Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

So, this is where all the trouble makers went. :)

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Okay, this is the part where I let my ass hang out in front of the whole crew. I'm confident I didn't run a 3.0 second 0-60, on the street with p-zero's. It clearly says MPH so I don't think I'm set on KPH. Can anyone explain this time? Please inform a dummy.. What am I missing?
View attachment 82271
Your car is "BAD ASS"?

OP
tigertime

tigertime

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fair oaks Ranch
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #62
Your car is "BAD ASS"?
Thanks man! I think it was a glitch in the matrix...

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Okay, this is the part where I let my ass hang out in front of the whole crew. I'm confident I didn't run a 3.0 second 0-60, on the street with p-zero's. It clearly says MPH so I don't think I'm set on KPH. Can anyone explain this time? Please inform a dummy.. What am I missing?
View attachment 82271
Welcome @tigertime . Excellent color choice if I do say so myself. Definitely wheel spin. The first time I did it I thought I was bad ass. Then I realized it was just my dumb ass doing a lot of spinning and confusing the sensors. 🙄

OP
tigertime

tigertime

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fair oaks Ranch
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #64
Welcome @tigertime . Excellent color choice if I do say so myself. Definitely wheel spin. The first time I did it I thought I was bad ass. Then I realized it was just my dumb ass doing a lot of spinning and confusing the sensors. 🙄
I figured as much. Just odd that I daily drove my 2016 for four years, used all the timers often and never had a notable case of this. I even turned the TC off with a long hold everyday.

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Thank the sweet baby Jesus, you haven't changed a bit! How have you been man?
I am as good as I can be until Trudeau has a unfortunate accident. Then I would be much better.