Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Not for the faint of heart

StingrayZ51

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lindenhurst
State
IL
Country
United States

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Trump just declassified all the Washington scandals. He is hiding at a military base. The attack at the capitol was antifa and BLM, mostly.

This is not in any of the news or social media.

BREAKING‼️

This is why they are censoring everyone. They just DECLASSIFIED everything! Share it far & wide.

Here we go!

Wikileaks just dumped all of their files online. Everything from Hillary Clinton's emails, McCain's being guilty, Vegas shooting, Steve Jobs HIV letter, PedoPodesta, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Bilderberg, CIA agents arrested for rape, WHO pandemic. Happy Digging!

Here you go, please read and pass it on..... 📷[https://file.wikileaks.org/file/.](https://file.wikileaks.org/file/)..

These are Clinton’s emails: 📷[https://file.wikileaks.org/file/clinton-emails/](https://file.wikileaks.org/file/clinton-emails/)

Index file! 📷[https://file.wikileaks.org/file/?fb...xNY12FMqFC5dAFUcZL5Kl4FIfQuMFMp8ssbM46oHXWMI)

Send to everyone you can as fast as you can! 😎
Forward

“IT'S HAPPENING!

Military takedowns and arrests begin this wknd and will continue forward for the next 13 days/nights. Some international raids have already started. Italy has also been found complicit in our election fraud.
Everyone will be getting emergency 🆘 alerts on their phones, tv's, radios & internet. It will override all other broadcasts and could last for several hours at a time. Do not to be scared of what's coming as it is for the safety of our nation for this to unfold.
DO NOT travel to any large cities (especially Philadelphia) for the rest of the month. Military operations will be taking place in many of the major corrupt cities. People will start rioting once this intel breaks thinking Trump is a military dictator. He only has 13 days to put this dog down.

The implementation of the Insurrection Act began after the raid on the Capitol and was marked by Trump's broadcast to the people to disband and return home. This broadcast wound up being blocked, for the most part, by the media. Nevertheless, his address fulfilled the requirements to initiate the Act.
Marines and National Guard troops are being moved as needed for the riots that will start after the national release of the intel. The intel will be dropped for everyone to see and hear in loops that will be several hours long. The system was just checked by the FCC a few days ago alerting ALL media that they cannot block the flow of intel under federal regs.
Trump will be moved continuously like a chess piece from now until the 20th in order to avoid any retaliation against him and family.
Trump had to exhaust ALL other means legally before this operation could commence. He gave everyone a fair chance to come clean and they refused.
His press release of a "smooth transition" did not include the word, "concede" as he has no plans to do so. Rather, there will be a smooth transition of power to his new cabinet, staff and Vice President, General Flynn.

The rally in DC was an awesome event
For what it's worth

JP426

Founding Member
U.S. Army Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Walla Walla
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
That video pisses me off! I know he's making money off of YouTube, but to hammer a week old $93,000 TRX like that is just stupid.

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
What a DB.

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
I bet the frame is twisted from landing the way he did. Guys a jackass never liked him.

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
Trump just declassified all the Washington scandals. He is hiding at a military base. The attack at the capitol was antifa and BLM, mostly.

This is not in any of the news or social media.

BREAKING‼️

This is why they are censoring everyone. They just DECLASSIFIED everything! Share it far & wide.

Here we go!

Wikileaks just dumped all of their files online. Everything from Hillary Clinton's emails, McCain's being guilty, Vegas shooting, Steve Jobs HIV letter, PedoPodesta, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Bilderberg, CIA agents arrested for rape, WHO pandemic. Happy Digging!

Here you go, please read and pass it on..... 📷[https://file.wikileaks.org/file/.](https://file.wikileaks.org/file/)..

These are Clinton’s emails: 📷[https://file.wikileaks.org/file/clinton-emails/](https://file.wikileaks.org/file/clinton-emails/)

Index file! 📷[https://file.wikileaks.org/file/?fb...xNY12FMqFC5dAFUcZL5Kl4FIfQuMFMp8ssbM46oHXWMI)

Send to everyone you can as fast as you can! 😎
Forward

“IT'S HAPPENING!

