.2, tuning w/o voiding warranty... WTF!

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Makes one wonder why MOPAR never used flex tune to start with on hellcats?
Cost for EPA cert is my guess.

Geerhed

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Beaver
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 WB Hellcat Charger
Cost for EPA cert is my guess.
Well yes...the $$$ how could we miss? But why void a warranty at owners expense when they could charge to do the tune as a stand alone add on? Again has to be pure greed and not need.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
I don't know what it costs to EPA certify a calibration, but I'm guess a LOT. There may be some kinda "off road use only" loop hole but we're seeing how that's going these days. Woulda be awesome if it had been a FF vehicle OEM though but since it can be done aftermarket not a big deal really.

I've compared aftermarket FF calibrations with Dodge OEM and they're very similar so it's using the same logic as OEM.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I don't know what it costs to EPA certify a calibration, but I'm guess a LOT. There may be some kinda "off road use only" loop hole but we're seeing how that's going these days. Woulda be awesome if it had been a FF vehicle OEM though but since it can be done aftermarket not a big deal really.

I've compared aftermarket FF calibrations with Dodge OEM and they're very similar so it's using the same logic as OEM.
By what we see should be the opposite. They are looking at green and consider e85 being green so they should get some kind of discount if you could run e85. Makes sense all the way around except for making more power maybe:LOL:

Latest Forum Posts