Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

My reaction to ignorance

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Colder the beer and colder the women the better. Why I have, joke here, gone thru 6 fiancee's. More $$ de na roes than Roderts. The 1st and last Ms Hickster traded my Supra in while I was fishing in the Keys for a week. Getting home in the Ford 250 and my buddy says, don't listen when they say that, is that your wife driving that new red piece of s/ it MR2?? Followed it home and red car there and black Supra with whale tail not there. Divorce papers on the desk on Tuesday after finding it was sold on Monday. Other than that a De Tamasso Pantera was the bad est. But wasn't married to him. That car wood beats the pants off that Panterra. I keep my beer frig at 33 degrees. Beer and shine is only thing allowed in the casket.

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Easier to clean as well, less attraction.

I see the purpose but I don't really care, you're not goading me into a race with ur shitty v6.
Hey, now. My V6 is still a nice car! [hatchet]
I know what I got, and I know what she can do. I don't do anything too wild, but I can have some fun with the RTs up until about 120. Then they pull hard.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Hey, now. My V6 is still a nice car! [hatchet]
I know what I got, and I know what she can do. I don't do anything too wild, but I can have some fun with the RTs up until about 120. Then they pull hard.
Didn't say what v6 it was did I 🤪, mustangs/camaros are a huge offender and so are fart cans like hondas with straight pipes.

When I see v6,gt,rt, 392's in the challenger or charger form, they either don't care at all or they respect the car and just want a little pull, both are fine with me.

The older chargers as in the last gen are quite rambunctious however, they can get annoying at times.

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Didn't say what v6 it was did I 🤪, mustangs/camaros are a huge offender and so are fart cans like hondas with straight pipes.

When I see v6,gt,rt, 392's in the challenger or charger form, they either don't care at all or they respect the car and just want a little pull, both are fine with me.

The older chargers as in the last gen are quite rambunctious however, they can get annoying at times.
Fair 'nough. Lol. I can have a little fun with the big V8s. Hopefully here soon, I'll be driving another one. Just depends on how everything plays out in the next few days.

Tape

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hell
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Redeye
So, I pull into this auto shop earlier this week with the HC. As I pull into the bay this young tech is walking up toward the car and he says, "So, you got the V6 or the 396?" At first I thought he was joking, but then

View attachment 22103

I was just there picking up wheels but damn, if you work in a shop most folks know what a Hellcat is.
I was at a gas station yesterday and this O'l country boy jumped out of his truck and says "how do you like it"
I asked him "so do you know about this car?"
He said "oh yeah" my buddies got one, Do you have the Hemi in it?
I said "man this is a Hellcat" he said "Hellcat" :unsure::confused: and then he walked in to pay for his gas.

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
So, I pull into this auto shop earlier this week with the HC. As I pull into the bay this young tech is walking up toward the car and he says, "So, you got the V6 or the 396?" At first I thought he was joking, but then

View attachment 22103

I was just there picking up wheels but damn, if you work in a shop most folks know what a Hellcat is.

396 :whistle::whistle::whistle:

1597746865281.png

OP
Magnified

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State