Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

New Lease Deals for April

OP
tkracing1

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Thread Starter #21
any idea of next month's incentives?
I should next week.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
I should next week.
Monthly advertised for charger wb dropped from 540 to 528. Assuming 1-3k in lease cash? Any word?

Last edited:

Piening2150

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger Daytona 392
Oh, I know :). And sometimes IDL leasing is better than the MFG banks. Unfortunately, they and edmunds don’t advertise MF/RV for other sources of lease banks/captives

Got my ‘20 Ram in January from a local CU with IDL rebates/Extra rebates and good rates that I could never replicate in my research and planning.
Curious how you did on the Ram lease. I just got one at the end of January too and I think I did pretty good. PM me if you want to keep it out of this thread.

thetalonguy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger HC M6
Curious how you did on the Ram lease. I just got one at the end of January too and I think I did pretty good. PM me if you want to keep it out of this thread.
Just sent you a pm/convo

OP
tkracing1

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Thread Starter #25
Monthly advertised for charger wb dropped from 540 to 528. Assuming 1-3k in lease cash? Any word?
I don't have anything... my contact isn't even responding. The guy is a prepper so I am assuming he is in a bunker somewhere in the Santa Cruz mountains right about now. Not sure how you would even order something with everything on lockdown. I would guess this month is a wash and not much going on.

OP
tkracing1

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Thread Starter #26
Oh, I know :). And sometimes IDL leasing is better than the MFG banks. Unfortunately, they and edmunds don’t advertise MF/RV for other sources of lease banks/captives

Got my ‘20 Ram in January from a local CU with IDL rebates/Extra rebates and good rates that I could never replicate in my research and planning.
Thats great you were able to find lease rates better than what dodge offered. The IDL incentive won't work with CC but usually the offset is a worse lease rate on top of less discount on the vehicle. Sounds like the opposite in your case... that is a deal!

Some may disagree with me but through experience the deal has always been better once I show up in person. I can negotiate a really good deal over the phone but it doesn't end there. Once I am in there on the last day of the month at the end of the quarter they want the vehicle gone.

Tannehill

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
New castle
State
DE
Country
United States
I haven't seen anything about Power Dollars in April. Anyone seen it still in effect?

OP
tkracing1

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Thread Starter #28
I haven't seen anything about Power Dollars in April. Anyone seen it still in effect?
Still on the website... says must take delivery by 4/14/20

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 6.49.17 AM.png

Tannehill

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
New castle
State
DE
Country
United States
LOL...I never check the actual Dodge website because it's usually slow to update everything!

So half the month now? I don't understand it. Are they just going to go back to no rebates because the car industry looks bad enough moving forward as it is they might just say F-it., we'll sell the little inventory we have at no rebate?

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
I don't have anything... my contact isn't even responding. The guy is a prepper so I am assuming he is in a bunker somewhere in the Santa Cruz mountains right about now. Not sure how you would even order something with everything on lockdown. I would guess this month is a wash and not much going on.
So they jacked up the residual by 1%.... WTF is even going on at fca hq

36/10 = 65% residual and .00017 MF

No incdentives

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
LOL...I never check the actual Dodge website because it's usually slow to update everything!

So half the month now? I don't understand it. Are they just going to go back to no rebates because the car industry looks bad enough moving forward as it is they might just say F-it., we'll sell the little inventory we have at no rebate?
probably waiting to see what happens with the quarantine tbh.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
I got 2 deals for a new Ram on the table 0% 84 month at least 10k off sticker and actually a huge increase on my trade in from last year.

Just not sure i want to pull the trigger right now. My luck is ill get shit canned 2 minutes after i drive it off the lot

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Love that area. Beautiful. I'll say hey to him as I'm patrolling my perimeter.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat

Designflaw

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sadieville
State
KY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 WB M6 Cat
Guys that know leases, I'm watching and hopefully learning. I have always had some hotrod that I work on, but moving up a bit in age, I decided to get a new one so I bought my Scat thinking I couldn't afford a HC as I don't typically lease things. with all of this talk I'm thinking about it.

I can get out of the Scat as I got a great great deal. I would have to have a Cat that has at least what I have or close to it meaning WB prefer M6 but could let go of that. Mileage would not be an issue as I have several other vehicles to get around in.

So.... all of that said, it seems that 2020 stock is pitiful, and it isn't going to get better for a long time. I'll keep an eye on this post, and stock. Any advice will be taken in full thanks.

OP
tkracing1

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Thread Starter #37
They might incentivize towards the middle of the month. With a 7k dealer discount + 3k lease cash $600ish payment is achievable with 0 down.
I would bet on it... you thought the 16-17 lease deals were good wait and see what happens. My C8 got pushed out until 2021 and not worth it if the z06 is coming 2022. I might just bail on it if I can get a deal on a RE. My cat lease is coming up soon and thinking of a used one I can modify but if I could lease a RE cheap that would work.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
I would bet on it... you thought the 16-17 lease deals were good wait and see what happens. My C8 got pushed out until 2021 and not worth it if the z06 is coming 2022. I might just bail on it if I can get a deal on a RE. My cat lease is coming up soon and thinking of a used one I can modify but if I could lease a RE cheap that would work.
z06 is worth the wait, I like the c8 and all but as far as corvettes go the z06 is the sweet spot, the zr1 comes at the end of the generation and is significantly more expensive, the base corvettes just don't offer enough performance.

Redeye lease would be sweet but aside from a few months they don't seem to want to incentivize the mf 😕.

Fca would start moving hellcats if they dropped a decent incentive for leases... problem is that most of the sweet deals probably end up on the daytona's but you can always wrap it. It will be interesting to see what they do, seems like they are praying the lockdown stops on the 15th and they don't have to drop money into leases but this thing might last months rather than weeks.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
This is the only hope.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
I bailed on my C8.
I was already August and potentially 2021 due to the strike, the virus guaranteed it was 2021.