Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

One of One... REWB dually on all four corners

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
What the crud is this.
Crud???..sorry I was working on a Quantum Physics equation...have no idea how that bled over...some intellectual you are...:rolleyes:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Huckster hijacked his computer....🤪
And you....first day on the Forum...???...Its Hickster….not Huckster....whats with you guys????

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Crud???..sorry I was working on a Quantum Physics equation...have no idea how that bled over...some intellectual you are...:rolleyes:
@1971demon Not sure what the problem is. Equation looks good to me. Right on the money. :LOL::LOL:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
@1971demon Not sure what the problem is. Equation looks good to me. Right on the money. :LOL::LOL:
Trouble is...everybody bought that Forum Idiot moniker...they wouldn't have been able to carry my books home from school

Yoguard

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat
Trouble is...everybody bought that Forum Idiot moniker...they wouldn't have been able to carry my books home from school
You went to a Catholic all boys school? In 'real' schools, boys didn't carry other boys books?????? o_O

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
You went to a Catholic all boys school? In 'real' schools, boys didn't carry other boys books?????? o_O
Hmmmm...so..tell me...exactly what did you boys do in real school LAW DOG?? ;);)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Hmmmm...so..tell me...exactly what did you boys do in real school LAW DOG?? ;);)
My guess...lunch was the class of choice...lets see how you did in the science's....finish the equation...and get free donuts for the rest of your life...:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Yoguard

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat
My guess...lunch was the class of choice...lets see how you did in the science's....finish the equation...and get free donuts for the rest of your life...:giggle::giggle::giggle:
I guess I’m in the big leagues now, with Bull & Hunter, two replies to one jab? lol Not as lucky as you, they wouldn’t let us poor folks in! The only science I took was surviving the streets. Grew up with the mob in Rochester, most are dead or in prison now. Military & law saved me from that scene. Now that offer of free donuts for life might turn me back to the dark side again... lol 🍩🍩🍩😈

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I guess I’m in the big leagues now, with Bull & Hunter, two replies to one jab? lol Not as lucky as you, they wouldn’t let us poor folks in! The only science I took was surviving the streets. Grew up with the mob in Rochester, most are dead or in prison now. Military & law saved me from that scene. Now that offer of free donuts for life might turn me back to the dark side again... lol 🍩🍩🍩😈
It aint easy getting good donuts in your area any more...Ridge Donut ..might be the best...pies n pastries...hands down Leo's Bakery...Pat does a great job out there

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Yea right...
Books, school.
Pfffft...

Yoguard

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat
It aint easy getting good donuts in your area any more...Ridge Donut ..might be the best...pies n pastries...hands down Leo's Bakery...Pat does a great job out there
I was never much into donuts, but cookies and cheesecake, you got me. Savoia's and Grutadaria's were the best. Grutadaria just up and left Rochester and moved their business to California (crazy), Savoia is still going strong. They're on Clifford ave, a block away from Donuts Delight. When I lived in that neighborhood (Irondequoit), it was the best of times. lol Leo's has always been good. For Italian bread and buns, it would have to be DePaolo's Bakery on Plymouth ave.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Yea right...
Books, school.
Pfffft...
C'mon hunter...you didn't like school...wtf???:geek::geek:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I was never much into donuts, but cookies and cheesecake, you got me. Savoia's and Grutadaria's were the best. Grutadaria just up and left Rochester and moved their business to California (crazy), Savoia is still going strong. They're on Clifford ave, a block away from Donuts Delight. When I lived in that neighborhood (Irondequoit), it was the best of times. lol Leo's has always been good. For Italian bread and buns, it would have to be DePaolo's Bakery on Plymouth ave.
Savoia's hasn't been the same since bobby left...and Grutadaria's had been struggling for over a year an a half...they left with a lot of outstanding obligations..

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
C'mon hunter...you didn't like school...wtf???:geek::geek:
Hated school.
Still got an AAS in Drafting & Design.
Was commenting on you though....

Yoguard

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat
Savoia's hasn't been the same since bobby left...and Grutadaria's had been struggling for over a year an a half...they left with a lot of outstanding obligations..
From what I hear, he seems to be doing good in Cali. Illegals work cheap...

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Those really look good! Damn, I better clean mine today.
Very few guys opt for polished or Chrome wheels...but man on the right color..the look is hard to beat...yours is dynamite..