Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

New transmission installation questions

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Was, refunded my tickets and cancelled my hotel. MHSH was made aware, however I'll leave it as an exercise for fellow Moparians to guess what the response was. Only thing Im keeping are my days off from work. Gonna go to the gun range and practice.
I've never seen tech cards being refundable.

Blown7

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Woodstock
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Trackhawk
I'll purchase it. Send me a pm.

OP
fumanchu182

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
Thread Starter #63
The transmission? There is no ticket to purchase, that was on thefoat.com and it was refunded.

I'll purchase it. Send me a pm.

OP
fumanchu182

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #64
Can anyone from NY recommend a lawyer to speak to about this issue? I have kept a log of detailed information and would like to discuss getting my money back, paying for all the parts I had to chase, a core fee and lift time.

I am literally at my fucking end. When they told me they were waiting on crates for shipping I lost my shit. I paid for a crate months ago, and it just got moved to another person… like wtf…

RGPIII

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bridgeville
State
DE
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Man that is absolutely ridiculous. sorry you're having such bad luck.

covidcommander

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clementon
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger
Can anyone from NY recommend a lawyer to speak to about this issue? I have kept a log of detailed information and would like to discuss getting my money back, paying for all the parts I had to chase, a core fee and lift time.

I am literally at my fucking end. When they told me they were waiting on crates for shipping I lost my shit. I paid for a crate months ago, and it just got moved to another person… like wtf…
Start with the bbb and file a complaint. Helped me a few times.

covidcommander

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clementon
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger
Maybe start a new thread in here about this shop/experience/place, what they did, who you talked to, etc. Get the word out here so everyone knows not to deal with them....

OP
fumanchu182

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #68
Great news, car moves under it's own power, gears 1-4 move no problem while driving after we got it back together at the shop. Long story short, Dodge sent us the wrong cooler so I have to wait a few more days to ensure I can drive it fully. Little chunky but the car is learning its shift points, 3k stall also doesn't help as well when trying to get going for now.

Right now other than waiting on the right parts is the TCM mismatch. The TCM came from a friend who had it in his HP90 but moved onto a TH400, when trying to write my tune file to the TCM I get an OS mismatch error. We tried to recode the TCM with the Witech but it won't allow us to flash it as it is coded to a LD platform car (charger), LA is Challenger. Does anyone know of any way with a witech, hptuners or another tool to flash the TCM to my year/firmware version? TCM's for years 2015-2022 are all the same so that's good new, just that we can't overwrite the OS/code.

Any help would be appreciated. I'd like to drive this thing maybe once ... 🤣