Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Last Call

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
OMG what did I just say! :ROFLMAO:

So they can build all these decal cars but suddenly there's a parts problem for the final big dog? Imma call BS on that one.

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
OMG what did I just say! :ROFLMAO:

So they can build all these decal cars but suddenly there's a parts problem for the final big dog? Imma call BS on that one.
Honestly that is sort of good news. That means they are having trouble getting the Carbon Fiber Drag Pack wheels for the car. And other things. Think about it...........

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Honestly that is sort of good news. That means they are having trouble getting the Carbon Fiber Drag Pack wheels for the car. And other things. Think about it...........
I keep bugging my guy that told me about the wheels. He will be in tomorrow so I will bug him some more to ask what is going on:LOL:

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Dodge Challenger 'Last Call' No. 7 Special-edition Model Set Back
September 26, 2022 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Dodge today announced that the introduction of the brand's seventh and final 2023 "Last Call" commemorative edition model has been set back.

The car’s debut had been set for the 2022 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show in Las Vegas, Nevada, taking place on Nov. 1-4.

When product and supply challenges have been resolved, the reveal will be rescheduled.

[rant]
They could still unveil it. Maybe looking for a way to get out of making it:unsure:

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
They could still unveil it. Maybe looking for a way to get out of making it:unsure:
Would not surprise me at all.

swatdocsc

Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jefferson City
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
10,R/T12YJKT,15SPS,16 HC,19RE,22 S/S
Say what you will about Michigan, but we have:
More fresh water than anyone.
Stable ground.
No hurricanes.
No creepy or dangerous animals, giant insects, etc.
Tornado warnings, but still haven't actually ever seen one.
No emission testing or front license plates.
Indoor plumbing.
You're full of crap! Wolves, black bears, 1 specie of rattlesnake, and both species of poisonous spiders are native to North America.

HWDan

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Home of the Hellcat
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT 392
They were probably looking to display a finished, runnning and raceable product for SEMA, other than just revealing it on paper.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Neve
You're full of crap! Wolves, black bears, 1 specie of rattlesnake, and both species of poisonous spiders are native to North America.
never seen any of them

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
Dodge Challenger 'Last Call' No. 7 Special-edition Model Set Back
September 26, 2022 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Dodge today announced that the introduction of the brand's seventh and final 2023 "Last Call" commemorative edition model has been set back.

The car’s debut had been set for the 2022 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show in Las Vegas, Nevada, taking place on Nov. 1-4.

When product and supply challenges have been resolved, the reveal will be rescheduled.

[rant]
LOL what a let down. How can they not “announce” it after all this? Doesn’t mean they are building it the next day. Apparently they are already testing it.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Naw. Been here for 57 years, and 13 in similar Ohio. Wolves and black bears are almost exclusively Upper Peninsula. Haven't heard of any attacks and have never seen either in the wild in the Lower Penninsula. Have never seen a black widow or brown recluse. I know of two people who were bitten by a BR, but in both cases, they traveled here in vehicles. One in some race car tires and the other in some produce. Still haven't seen a massasauga rattler.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Maybe it can't pass emissions? :unsure:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
No creepy or dangerous animals:unsure:....only if you don't consider you have one of the biggest zoo's in the country..DETROIT..:eek::eek:;)
How did they manage the Demon race gas mode as it relates to emissions? Is it supposed to be offroad use only on race gas? I don’t recall. Something similar would have to be done for e85, since none of the Hellcat motors were flex fuel, and none of the fuel systems intended for that…
good question...

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Maybe it can't pass emissions? :unsure:

There's only one combination that would make that true...

:cool:

recurveman

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smithton
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat WB
Naw. Been here for 57 years, and 13 in similar Ohio. Wolves and black bears are almost exclusively Upper Peninsula. Haven't heard of any attacks and have never seen either in the wild in the Lower Penninsula. Have never seen a black widow or brown recluse. I know of two people who were bitten by a BR, but in both cases, they traveled here in vehicles. One in some race car tires and the other in some produce. Still haven't seen a massasauga rattler.
The massasauga I assume is rare and endangered in Michigan just as it is here in Pa. I live @ 30 miles from Pittsburgh and have black bears in my area frequently. Other than some property damage they pose no problems. The spiders are here but I don't recall any reports of bites. No wolves of course but they also avoid humans when at all possible. All these animals have coexisted with humans for thousands of years and are merely trying to make a living in a human dominated world. Unless they are rabid or incapacitated in some manner you can bet any attack on humans is strictly defensive.

swatdocsc

Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jefferson City
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
10,R/T12YJKT,15SPS,16 HC,19RE,22 S/S
If we have black bear making a comeback in the Midwest, I can assure you. You probably do, too, along with the reintroductions of wolfs by our great wizard at US fish and game/park service. They didn't reintroduce mountain loins until they admitted they did. Black bears are just making a comeback. My neighbor killed a rattler across the street when I was at lake Ozark Int raceway this year. It was a small one, not a diamondback variety.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I keep bugging my guy that told me about the wheels. He will be in tomorrow so I will bug him some more to ask what is going on:LOL:
He is in Texas so will not see him this week

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
How did they manage the Demon race gas mode as it relates to emissions? Is it supposed to be offroad use only on race gas? I don’t recall. Something similar would have to be done for e85, since none of the Hellcat motors were flex fuel, and none of the fuel systems intended for that…
Emissions loopholing is why the race gas chip/tune came in the demon crate NOT installed at the dealership new...

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
Emissions loopholing is why the race gas chip/tune came in the demon crate NOT installed at the dealership new...
More of the same would be excellent…

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
The "Brotherhood of Muscle" is morphing into the "Sisterhood of Cosmetics"
Maybe they'll bring back the "La Femme" package too. You get a fancy raincoat, umbrella, and purse.

la femme.jpg

la femme 2.jpg