Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Orange Brembo calipers on B5 Blue

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Not 100% sure on the style yet, something 5 spoke-ish style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5 spoke would look pretty good as long as it's not too busy.

OP
CatDaddyB5

CatDaddyB5

Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbus
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #42
5 spoke would look pretty good as long as it's not too busy.

These are two I came across that I don’t mind when doing a quick search

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT

These are two I came across that I don’t mind when doing a quick search

I've seen the F8-FR5s, and man they look good.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Match the color of the caliper to b5

Or go red badges with red calipers.

B5 is a tough color to match wheels with imo, I think silver/matte gray don't work. Bronze has too much going on, I think the play is to keep it simple in black and then go b5 blue calipers.

Alternatively the second option gives you the pop on the wheels and badges while not being as busy.

My 2 cents.

Tuckerracing

Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Whitehouse
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I am with @2pac and would match the B5 blue color. Orange would look good with the B5 but the bronze wheel may clash.

2fast4u

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Edwardsburg
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger Hellcat Widebody-DUMBO
I would do silver with the B5...just seems to go together...

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
I would do silver with the B5...just seems to go together...
Silver with silver badges would work also.

Even white with the 2020 white Daytona hellcat badges would work.

Hellcat Cuda

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
S.F. East Bay
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Red Eye 1969 Hellcat Cuda
I ordered my first RE in Indigo Blue for a change from my previous 2 B5 Challengers. I was strongly considering orange calipers, but the sticker shock or the total options I already selected kept me from them. When I ordered my second RE (long story), I went back to B5 because of what I'd experienced with the Indigo car. I had regretted not ordering red seat belts on the first car, but I also now wanted orange calipers on the new one. I decided the red belts would clash with the orange calipers, so I didn't order the orange calipers.
I started seeing B5 and Indigo cars with orange calipers and it looks HOT!! I love it. If I could go back, I would just go with the std. black belts and get the orange calipers.

Don't be afraid to get orange calipers. They look REAL GOOD with B5! I'm not so sure on the bronze wheels with the orange though. Bronze goes fine with red, but orange and bronze share some basic toners and not so sure they'll look good together. My stock "winter" wheels are the five spokes in a graphite gray and then some satin black BBS wheels for the summer. I think both those colors would look great with the orange calipers.

OP
CatDaddyB5

CatDaddyB5

Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbus
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #49
I ordered my first RE in Indigo Blue for a change from my previous 2 B5 Challengers. I was strongly considering orange calipers, but the sticker shock or the total options I already selected kept me from them. When I ordered my second RE (long story), I went back to B5 because of what I'd experienced with the Indigo car. I had regretted not ordering red seat belts on the first car, but I also now wanted orange calipers on the new one. I decided the red belts would clash with the orange calipers, so I didn't order the orange calipers.
I started seeing B5 and Indigo cars with orange calipers and it looks HOT!! I love it. If I could go back, I would just go with the std. black belts and get the orange calipers.

Don't be afraid to get orange calipers. They look REAL GOOD with B5! I'm not so sure on the bronze wheels with the orange though. Bronze goes fine with red, but orange and bronze share some basic toners and not so sure they'll look good together. My stock "winter" wheels are the five spokes in a graphite gray and then some satin black BBS wheels for the summer. I think both those colors would look great with the orange calipers.
Thanks for the info guy! Bronze wheel is a maybe, might end up doing a silver/grey/gunmetal/black just to keep it simple

sad

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bartlesville
State
OK
Country
United States
Black.... Any caliper I buy new; or old one I have rebuilt - shall be black.

The colored ones look sharp. BUT, only the very best powder coat job will stay true to color after being subjected to rigors (and temp mostly) of a road coarse that favors brakes.

Confuzed1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 PCP Redeye Challenger Widebody
My PCP RE came with orange calipers....at first I thought it was kinda weird, but I've gotten used to them and have actually had a lot of compliments on them. Go figure... IMG_1067.JPG

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
My PCP RE came with orange calipers....at first I thought it was kinda weird, but I've gotten used to them and have actually had a lot of compliments on them. Go figure... View attachment 24452
As your username states

I think they were confused when they ordered your car 😂😂😂😂😂

OP
CatDaddyB5

CatDaddyB5

Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbus
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #53
My PCP RE came with orange calipers....at first I thought it was kinda weird, but I've gotten used to them and have actually had a lot of compliments on them. Go figure... View attachment 24452
When I took delivery of my Charger last October, on the showroom floor there was a Widebody Redeye in PCP with Brass Monkey wheels and Orange calipers and it looked great

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I went with black car and orange calipers repainted from the factory, $900. University of Tenn had a bad football year,,s. So, I had em repainted again to red with paint scheme on the car and engine. Red and black. No other color. Interior balck. Never a black car again. Too much maintenance. Looks great when it's great but 1 small rain and you are back at it again. Can't wait till I get my tax refund so I can have it ceramic coated,,, even the red calipers.

Hayabusa

HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lunatic Fringe
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 WB Redeye, Sublime
took this pic of a Raptor I ordered and refused because of transport damage. They reordered and got me a new one. The interior had orange and the blue isn't really B5 but will give you an idea of the look.

I'd go orange calipers with black wheels, but obviously, that combo spoke to me. Good luck, hope it all works out to a happy ending :)

77FDD0C1-D8B8-4A65-A0CD-F9AECA899CCD.jpeg

OP
CatDaddyB5

CatDaddyB5

Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbus
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #56
took this pic of a Raptor I ordered and refused because of transport damage. They reordered and got me a new one. The interior had orange and the blue isn't really B5 but will give you an idea of the look.

I'd go orange calipers with black wheels, but obviously, that combo spoke to me. Good luck, hope it all works out to a happy ending :)

View attachment 24453
Thanks man! I dig the Raptor

Hayabusa

HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lunatic Fringe
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 WB Redeye, Sublime
Never a black car again. Too much maintenance. Looks great when it's great but 1 small rain and you are back at it again. Can't wait till I get my tax refund so I can have it ceramic coated,,, even the red calipers.
Hickster: with paint correction and CQuartz your car will make you happy. Here's my first Hellcat, a 2015, after having it done. Only way to go with black...hope your tax return comes in to cover it...you'll be gld you did it.

E6A56AF1-D398-4695-9F95-4B70C76262E1.jpeg

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
That is beautiful. Hopefully after just spending $10,000 on a new HVAC system. Knees were better I would have done it myself. I have the license. But un fore seen. Like I mentioned, when these black cars are cleaned and spend 3 hours. Can't touch the looks. Your picture is a perfect example. Me being a winer of at the Jan car for 30 days,, perfect example and yours what a black car can do at a show. I love it,, but the paint maintenance is a horror story. Not my daily driver,,, that is another black car. Buster it gets 28 miles per filler upster. Yes I am on SS and I got the last bail out monies. So lies being the last to get my refund. Too much $$ the gov owes me at 1 time. Back burner. I will have this paint correction and ceramic done with the silver plan done before a trip to Tenn in October. Better happen soon. Car place wants to have my car for a week. Leaves me and women change in Tenn 3rd week of Oct. Same time Tenn plays Alabama every year. Now, did I touch on a bit of everything except the subject???

SunnyS

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Siesta Key
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat
These wheels have been on my wife's Charger too. American Racing VN425. You can order them in any finish you want . These are Brushed finish with the polished Barrel. IMG_20190117_112036717_HDR.jpg