Military takedowns and arrests begin this wknd and will continue forward for the next 13 days/nights. Some international raids have already started. Italy has also been found complicit in our election fraud.
Everyone will be getting emergency 🆘 alerts on their phones, tv's, radios & internet. It will override all other broadcasts and could last for several hours at a time. Do not to be scared of what's coming as it is for the safety of our nation for this to unfold.
DO NOT travel to any large cities (especially Philadelphia) for the rest of the month. Military operations will be taking place in many of the major corrupt cities. People will start rioting once this intel breaks thinking Trump is a military dictator. He only has 13 days to put this dog down.

The implementation of the Insurrection Act began after the raid on the Capitol and was marked by Trump's broadcast to the people to disband and return home. This broadcast wound up being blocked, for the most part, by the media. Nevertheless, his address fulfilled the requirements to initiate the Act.
Marines and National Guard troops are being moved as needed for the riots that will start after the national release of the intel. The intel will be dropped for everyone to see and hear in loops that will be several hours long. The system was just checked by the FCC a few days ago alerting ALL media that they cannot block the flow of intel under federal regs.
Trump will be moved continuously like a chess piece from now until the 20th in order to avoid any retaliation against him and family.
Trump had to exhaust ALL other means legally before this operation could commence. He gave everyone a fair chance to come clean and they refused.
His press release of a "smooth transition" did not include the word, "concede" as he has no plans to do so. Rather, there will be a smooth transition of power to his new cabinet, staff and Vice President, General Flynn.

The rally in DC was an awesome event
For what it's worth
@Paladin06 this may be the wrong thread? Needs to be fact checked by the MSM!

Last edited:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I bet the frame is twisted from landing the way he did. Guys a jackass never liked him.
I cant watch any of those....

OP
StingrayZ51

StingrayZ51

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lindenhurst
State
IL
Country
United States
Thread Starter #8
So I watched his latest one on the damage. I would say the truck might be a total loss. Sounds like he’s just going to trash the truck even further just for the likes. What a waste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
I watched most of the original video......and there are others. This guy just keeps beating the crap out of that TRX. Must be nice to take a 100k truck and turn it to junk......and not GAF.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Back in the early days of the other forum, I on occasion would watch his channel.

The difference in personality between then and now is amazing, but I guess not surprising.

Yup, still a DB.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
He jumped the water so how did he pollute it?

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Charges arent just based on one vid. As for this vid, any leaks onto the ground in the protected water shed that will end up in the riparian flow is a violation. I hope his lawyers are DBs and talk a lot of shit and swagger around. Not familiar with PA epa but fed epa will jump your shit if you act like that. Love to see his video coverage of some hard core aggressive depositions and trial testimony.

72 440 Barracuda

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Graham
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
Back in the early days of the other forum, I on occasion would watch his channel.

The difference in personality between then and now is amazing, but I guess not surprising.

Yup, still a DB.
Just watched the video for the first time and my response was - What a f--kin moron !!! I hate watching people trash stuff like this - it just pisses me off!!! Why destroy something just for the sake of destroying ??? Sorry - I just dont get it....

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Just watched the video for the first time and my response was - What a f--kin moron !!! I hate watching people trash stuff like this - it just pisses me off!!! Why destroy something just for the sake of destroying ??? Sorry - I just dont get it....

If you want to be destructive, go buy a $4 watermelon and blow it up with a nice shotgun.

Not a $100k limited edition truck that can't be replaced.

But it's mine.

But you're a DB.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Baggery knows no limit.

HWDan

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Home of the Hellcat
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT 392
If you want to be destructive, go buy a $4 watermelon and blow it up with a nice shotgun.

Not a $100k limited edition truck that can't be replaced.

But it's mine.

But you're a DB.

Or maybe grandma's 2009 Toyota?

And while you're at it, pump a few rounds into some NOS bottles, tough little shits they are ...

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
I've never really liked that guy, but when you're making $50K a WEEK from shooting YouTube videos a $100K truck is nothing. What seems to get some of these guys is they "get too big for their britches" as my Grandmother used to say. They start filming themselves doing things that are easily illegal and someone decides to go after them. Remember "Family Cruizin'" LOL.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Cletus gives gun ownership a bad name in my opinion. As for 707 or whatever he calls himself, he began believing his own press. And FC, I have a lot to say from the legal perspective about why what happened happened but will not do it here on the public forum. If idlly interested PM.

Remember that ass wipe in georgia that was shooting at things with tannerite packed in them and when he got to the riding mower the debris amputated his leg below the knee on film? This idiotic shit fuels the fires ya'll.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Dont make alota sense to me either..