Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

MOTORHEAD..HC's..AND OLD FAT GUYS

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Or in early 1980s Thailand (at least with American students going to school there, mostly children of embassy staff...)

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #42
I will exercise my right to refuse to answer such questions on the grounds that they may incriminate me.
or expose you:cautious:

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #43
60 in July.
Not fat... Anymore.
Lost 120 lbs last year.
Hmmm...why'd she leave you???

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #44
Cngratulations Hunter that's a lot work to lose that much weight
Not really...ignore her...stay out late...come home drunk...most will leave...

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #45
Not really...ignore her...stay out late...come home drunk...most will leave...
I don't know why...but I just cant help pickin on hunter...lol

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
I don't know why...but I just cant help pickin on hunter...lol
I warned you Hunter when the conversation starts oh boy it’s time to leave you’ve been conned by the master:p

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
So uhm hmm who here owns a non American muscle car and what is it. And I’ll raise my hand me,me,me,me I just picked up this.
A01AC25C-BD78-43B8-B900-157B57EA53CC.jpeg

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
No non-American cars at present (unless you include the Mexican-Canadian Hellcat)

Blkout

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Warner Robins
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat

Confuzed1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 PCP Redeye Challenger Widebody
You don’t fuck the Navy... it fucks you. BM3... River PB 1969 RVN.
^^^^^THIS^^^^^^
I started reading the post, and it went all over the place. I can only say I'm a fat over 55 guy, and retired NAVY - and I approve this message.

GO NAVY

Decay

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Astoria
State
OR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 widebody Redeye
This thread is WIDE OPEN!!!

Decay

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Astoria
State
OR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 widebody Redeye
Old guy in a car... IMG_3011.JPG

Decay

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Astoria
State
OR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 widebody Redeye
IMG_3012.JPG
Just like Cheech and Chong...

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat

Decay

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Astoria
State
OR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 widebody Redeye

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
I work with a lot of retired military folks (15-25 years my senior), very accomplished soldiers and airmen (fuck the Navy), and a lot of them have come out the back end of their careers in a bad way (joint damage, diseases, mental health) slowing them down into a sedentary lifestyle. They give me that look like: you are next, Son.

And it is hard not to believe it.

So to keep active (outside of the gym) I do grueling stuff like this:
View attachment 12390

Shoulders are going to burn once I start the bodywork...
Is that a Grand National?

PS per the topic and definitions of old and fat used...no and no...(but unfortunately I am aging...so that first no will eventually become yes!)

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
So uhm hmm who here owns a non American muscle car and what is it. And I’ll raise my hand me,me,me,me I just picked up this.
View attachment 12441
Dang it son!
To much cash on hand.
I can help you burn some on car purchases.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Come on guys! I have been feeling younger lately! At the end of last year we purchased this: https://www.hoistfitness.com/collections/shop-all/products/v4-elite-gym, added the leg press option and the vertical hi-lo pulley to make it a complete gym with three stations. Added a Vision S7100SRT Elliptical for more torture. Cancelled that damn $180/mo gym membership we have maintained for nearly 40 years now. Never used it enough. Then went all out and hired a real smart personal trainer to show us battered up old folks how to not hurt ourselves. Just for good measure, I picked up a new 55" TV so I can watch Fox News to fire me up during my workouts. After coming out of the 14th time they have knocked my ass out and repaired my body in some way or replaced parts on Dec 20th I had enough. I won't even allow them to begin to X-ray the old shoulders or elbows. Especially after hearing how tangled up my nerve was in my left elbow.

Now that I understand that all of those deep dips along with bench presses touching my chest with every rep has torn my shoulders up, along with taking flys way back behind my shoulders and lifting shit over my head is bad, I just may help my shoulders now! We have been working on doing unbelievable stuff with bands. I like it so much I have a spare $10 set in my travel bag! The shoulder burning sensations after a day in the garage with the mistress queen Hellcat are already gone! While I used an orbital buffer to apply wax TWICE last weekend, shining and rubbing the car on two consecutive days AND shoveling some snow, and dismantling an old wood bed produced NO pain. Sure they operated on my left arm in December, moving my unhappy Ulnar nerve from its horrible place in my elbow that has been overworked it's whole life. Except for the scar on the inside of my elbow, the arm feels as strong if not stronger than my other in performing bi-lateral presses and pulls, as well as tricep, bicep and even forearm curls last night!

