Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

PICTURES...OR YOU DIDNT HAPPEN

stonewall

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Conway
State
AR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Dodge Hellcat Challenger
Only because of the sacrifices we made in ‘69, LOL. We staged a walkout at North Farmington HS to be able to wear blue jeans and for girls to wear slacks (the latter was a mistake because mini skirts were popular). Anyway, the school locked the doors and suspended 150 students still outside. Nevertheless, the admin relented and changed the dress code. Power to the people! ✊
yeah in 75 we wore our hair down to the middle of our backs, blue jeans, platform shoes, T shirts with anything , except profanity. Girls wore halter tops and skin tight Levis. smoked in the rest rooms, and parking lot. The Cops would make surprise locker checks with drug dogs.( But we always knew when they were coming) LOL. A wild place at times.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Hotwheel by Mattel
Darn most expensive Hot Wheel I have seen! Lol thanks.
I did like the shirt and the look above. About one more hit and it looks like you may have been at least sitting down!

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Only because of the sacrifices we made in ‘69, LOL. We staged a walkout at North Farmington HS to be able to wear blue jeans and for girls to wear slacks (the latter was a mistake because mini skirts were popular). Anyway, the school locked the doors and suspended 150 students still outside. Nevertheless, the admin relented and changed the dress code. Power to the people! ✊
No shit. No way we wanted them in slacks in the 70’s! That shit must have been much more potent for you guys then the ditch weed in Iowa.

Mike L.

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Yorba Linda
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger Hellcat A8
Did not wanna go there...My mother thought I was on the verge on becoming a very bad young man....we were graded on conduct..75 was a passing grade..they had was what called a prefect of discipline..(he could punch)..and the dress code..sport coat and tie everyday...no facial hair allowed..and your hair could not touch your collar...
I went through the exact same thing as you and for the same reasons. You became a successffull dick just like I did. LOL

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
yeah in 75 we wore our hair down to the middle of our backs, blue jeans, platform shoes, T shirts with anything , except profanity. Girls wore halter tops and skin tight Levis. smoked in the rest rooms, and parking lot. The Cops would make surprise locker checks with drug dogs.( But we always knew when they were coming) LOL. A wild place at times.
They did that drug dog once in the AF. Second time when the floor wax had ground up weed in it we watched the dogs bang their heads against the walls. Bastards never came back. Life was good.

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #326
I went through the exact same thing as you and for the same reasons. You became a successffull dick just like I did. LOL
Amazing how that works eh?:giggle::giggle:

stonewall

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Conway
State
AR
Country
United States
Vehicle
They did that drug dog once in the AF. Second time when the floor wax had ground up weed in it we watched the dogs bang their heads against the walls. Bastards never came back. Life was good.
Now that's some funny S-it right there. I'll bet people were laughing tell they hurt. In Mi. they also lowered the legal drinking age from 21 to 18 the year I graduated. Big Mistake! But liquor sales went to the moon. They rolled it back to 21 years later. I guess we blew that one.

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #328

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Now that's some funny S-it right there. I'll bet people were laughing tell they hurt. In Mi. they also lowered the legal drinking age from 21 to 18 the year I graduated. Big Mistake! But liquor sales went to the moon. They rolled it back to 21 years later. I guess we blew that one.
Yep, we were in the group that benefitted. That was fun too. Can’t believe I lived.

stonewall

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Conway
State
AR
Country
United States
Vehicle
Darn most expensive Hot Wheel I have seen! Lol thanks.
I did like the shirt and the look above. About one more hit and it looks like you may have been at least sitting down!
Not meant as a slight. Car looks awesome. Just reminded me of the Hotwheels with those very wide tires front and rear.

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #331
Sounds like you turned out just fine. Successful and a likable smart ass. [biggrin]
Ballbustin is my favorite past time...I do it constantly...(its now expected of me)...we have a group of guys (the breakfast club)..every saturday morning we meet for breakfast at a different rest...(now that they opened em up again...) I target the older people..most have a great sense of humor..after bustin their balls...I always pick up their check...I always leave em laughin...

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Not meant as a slight. Car looks awesome. Just reminded me of the Hotwheels with those very wide tires front and rear.
I understand thanks. Those big meats up front don’t matter much on the street. I was forced to do that because the other size first tried was too tall. They are almost an experiment too, for now they look good. On a hot day, the exit and entry ramps will be fun.

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
Ha what I meant is, try having 3 different conversations on 3 different frequencies, sometimes listening to one while talking on the other (and actually have to receive, interpret radio calls while providing clear/concise/correct direction on the other freq), shooting the air threat, switching to air to ground mode and dropping a bomb on a target, then turning to fight the SAM that just came on air and is shooting at you, all while you are keeping an eye on your 3 other wingman and making sure you are defensively reacting to threats and analyzing the situation 5 times per second to make sure you can still win without blue forces dieing.. I've been in fights where that describes 60 seconds of the fight.

We're good multi taskers - sometimes.
That’s pretty much the way it felt driving a Top Alcohol Dragster.

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
is it wrong that I like that tie??
I’m sure it’s a clip-on, so you still don’t have to learn to tie one. 😂

Last edited:

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
I’m sure it’s a clip-on, so you still don’t have to learn to tie one. 😂
blowing kiss.gif

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
so you're saying this isn't the right knot??

I knew I was doing something wrong.....

noose.jpg

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon

stonewall

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Conway
State
AR
Country
United States
Vehicle
Come on guys, brake out those Polaroids!

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
92643728-A98B-48A9-BBF1-E8BE5C9CCFE5.jpeg My buddy Jake had ACL surgery day before yesterday. 8 to 12 weeks of rehab isn’t going to be fun for either of us. I’m going to do everything I can to help him fully recover. 0551EE2E-998C-4035-B09F-FD7A122DA0E3.jpeg

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania