Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Koons $10,000 off MSRP on TRX

Member ID
Reactions
City
Tysons Corner
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat
Continuing on with our great factory order group buys, we would like to introduce $10,000 off MSRP for any RAM TRX factory order! No gimmick, no BS. Simply reach out to Koonsgroupbuy@gmail.com to start your order.

We collect tax, tags and registration up front and register the vehicle on your behalf. We do not make you do it.

Processing $899 (Yes, we do realize it's higher than others. We've done our best to offset the processing with a lower price and ease of purchase by tag, titling and registering the vehicle on your behalf.)

We do offer other discounts on factory ordering other Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram's. Please email us for details.

PLEASE use the contact information provided below. If you inquire a different way we will not know that you are a forum member!!!

Koons of Tysons Corner
2050 Chain Bridge Road
Vienna, VA 22182
Ordering Manager: Craig Benner
New Car Director: Erica Ramsey
Erica.Ramsey@Koons.com

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
We collect tax, tags and registration up front and register the vehicle on your behalf.
For non-residents???

recurveman

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smithton
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat WB
I'm from PA and they took care of all the tags, taxes and registration for both my Scat Pack and Hellcat.

OP
Koons_Dodge
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tysons Corner
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat
Thread Starter #4
For non-residents???
Correct for non-residents. We have been selling to forum members all over the country for the last 7 years, we are well versed in registering vehicles in multiple states. :)

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Correct for non-residents. We have been selling to forum members all over the country for the last 7 years, we are well versed in registering vehicles in multiple states. :)

Dealerships don't even do that here in Colorado...

... because they're not supposed to...??

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

OP
Koons_Dodge
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tysons Corner
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat
Thread Starter #6
Dealerships don't even do that here in Colorado...

... because they're not supposed to...??

:unsure::unsure::unsure:
I'm not sure. I know we've sold a lot of cars to customers in Colorado.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
I've bought plenty of vehicles out of state, and never had a problem with the selling dealer processing the paperwork to Maryland. I always make sure to ask at the very beginning of the deal if they can handle the out of state paperwork. I've never had any tell me no. I've bought from Virginia, So. Carolina, Idaho, Tennessee, Pa. and a few others and it's never been an issue. I've had to have a few of them send me an additional temp tag because the processing was taking a little longer due to being out of state, and even that's never been a problem.

I've purchased from Koons Dodge in Va. previously and I'm sure they can take care of it all for you. They have you fill out everything and then they send it to your DMV or MVA or Bureau of Automotive whatever you have there in Colorado.

Sometimes I've had to kick in a few dollars for the fees once things got to my DMV since the original fee calcs were a few dollars shy......but that never bothered me. Trying to keep up with exactly how deep Maryland gets into your pocket is a never ending exercise in futility.

OP
Koons_Dodge
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tysons Corner
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat
Thread Starter #8
Please make sure that you are reaching out to KoonsGroupBuy@gmail.com

Erica and Craig are the only who provide forum pricing. I don't want anyone getting frustrated by reaching out to the dealership and not receiving the pricing as advertised here!!

SRT2SLOW

Member ID
Reactions
City
Staten Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Hellcat Challenger WB Redeye
Looking for a ram TRX Ignition. Can you guys help?

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States