Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Some Pics of my Engine

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

2fast4u

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Edwardsburg
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger Hellcat Widebody-DUMBO
@Hickster...Beautiful work, I see why you waited to post pics, definitely worth the wait!

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Nice job @Hickster !

45-70govt

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ghetto
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Never understood the if its an easy part to remove, ill paint it mentality. Your car your way, yes. Just looks random and cheap to me.

OP
Hickster

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Thread Starter #25
Thank you my up and coming friends. Now from all the slack I took to get this done and amount of time,,, was it worth it ???? We worked pretty hard to get to this stage and,, it was hard. The mixing, taping, and not to say you zzz guyz confronting my ezy moves I have tried to make with out any contraersity, was hard to do. I know youz guys had your questions and why it took so long. But running 3 different shops and different people doing different ideas In a need of eating ice cream and different flavors can be tough at times, but to match the colors and have the guys off your ass,,, is tough. Taping and taping and bitching is rough. Rough is not the extent of the extent of the problems. Uck. But the out come is great. Loved it all. Was fun and expensive. Thanks for all the kicks in the ass. A lot of work and great out comes. Not perfect but fun,,, at the end......

Southernminncat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lonsdale
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Widebody Redeye
Looks awesome! It was worth the effort.

OP
Hickster

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Thread Starter #27
I knew you guys would not be impressed. After 3 months and still got a few more emblem's to work on. Will be done Wednesday. Then find sumtin else to get raged on about. No,,, hell no would not live in De Snort. Thanks for com plemplements and another keck in the ass. I guess it was worth the wait. Now I can sell it. Wasn't for El Ri Co would never got it finished. Haven't see the inside yet?? Or have ya?? According to the sticker,, only 2 like it. 1 in Cali. Thanks a lot Cali. Snoppy cat. May not be fast on the track but it is sitting still.

OP
Hickster

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Thread Starter #28
OP
Hickster

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Thread Starter #29
Just $$$ and the wait. Time to get rid and start over.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I knew you guys would not be impressed.

While I don't pretend to speak for anybody (or everybody), I suspect that just because something isn't somebody's "speed" or "style", doesn't mean it isn't impressive or nice.

By comparison, there isn't a Hellcat color out there that I don't like, on other people's car...

'Doesn't mean that I'd buy it for myself...

;)

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
While I don't pretend to speak for anybody (or everybody), I suspect that just because something isn't somebody's "speed" or "style", doesn't mean it isn't impressive or nice.

By comparison, there isn't a Hellcat color out there that I don't like, on other people's car...

'Doesn't mean that I'd buy it for myself...

;)
Touche. Very nicely put couldn’t have said it
better. Nice ride no matter how you toss the coin. Beauty is in they eye of the beholder.
Most people on planet earth would die for our ride. Doesn’t mean they would change a few things around for their liking.

OP
Hickster

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Thread Starter #32
I do believe I like that state by what it ment. Nicely said,,, I do believe enough to take it down US 19 when the sun goes down. That being said,,, and I hate that statement. Makes me sound cheap and after that paint job,, I don't think so. Thank you Bull Ster. Now, that being said,,, I hate that statement. What chat tink about the head lites now?? Suggestions with out Cali coping me out. US 19 in Clearwater is alike Routster 66. Can't really be copied like Shoney's in Chattanooga, Tenn back in the 70's. And to restate the ball game two nite. No restate ment could be better. So, not being said again, I am ster going down US 19 with Da sun going down on da beach and look fer sum nice head lights. Ell speak up on that Bull Ster. Like my paint job or not,,, and really don't know. Still fast sitting still.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I do believe I like that state by what it ment. Nicely said,,, I do believe enough to take it down US 19 when the sun goes down. That being said,,, and I hate that statement. Makes me sound cheap and after that paint job,, I don't think so. Thank you Bull Ster. Now, that being said,,, I hate that statement. What chat tink about the head lites now?? Suggestions with out Cali coping me out. US 19 in Clearwater is alike Routster 66. Can't really be copied like Shoney's in Chattanooga, Tenn back in the 70's. And to restate the ball game two nite. No restate ment could be better. So, not being said again, I am ster going down US 19 with Da sun going down on da beach and look fer sum nice head lights. Ell speak up on that Bull Ster. Like my paint job or not,,, and really don't know. Still fast sitting still.
What?

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
I finally got a few pics loaded to this stoooopid computer.

Engine color combo = Black and Red.

I was thinking about doing "Black and Blue" because if the Chevy Guys messed with me - they'd be "Black and Blue" after I was done with them :)
What kind of motor is that? I can't tell. :)

OP
Hickster

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Thread Starter #35
It is a magnificent 2018 6.666 hell cat ster. Bull ish I am afraid a 6.2 with 8,200 miles on it ster. Time fer an oil change next week. Imagine that?? Then a pedal commander says El Ri Co from IRB. He and others says, even the cat, have to have it. Viper mech at dealer ship says yea. I think the knees says yes. Ok, even Trump says yes. Done deal Amazon.

NYCSRTATE

Member ID
Reactions
City
NYC
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
Charger Hellcat
Looks killer Hickster

OP
Hickster

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Thread Starter #37
Thank you my new engine friend from NY. Not too many friends from Cali. But, my nephew lives on Queen St NY and works on Wall St. Lucky, rich, 24 year old. But Bob, I am hanging in Cali in a few months for the wedding. Never been there. Actually wanted to go to the wine country. I feel a need to ride an Indian. NY City to Wine Country. Some really nice rich family gal. Good move on his part. Hers too. Been to NYC 6 times from Tennessee. A very long drive,,, food was worth it. Thanks for the late nite complement.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thank you my new engine friend from NY. Not too many friends from Cali. But, my nephew lives on Queen St NY and works on Wall St. Lucky, rich, 24 year old. But Bob, I am hanging in Cali in a few months for the wedding. Never been there. Actually wanted to go to the wine country. I feel a need to ride an Indian. NY City to Wine Country. Some really nice rich family gal. Good move on his part. Hers too. Been to NYC 6 times from Tennessee. A very long drive,,, food was worth it. Thanks for the late nite complement.
See Hick...us Yanks know a thing or two bout food...did they make you use a knife n fork???

OP
Hickster

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Thread Starter #39
Demon forks of course. Dad lived in NJ and took me and the past bitch into the city a many of times to eat. We ate at every pert of the city. Enjoyed every bit except her bit,,, en, personality. Great trips. Ex went there 2 months a go. 1 st time,, Fl gal. Never seen the big green apple.

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Where in California?