Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Redeye 1/4 mile times list

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Yeah I thought it was an odd comment, his point was that mine should be a lot faster with a pulley and RE engine and tune and said I should be in the 9.90s. I told him I guess he didn't watch the full video LOL

OP
Markp

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Thread Starter #182
19 redeye 2.62 18” bravado street r’s. Da was 575 right after the run. I just couldn’t get it leave any harder without it spinning.
Congrats on your PB. Your time has been added. Please let me know NB or WB and what track.

TNREDEYE

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Shelbyville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
I made a few changes to my RE, went to Kentucky Dragway this past Sunday and netted all new personal bests.

Changes are: switched to 3.09 gear, added DIRS just to make myself feel better and put skinnies on the front.

I also removed the sway bar and took the easy 20/25 lbs out of the trunk. Between the sway bar and the trunk liner and such I got 50 lbs off the car.

FYI - I removed the sway bar to see if it aided lift any. It didn't. The car still leaves flat w very little front lift. I like everything about TRACK mode except the crazy stiff front shock setting. P1040757 (Copy).JPG

DA was 600' when I made this run.

OP
Markp

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Thread Starter #184
I made a few changes to my RE, went to Kentucky Dragway this past Sunday and netted all new personal bests.

Changes are: switched to 3.09 gear, added DIRS just to make myself feel better and put skinnies on the front.

I also removed the sway bar and took the easy 20/25 lbs out of the trunk. Between the sway bar and the trunk liner and such I got 50 lbs off the car.

FYI - I removed the sway bar to see if it aided lift any. It didn't. The car still leaves flat w very little front lift. I like everything about TRACK mode except the crazy stiff front shock setting. View attachment 7396

Congrats on the new PB. Your time has been added.

Frenchcat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
t-r
State
Non-US
Country
Canada

FYI - I removed the sway bar to see if it aided lift any. It didn't. The car still leaves flat w very little front lift. I like everything about TRACK mode except the crazy stiff front shock setting. View attachment 7396

Nice 60' @TNREDEYE ! Curious but I think on that DA, with that ET and that 60' you should get easy over 130 mph like your did on your other shown time slip on the picture? It's like you've released the accelerator before the end.

Phast Hemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SHELBY TOWNSHIP
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Chall SRT Hellcat Redeye
Same setup as the 9.73 run with tune and injectors. Still full weight. Kentucky Dragway. +445DA

Attachments

OP
Markp

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Thread Starter #187
Same setup as the 9.73 run with tune and injectors. Still full weight. Kentucky Dragway. +445DA
HOLY CRAP!!

Congrats on the new PB. That is a crazy fast ET for so little mods. That 60ft is amazing. Your new PB has been added. I will leave up the old time so DA can be compared.

TNREDEYE

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Shelbyville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
Nice 60' @TNREDEYE ! Curious but I think on that DA, with that ET and that 60' you should get easy over 130 mph like your did on your other shown time slip on the picture? It's like you've released the accelerator before the end.
Thanks Frenchcat. The staff at Kentucky Dragway did a really good job of making and keeping the start line good all day. The car hooked good on most of my runs.
As for the mph being low, it seemed to be correct in the right lane and a good bit lower in the left. It wasn't a driving or car issue but more of a clock issue IMO. I heard others talking about having similar results as well.

TNREDEYE

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Shelbyville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
Great job Phast Hemi! You guys had that thing strolling.
Btw, my wife asked me yesterday if I'd called Curt yet. lol

Phast Hemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SHELBY TOWNSHIP
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
Great job Phast Hemi! You guys had that thing strolling.
Btw, my wife asked me yesterday if I'd called Curt yet. lol
Thanks Bo, great meeting you guys. Strolling is prolly the right word to describe it as well. All the work we put in makes the launch almost effortless and the car is happy doing it. I predict it will only be a matter of time before before you call Curt at 1-800-SEND-IT!. Lol

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Congrats Simon. All the work pays off once again. That is freakin' awesome btw!!
🍻

Phast Hemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SHELBY TOWNSHIP
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
Congrats Simon. All the work pays off once again. That is freakin' awesome btw!!
🍻
Thanks Jim!

MaxCarnage

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
19' Redeye
HFCOTM
View Images
@Phast Hemi Congrats! Blazing quick! I'm happy to see you run so quick! If you don't mind me asking you still running stock springs? I'm thinking about going with the Demon springs in the future, see if I can 60ft harder. You think there is more left in the current setup? You weren't even in negative DA, so I'd imagine there is more room!

Phast Hemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SHELBY TOWNSHIP
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
@Phast Hemi Congrats! Blazing quick! I'm happy to see you run so quick! If you don't mind me asking you still running stock springs? I'm thinking about going with the Demon springs in the future, see if I can 60ft harder. You think there is more left in the current setup? You weren't even in negative DA, so I'd imagine there is more room!
Thank you.

Yes, stock springs and shocks all around. Is there more in it? For sure. We spent the first half of the summer finding the power only to run into issues putting to the pavement. We then spent the rest of the season pulling power out so we could get the car down the track. We've pulled so much power down low, that I believe the car will run 9.3s at 4600 lbs if we can apply it. We fully expect to cut 1.36 or better 60 fts next season on stock boost without gutting the car or changing springs or shocks

OP
Markp

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Thread Starter #195
Thank you.

Yes, stock springs and shocks all around. Is there more in it? For sure. We spent the first half of the summer finding the power only to run into issues putting to the pavement. We then spent the rest of the season pulling power out so we could get the car down the track. We've pulled so much power down low, that I believe the car will run 9.3s at 4600 lbs if we can apply it. We fully expect to cut 1.36 or better 60 fts next season on stock boost without gutting the car or changing springs or shocks
Stock boost?

Phast Hemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SHELBY TOWNSHIP
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Simon, that's moving out. Are you launching off the foot brake or using launch control or did Curt enable torque reserve or something for you? 1.3x 60' is fantastic. Nice job.

The 60' is something I'm gonna work on next season, but our local track just does so so track prep for TNT so I'm gonna have to figure out when it just is what it is.

Phast Hemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SHELBY TOWNSHIP
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
Simon, that's moving out. Are you launching off the foot brake or using launch control or did Curt enable torque reserve or something for you? 1.3x 60' is fantastic. Nice job.

The 60' is something I'm gonna work on next season, but our local track just does so so track prep for TNT so I'm gonna have to figure out when it just is what it is.
Foot Brake. He pulled a lot out of it down low to help get the car to go A to B on a marginal track. This 9.58 pass uses that same tuning methodology. One time Hero runs are useless to us. Every pass we make can be ( and is) duplicated on different tracks. We expect the 60 fts to be even better next season based on what we learned this year.

Last edited:
Member ID
Reactions
City
Waxhaw
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye
Bone stock, full weight, with all seasons, Rockingham, DA 342, can't remember what else you need. Car 50. Record slowest WB RE!

Just put some MT Street R's on it, and will hit it again.

Attachments

NJ_Redeye

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Audubon
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye
Someone commented on my YT channel they've run a 10.1 at 135 bone stock Hellcat RE on a tire with 1.42 60s. It was on my last "Track Testing Screwed Up" video.

Maybe this guy?