Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

OK, what will I run?

Djason

Member ID
Reactions
City
Beach City
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye WB
You guys running 2.85 pulleys on RE with 93 octane...how much boost do you see?

I have several tuning and datalogging videos on my YouTube channel www.youtube.com/speedysgarage if you want some info to get going. Very easy actually and a must at the track imo.
17lbs at close to 6500 on the dyno. Will see what it shows on the street.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
17lbs at close to 6500 on the dyno. Will see what it shows on the street.
Thanks for the info, for some reason I expected closer to 18-19psi on a RE blower. How'd you do on the dyno? Says TX so I'm guessing you're at sea level?

Djason

Member ID
Reactions
City
Beach City
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye WB
Thanks for the info, for some reason I expected closer to 18-19psi on a RE blower. How'd you do on the dyno? Says TX so I'm guessing you're at sea level?
Didn't get a chance to do the final tuning on the street but we're thinking 18lbs is where we'll end up with the 2.85 pulley which seems to be the safe zone on pump 93.

Didn't see any gains with the cooler air this morning which seemed odd with better IAT's and no heat soak. Oh well, looks like our RE's won't be dyno queens by any means. Increase over stock is still at 113.17 whp and 138.25 wtq.

Where the car is located is 187' above sea level.

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
Didn't get a chance to do the final tuning on the street but we're thinking 18lbs is where we'll end up with the 2.85 pulley which seems to be the safe zone on pump 93.

Didn't see any gains with the cooler air this morning which seemed odd with better IAT's and no heat soak. Oh well, looks like our RE's won't be dyno queens by any means. Increase over stock is still at 113.17 whp and 138.25 wtq.

Don't worry about the dyno numbers . The 1/4 mile is the real dyno. I will probably never dyno my car but I have lots of track testing in mind!

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
In my case,,,,, away, fast. Banks and wild women.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go

100+ rwhp / tq over stock is nothing to sneeze at with a mere 2.5 pounds of boost over stock.

Djason

Member ID
Reactions
City
Beach City
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye WB
100+ rwhp / tq over stock is nothing to sneeze at with a mere 2.5 pounds of boost over stock.
Totally agree Speedy...was hoping for a bit more (I know I know...lol) but close to 115rw/140tq is pretty damn impressive on 93 and still be "safe". Can't wait to get behind the wheel to get some seat time before the LS Moparfest coming up next week. Depending on weather I'll decide to shoot it through or not. There is a private event coming up in December I'll be attending so we'll see just what the mods are worth. Should be a good kick in the pants for sure. Not to metion a few local peeps I wanna show the back end to.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Yep, that track will really tell the tale.

OP
TEXAS REDEYE

TEXAS REDEYE

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
PASADENA
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 HELLCAT RED EYE
Thread Starter #29
Totally agree Speedy...was hoping for a bit more (I know I know...lol) but close to 115rw/140tq is pretty damn impressive on 93 and still be "safe". Can't wait to get behind the wheel to get some seat time before the LS Moparfest coming up next week. Depending on weather I'll decide to shoot it through or not. There is a private event coming up in December I'll be attending so we'll see just what the mods are worth. Should be a good kick in the pants for sure. Not to metion a few local peeps I wanna show the back end to.
Headed out to Houston Raceway tonight, weather permitting.

MaxCarnage

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
19' Redeye
HFCOTM
View Images
Headed out to Houston Raceway tonight, weather permitting.
Looking forward to hearing about your gains! Good luck and be safe!