Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

M6 Remote Start

salopian

Founding Member
Military Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Malvern
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
Challenger 2016
I was on facebook and someone posted in the American owners about mods or some crap and some gezzer piped up said he modded his m6 so it could be remote started like the autos. I commented and he said he by-passed the clutch wiring and said he used a Flash Logic FLRSCH4

https://youtu.be/OjQndDUq1LU

Anyone done it?

Old Mopar Guy

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Hellcat Challenger
I have not even looked into it. Frankly, I’m not comfy leaving it running and unattended anyway.

Slows2k

Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger
Every aftermarket remote start system that I’ve seen is a good way for the car not to start. Add a manual trans and you get the option to start the car in gear and run things over.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Every aftermarket remote start system that I’ve seen is a good way for the car not to start. Add a manual trans and you get the option to start the car in gear and run things over.
I have remote start on most of my vehicles...I have never used the remote start ever..not even in the coldest winter days with my ram...not sure if im lazy..weird..or both