Will be eligible for Social Security in May, but have remained at about 200 lbs for 25 or more years now. Not even thinking of taking any of that money or worse yet retiring for at least five more years! Since only a bit of select wine will pass my lips regularly and of course an occasional beer when recommended, a bunch of heavy drinking does not happen here, thus the big belly is not developing. But, my shoulders, chest and thighs ARE beginning to look more familiar again;)

Last Tuesday, before flying to DC, I did 90 minutes of workout in my basement. Landed and needed to get across that nightmare of traffic for dinner with an associate. Screw sitting in an Uber for 30 minutes, I simply walked 2.5 miles, because it was 64 degrees and I could! I can report my legs with two fake knees and one fake hip feel like I am 19 again. Don't take on this old man in a Nastar course, because I have been earning gold medals for decades now, due to my age handicap and even have surprised a few young pacesetters with my raw time. Been skiing and racing for almost 50 years now, and with steel knees and a reinforced lumbar area, I am even more crazy now! Helmet? Can't hear my skis good enough, fucks up my still good peripheral vision. Extra shit to lose I say.

JRabq

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Come on guys! I have been feeling younger lately! At the end of last year we purchased this: https://www.hoistfitness.com/collections/shop-all/products/v4-elite-gym, added the leg press option and the vertical hi-lo pulley to make it a complete gym with three stations. Added a Vision S7100SRT Elliptical for more torture. Cancelled that damn $180/mo gym membership we have maintained for nearly 40 years now. Never used it enough. Then went all out and hired a real smart personal trainer to show us battered up old folks how to not hurt ourselves. Just for good measure, I picked up a new 55" TV so I can watch Fox News to fire me up during my workouts. After coming out of the 14th time they have knocked my ass out and repaired my body in some way or replaced parts on Dec 20th I had enough. I won't even allow them to begin to X-ray the old shoulders or elbows. Especially after hearing how tangled up my nerve was in my left elbow.

Now that I understand that all of those deep dips along with bench presses touching my chest with every rep has torn my shoulders up, along with taking flys way back behind my shoulders and lifting shit over my head is bad, I just may help my shoulders now! We have been working on doing unbelievable stuff with bands. I like it so much I have a spare $10 set in my travel bag! The shoulder burning sensations after a day in the garage with the mistress queen Hellcat are already gone! While I used an orbital buffer to apply wax TWICE last weekend, shining and rubbing the car on two consecutive days AND shoveling some snow, and dismantling an old wood bed produced NO pain. Sure they operated on my left arm in December, moving my unhappy Ulnar nerve from its horrible place in my elbow that has been overworked it's whole life. Except for the scar on the inside of my elbow, the arm feels as strong if not stronger than my other in performing bi-lateral presses and pulls, as well as tricep, bicep and even forearm curls last night!

Will be eligible for Social Security in May, but have remained at about 200 lbs for 25 or more years now. Not even thinking of taking any of that money or worse yet retiring for at least five more years! Since only a bit of select wine will pass my lips regularly and of course an occasional beer when recommended, a bunch of heavy drinking does not happen here, thus the big belly is not developing. But, my shoulders, chest and thighs ARE beginning to look more familiar again;)

Last Tuesday, before flying to DC, I did 90 minutes of workout in my basement. Landed and needed to get across that nightmare of traffic for dinner with an associate. Screw sitting in an Uber for 30 minutes, I simply walked 2.5 miles, because it was 64 degrees and I could! I can report my legs with two fake knees and one fake hip feel like I am 19 again. Don't take on this old man in a Nastar course, because I have been earning gold medals for decades now, due to my age handicap and even have surprised a few young pacesetters with my raw time. Been skiing and racing for almost 50 years now, and with steel knees and a reinforced lumbar area, I am even more crazy now! Helmet? Can't hear my skis good enough, fucks up my still good peripheral vision. Extra shit to lose I say.
Dang dude!

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Well after screwing around for the past five or so years and falling apart AND nearly landing in a wheelchair because of a mistake during one of those back ops, and finally watching everyone around me either die (way too many funerals the past 12 months) or get fat and nearly be dead, I had the do something. I believe this can work! I am even trying to mod the driver a bit more for 5-10 lbs less. That must be good for another fraction of a second in a two minute lap?? I hope to motivate my buddies so we can hang in there if we quit working and have even more Hellcat fun!