Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

PICTURES...OR YOU DIDNT HAPPEN

Mike L.

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Yorba Linda
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger Hellcat A8
Jesus Mikey...did ya @ least get the deposit back on the bottles
They were tall styrafoam cups with straws.

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #422
They were tall styrafoam cups with straws.
Well....I'm a one and done guy as far as recreational drugs go.....and I love a really good bourbon now and again...but cant remember the last time I got shit faced....now if I could only figure out how to fix that thing I have with cute little hotties....I'd be the perfect husband....:p:p:p

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Well....I'm a one and done guy as far as recreational drugs go.....and I love a really good bourbon now and again...but cant remember the last time I got shit faced....now if I could only figure out how to fix that thing I have with cute little hotties....I'd be the perfect husband....:p:p:p

Do I remember a story about a Corvette guy and his wife, him wanting to drive your car.

Trying it on for size or something like that?

;)

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #424
Do I remember a story about a Corvette guy and his wife, him wanting to drive your car.

Trying it on for size or something like that?

;)
He actually just wanted to sit in it...to see if he fits "his words" he was an arrogant SOB who when walking the show I asked him a question about his car as he sat with other tight assed corvette associates....he wouldn't give me the time of day...when he heard there was a C8 there..he made it a point to come over...now he's my long lost friend...and had the balls to say..you wouldn't mind if I sat in it to see how I fit...my caustic wit got the best of me...I said is your wife the blond over there???...ask her over..I'd like to see how I fit...he got the message...true story...

Mike L.

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Yorba Linda
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger Hellcat A8
He actually just wanted to sit in it...to see if he fits "his words" he was an arrogant SOB who when walking the show I asked him a question about his car as he sat with other tight assed corvette associates....he wouldn't give me the time of day...when he heard there was a C8 there..he made it a point to come over...now he's my long lost friend...and had the balls to say..you wouldn't mind if I sat in it to see how I fit...my caustic wit got the best of me...I said is your wife the blond over there???...ask her over..I'd like to see how I fit...he got the message...true story...
I like your style.(y)

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
I know he really wanted to sit in it, so how did you fit?🤣

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #427
I know he really wanted to sit in it, so how did you fit?🤣
He was pretty tall...all I will say is..he was much more interested in my car...than I was in his wife...o_O

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
He was pretty tall...all I will say is..he was much more interested in my car...than I was in his wife...o_O
I thought maybe he said “fill ‘er up”. Lololol

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #429
I thought maybe he said “fill ‘er up”. Lololol
He was wearing khaki paints..powder blue golf shirt..Izod sweater tied around his neck...loafers with tassels...and sunglasses on top of his head...you could smell the arrogance at 20 feet..her...mid fifties..baggy white pants..2 inch open toed beige pumps..powder blue turtle neck sweater..an ass and chest flat enough to land small airplanes on..and when she walked..she had the gait of Hickster with a quart of shine in him...I was not interested...from over 50 feet she didn't look that bad...some of those Corvette people..are well..different:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
nearest is Portland, but live in the country
State
OR
Country
United States
I had a Corvette for 2 years, i swear that of the many Corvette owners I met, only 2 were nice, the other 99.5% were complete jerks. It actually shocked me just how arrogant most were, and its only a Corvette, nothing special. Interestingly the Porsche, Lambo, Ferrari drivers I've met, were almost all very cool and down to earth. Was talking to a guy about his car, and he said jump in, take you for a spin, damn that Aventador was nice. I wasn't treated with any disrespect by them, and was only there in my Mustang. In fact when I've gone to meets in my Boxster, Challenger, Mustang, everyone was kind to me. When I would go in my vette, some people were like uh oh a vette guy, sigh. Then we would be talking, and they would make a comment about how nice I was for a vette driver.

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #431
I had a Corvette for 2 years, i swear that of the many Corvette owners I met, only 2 were nice, the other 99.5% were complete jerks. It actually shocked me just how arrogant most were, and its only a Corvette, nothing special. Interestingly the Porsche, Lambo, Ferrari drivers I've met, were almost all very cool and down to earth. Was talking to a guy about his car, and he said jump in, take you for a spin, damn that Aventador was nice. I wasn't treated with any disrespect by them, and was only there in my Mustang. In fact when I've gone to meets in my Boxster, Challenger, Mustang, everyone was kind to me. When I would go in my vette, some people were like uh oh a vette guy, sigh. Then we would be talking, and they would make a comment about how nice I was for a vette driver.
I go to a handful of car shows a year...I appreciate all cars (yeah even mustangs)...I don't care what you do..what you own..or what your worth...Corvette people..are well...somehow more concerned with the perceived status of Corvette ownership ..and more than a few know nothing about their cars...just not my kinda people...

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Most of the vette owners I know I knew them before when they drove something different. I do see it odd how many of these people end up there even if they didn't own a chevy before
My TAXI taco bar would never fit in one

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
Bump!

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
See post #4
Add 3 more empties & 10 pounds (y):cool:

We may have to send you to finishing school...

'Know what I mean???

:censored:

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Dunn deal for em. I used to beez a chevy man, mopr, GM, Yoyoto moeto. Prostituted my way thru em all and not thru yetster.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
As in to be finished off?

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Finished,,, spine can't take em any moe. H/C is very giving getting in and out. A snaf foo with another driver, damn hope not. Bikes dun. over dun. You know going to the hospital for a minium situation for me is hard just to stay alive. I have been pro nounced dead twice the past 3 months. Walking dead I feel like. They even called my family,
1631757733878.png O

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
Finished,,, spine can't take em any moe. H/C is very giving getting in and out. A snaf foo with another driver, damn hope not. Bikes dun. over dun. You know going to the hospital for a minium situation for me is hard just to stay alive. I have been pro nounced dead twice the past 3 months. Walking dead I feel like. They even called my family,
View attachment 53584 O

86 alerts...

:oops:

:ROFLMAO:

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
View attachment 53584 O
Prayers, Hickster.