Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

More road idiocy...

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Roll of quarters???? they must really love you @ the strip clubs...lol:p:p:p

No, for the horsey ride machine, so it keeps going, and going, and going...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Yer takin this whole village idiot thing to a new level aint cha big feller??;););)

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
you get the quarters.....I'll grab some lawn chairs....and I'll meet you back at the horsey ride

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Don't get me wrong, I was not admonishing him, if that is how it came out, I am guilty, just want everyone to be careful.
Hell Gatz....I had nobody in mind...we all @ one time or another..label triple digit street shenanigans as carless and reckless...yet we ALL do it...just like the other thing we all claim we don't do...o_Oo_O

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Hell Gatz....I had nobody in mind...we all @ one time or another..label triple digit street shenanigans as carless and reckless...yet we ALL do it...just like the other thing we all claim we don't do...o_Oo_O
wait.....what?

whenever asked....my response is always.....I'm sorry Senator, I don't recall that...do you have a document proving that I did that...if not....I have no recollection...

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Yer takin this whole village idiot thing to a new level aint cha big feller??;););)

Every chance I get...

Thing is, I think we're talking about me now... :(

;)

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
c'mon...you've got the 5, 101, 118, and a bunch of other freeways mostly to yourself right now....go live a little
Yesterday I was wishing that I was blasting down the 405 or out the 91 through the Yorba Linda area towards Corona.....and for those that don't know, I don't mean the disease, I mean the town :)
....or maybe the 241 Toll Road.....the Orange County Autobahn
We have an office in Corona, I have done those roads, unfortunately in a rental. Beautiful roads. Have fun!

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
We have an office in Corona, I have done those roads, unfortunately in a rental. Beautiful roads. Have fun!
Yeah.....I kinda miss them....nice sweeping curves good quality concrete road surface.....wonderful for those spirited drives going faster than the posted speed limit.
I lived out there when the 241 Toll Road opened, and because it was considered a private road, there was no law enforcement on it. You could jump on that thing around Newport Beach and haul @$$ all the want to San Juan Capistrano without fear of a ticket. If you were on that road going 85 you were getting passed like you were standing still. I had a 5.0 Mustang then and my 5.0 Cougar, and I loved getting it on down that road. but like all good things.....that came to an end after a nasty fatal accident or two. After that there was CHP sitting all over it.

Hemiride

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Farwell
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Today I took my 6 year old for a drive in the Hellcat. He said when he is grown up he wants to build a private track so he can "punch it."

I said "you mean punch it like that thing owed you money." :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

@Magnified, I cannot stop laughing. [giddy][giddy][giddy]
Be careful. You'll create a power junky in your boy.

My son has a charger HC running around 950 rwhp
A dodge caliber srt4 fully built that runs over 138 in the 1/4 mile and jeep grand Cherokee that has a 433 hemi that is procharged. It has a Ford 9 inch and a paramount trans. My wife says it's my fault due to the way I raised him. Lol. I tell her it was an accident

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat

A dodge caliber srt4 fully built that runs over 138 in the 1/4 mile and jeep grand Cherokee that has a 433 hemi that is procharged. It has a Ford 9 inch and a paramount trans. My wife says it's my fault due to the way I raised him. Lol. I tell her it was an accident
Mind you I never talk racing or do anything like this around him. Just yesterday (went for another drive) another white Charger (R/T) got on the freeway and he says "let's show that Charger what this can do." Hellcat has him hooked...he does love the 0-80 mph blasts (as do I).

I tell him to do stuff like that we go to the track, etc. I assume that is why he wants to build a private track. Hope muscle cars exist for him when he learns to drive as he gets and appreciates them.

Hemiride

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Farwell
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Mind you I never talk racing or do anything like this around him. Just yesterday (went for another drive) another white Charger (R/T) got on the freeway and he says "let's show that Charger what this can do." Hellcat has him hooked...he does love the 0-80 mph blasts (as do I).

I tell him to do stuff like that we go to the track, etc. I assume that is why he wants to build a private track. Hope muscle cars exist for him when he learns to drive as he gets and appreciates them.
I think it all started back when he was about 10 yrs old and I had him help me install a procharged on my 25ft checkmate. After that every boat we'd see on the lake he's say "dad go race that guy" my would give me the stink eye every time. I usually listened to him. I'm a bad dad I guess

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Actually, if you think about it, those machines were pretty damn cool. Mechanical copying.....
They were way cool until teacher said ok class time for a pop quiz test I’ll be right back and remember sandy the snitch will tell me bout any antics while I make copies down the hall. She returns with the copies so fresh the paper was still a little damp. Then every one picks it up to their noose and say ooooooohhh I love that smell, all while blowing out a few brain cells. Early form of huffing and we didn’t even know it. Glad to see a lot of members still have wit and brain cells left Here.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
I think it all started back when he was about 10 yrs old and I had him help me install a procharged on my 25ft checkmate. After that every boat we'd see on the lake he's say "dad go race that guy" my would give me the stink eye every time. I usually listened to him. I'm a bad dad I guess
The disease starts early.....and becomes more uncurable as you get into your teen and early 20's formative years. I remember getting bounced around in the back seat of my mom's '62 Impala while my dad was banging gears in that thing on Saturday nights. It didn't get any better after that car got wrecked by some drunk driver, and the Impala was replaced by a '70 Road Runner with a 4 spd. The words of wisdom from my father went something like this...."sit down and hold on". The use of seat belts wasn't mandatory by the law or most parents back then (late 60's - early '70's), and I was usually holding onto the front headrest as I watched him bang gears in that RR.
To this day, I love muscle cars, and the '70 Road Runner with a 4 spd is right at the top of my list. It's a disease.....and it was given to me when I was a little kid. Hot Wheels.....had to make them go faster. Aurora A/Fx cars.....had to make them go faster. First car and every car after....had to make them go faster. I don't know if there's a cure for it......but I don't want it if there is.

Last edited:

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Growing up my folks had a 65-66 Mustang with the 289 in it. Helped my dad change the oil, etc. I had to be 7-10 years old. Loved me some V8s ever since. My son loves the sights and sounds of the Hellcat (who doesn't). My older son loves the Hellcat too, but not in the same way as the 6 year old.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Growing up my folks had a 65-66 Mustang with the 289 in it. Helped my dad change the oil, etc. I had to be 7-10 years old. Loved me some V8s ever since. My son loves the sights and sounds of the Hellcat (who doesn't). My older son loves the Hellcat too, but not in the same way as the 6 year old.
I think I passed the disease on to my sister. She's a few years younger and got to witness all of my early shenanigans, and those of my friends. As soo as she could get her first 5.0 Mustang she did and she was wearing that thing out on Friday nights at the track and Saturday nights on the street. I think she went through 5 or 6 of those cars and by the time she got rid of each one there wasn't one of them that had been gently driven. She doesn't currently own any muscle cars, but everytime I get one, the first thing she says is that she wants to drive it.

OP
Magnified

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Thread Starter #56
When he was 4 or 5 one of my boys announced that he was going to race at Le Mans and asked me and his grandfather when we could go there so he could inspect the track. And he was dead serious.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

Father of the year award....the way I see it(y)(y)

Hemiride

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Farwell
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
I couldn't help it. I've still got the power bug.
In a couple of weeks I'm going to install my 2.85 pulley, injectors, blower spacers, cold air intake.
Someday I'll get treatment or not lol.

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Shows you where are heads are at. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
I couldn't help it. I've still got the power bug.
In a couple of weeks I'm going to install my 2.85 pulley, injectors, blower spacers, cold air intake.
Someday I'll get treatment or not lol.
No treatment for what we have...