Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Mopar Parts Diagrams/Catalogue?

Lize

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bury St Edmunds
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WB Redeye
Can someone point me in the direction of a decent parts catalogue please?
I think I might be missing something but I'm hoping for something like this where I can look at exploded diagrams and find parts and their numbers:
https://nissan.epc-data.com/elgrand/e51/6885-vq35de/engine/

Thanks

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Bob Tasca‘s place is 20 min from me, he started out with just Ford, big time drag racer and developer for Ford. Always had HP Ford parts now his place has Dodge dealer next door and getting into Dodge parts.

drag racer

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
PEORIA
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger HC, '19 Durango SRT, '22 Charger SP
I have accounts with several Mopar dealers' on-line stores. The user interface is basically the same for all of them , but the prices differ, as well as the shipping. No real rhyme or reason - sometimes East Coast, Quirk, or the one on Long Island are lowest out the door cost even with cross-country shipping, other times I've been using one in Texas that has been best for me.

OP
Lize

Lize

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bury St Edmunds
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
Thread Starter #5
Thank you.

My air conditioning stopped working a while ago (not cold and clutch wasn't engaging) so I asked them to check it whilst it was being serviced. They vacuum tested and said it held pressure but was empty and proceeded to gas it up - made absolutely no sense. It worked for a few days and as I was sat on the drive I heard a sort of hissing noise coming from behind the dashboard, I managed to get my phone out and make a video, the AC is no longer cold.

Video here (ignore the short part around 5 secs in that sounds like Darth Vader):
https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0R5nhQSTGxbdgl

I was hoping to look at a diagram to see what is behind there, the last thing I want to do is let anyone start investigating and take out the dashboard. I can go to an AC man rather than the garage but he won't have seen one before.

Also smashed my turn signal in the mirror of my Ram on some over hanging branches, it was that or wipe out the side of a car which wouldn't get out of the middle of the road - I happened upon the part number for that on the TRX forum but will double check it.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thank you.

My air conditioning stopped working a while ago (not cold and clutch wasn't engaging) so I asked them to check it whilst it was being serviced. They vacuum tested and said it held pressure but was empty and proceeded to gas it up - made absolutely no sense. It worked for a few days and as I was sat on the drive I heard a sort of hissing noise coming from behind the dashboard, I managed to get my phone out and make a video, the AC is no longer cold.

Video here (ignore the short part around 5 secs in that sounds like Darth Vader):
https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0R5nhQSTGxbdgl

I was hoping to look at a diagram to see what is behind there, the last thing I want to do is let anyone start investigating and take out the dashboard. I can go to an AC man rather than the garage but he won't have seen one before.

Also smashed my turn signal in the mirror of my Ram on some over hanging branches, it was that or wipe out the side of a car which wouldn't get out of the middle of the road - I happened upon the part number for that on the TRX forum but will double check it.

While I can't be certain, I don't believe there's anything associated with your actual ac loop behind there, what I suspect is that the sound you heard carried from the evaporator thru the duct-work up to the vents along with the flowing air. (this would explain you hunting back and forth between the vents with your phone)

Usually the evaporator is behind the glovebox in the heater box, in front of the passenger's knees.

What's not clear to me is what you've got for a European righthand drive or not and what may have swapped sides or not as a result.

(Send consultant fees to "BULL" care of HCF.org) ;)

OP
Lize

Lize

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bury St Edmunds
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
Thread Starter #7
What's not clear to me is what you've got for a European righthand drive or not and what may have swapped sides or not as a result.
LHD as supplied from Canada, only a few minor alteration to lights for our regs.

Yes, it seemed louder in the drivers side and at the time I thought it was coming from behind the dashboard but after I have watched the video I agree it was resonating through the ducting. It'd make sense that it's a problem with the evaporator, I'll see what I can find before taking it anywhere.

Thanks for your help.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Hi @Lize I had trouble with my AC not working and it was from a failing T stat.

But you may have a problem like this guy had of the AC lines rubbing together, which causes a small leak of fluid.
1693128262069.jpeg

This is some more info I found for you.

Attachments

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
OP
Lize

Lize

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bury St Edmunds
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
Thread Starter #10
Thanks for the info, I'll try and have a look next week but got quite a lot on so will see how I go.