Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

More Super Stocks available?

OP
Boris

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Thread Starter #21
It IS absolutely true. More Super Stock allocations were released the other day without notice to dealers.

Some small town dealers that never received any type of HC allocation suddenly were awarded a Super Stock.

I called one dealer in MN and it was sold already. Called another dealer in MN and the sales guy straight up laughed at me for asking about an allocation. I told him to check Dodge Garage. He did, and was astounded. He checked his ordering system and found one sitting open. He was speechless and stuttering when I asked if I could place an order for it. He had to talk to his manager.

They got back to me and I'm the proud owner of a POC with a 5N9 code on my Sublime SS specced to my liking!!!😃🥳

I had nearly given up hope since all my early planning from the summer fell through when they only released 112 allocations for SS and the dealers lists I was atop wanted 25-50K ADM in October.

Tonight I'm on the moon and will happily wait for my car to be built!😁
Score!!!!
Yeah I looked at the list and found some smaller dealers in there.
Kind of nice they are being thrown a bone as well.

MuscleCat

Founding Member
Doctor
Member ID
Reactions
City
DFW
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Challenger SRT Super Stock
Score!!!!
Yeah I looked at the list and found some smaller dealers in there.
Kind of nice they are being thrown a bone as well.
The small town I grew up in received one this week and probably didn't understand the market dynamics of the SS. They sold it for MSRP. I couldn't believe it! Lucky bastard who got that should buy a lotto ticket

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
Closest ones to me listed with SS allocations, I’ve never called any of them to see but I might call them tomorrow. I don’t need two, but I’m curious, unless someone’s already talked to them?
47ACDCBD-31C0-4BB6-9202-462EAE65B629.png