Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Looks like Go Man Go was good this year :)

OP
Speedy!

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Thread Starter #21
Thanks for the tips. I'm going to get a street alignment and a track alignment and "hope" I can just leave the track alignment in the car all the time so I don't have to change it. Gonna shoot for similar to what @16GoManGoHC2 posted above with +.25° camber and 0 to +.10° toe.

I have an appt for an alignment Friday with a place that has done one of these before and I'm getting a "lifetime" alignment so I can go over and have it changed/checked anytime.

Last edited:

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Thanks for the tips. I'm going to get a street alignment and a track alignment and "hope" I can just leave the track alignment in the car all the time so I don't have to change it. Gonna shoot for similar to what @16GoManGoHC2 posted above with +.25° camber and 0 to +.10° toe.

I have an appt for an alignment Friday with a place that has done one of these before and I'm getting a "lifetime" alignment so I can go over and have it changed/checked anytime.
Agree with all of that. Depending on your luck, a tab will get you at 0.25 degrees or less camber. I had them ship me 1/2mm tabs for a certain range for my toe. I am trying to get that sucker at or near zero and straight on. At least this HPDE driver and you drag racers agree on the rear settings. Also there is no reason to change it for the street either IMO. Dodge prefers a zero thrust angle and +0.1 degree each side. I say point one degree is so close to zero, somewhere in there is right if you can measure it and get it.

Whatever you do, when someone gets you the magic combo, of course record those tab settings, just in case.

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye

I'm hoping to install mine this weekend. Did the +.25 camber and the +.10 toe end up working at the track and the street? It looks like you were pretty happy with the street results.