Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

The days are numbered...

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I'll be dead by then and won't give a crap.
I've lived my life by that motto since I was 14 or so, never expecting to get to 20, let alone past that age.
Over time I've learned that some things can come back and haunt you when you don't die.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
If I am alive this time next year, be a miracle. 35 years of construction work takes it's toll. Made a hell of alot of dee narr ows but what good is it when you are buried in your hell cat. No family and 6 engagement rings. But where and how can you get greener emmisions than natural gas. Some people in Dish Washington has their head up their ass. No coal, no natural gas,,, well hell just import it Makes great since. Shut down the $35 an hour jobs and truck the product from Canada. Great. Out 1.2 milion people out of business in the gas industry and have em make solar panels for $12 an hour. What about the power grid?? Up grade or watch it crash. Did this idiot administration learn ANYTHING from the Obama disasters. Raise the minium wage to $100 cause there are not going to be any one working. What difference does that make Nancy. Open the border and let all the crossovers work on Hollywood's peoples yards. No covid 19 checks and just let em thru. This is pathetic. Now take our big blocks.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Hell just ask @1971demon man and how the Soldier is misfiring😁
CC...now ya know yer just jealous...you haven't been able hit the target since you started buyin those mustangs...word is..you went from a shooter..to a dribbler...to an oozer...ask me how I know....and it aint got nothin to do with HIPA...:oops::oops::oops::oops:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
CC...now ya know yer just jealous...you haven't been able hit the target since you started buyin those mustangs...word is..you went from a shooter..to a dribbler...to an oozer...ask me how I know....and it aint got nothin to do with HIPA...:oops::oops::oops::oops:
I fired my first gun at 12....I am what's called an active shooter...I'm at the range every day...sometime twice....I don't reload quite as fast as I used to though;););)

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
HIPA's ass. Lee and Rousch did a good job back in the 70's. Hat's off to em. Then there follow ups. The Gts were great after the Ferraris. Then the Bagattis. The U or Pee ans did good but got pushed out of the way. I got into a pissing match, like I need it at this time, with 2 stangs and they had no chance messing with me. Stangs got weight on their side but the $$ amount has caught up. Next door neighbor paid $87 for his Rousch stang. HP 750, low weight, but the rest he is not happy and he is past owner of 2 Cobra's. Over all the candy apple red looks nice but that was back in the lower 80s. Used to shoot my own in the boots on Harley's with emron. Hard to do. Guns, 12 guage. Don't care to clean guns every shootings. Good luck kids.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
HIPA's ass. Lee and Rousch did a good job back in the 70's. Hat's off to em. Then there follow ups. The Gts were great after the Ferraris. Then the Bagattis. The U or Pee ans did good but got pushed out of the way. I got into a pissing match, like I need it at this time, with 2 stangs and they had no chance messing with me. Stangs got weight on their side but the $$ amount has caught up. Next door neighbor paid $87 for his Rousch stang. HP 750, low weight, but the rest he is not happy and he is past owner of 2 Cobra's. Over all the candy apple red looks nice but that was back in the lower 80s. Used to shoot my own in the boots on Harley's with emron. Hard to do. Guns, 12 guage. Don't care to clean guns every shootings. Good luck kids.
I'm gonna miss him when he's gone..;)

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Meee two.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Time to invest in electric car charging stations :unsure:

TorRedHellgato

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
New York
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat
I'll be 45 in 2035. :( lol

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I already have a diesel generator. Time to stock up on extension cords.

Dreadchild

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ludington
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Hellraisin Hellcat

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
It’s interesting how the Electric vehicle is the main topic but yet their many companies focused not on Electric. Even Toyota has said it is not a abandoning ICE. Just read this article on what Shell feels is the future.
Shell targets power trading and hydrogen in climate drive
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...g-and-hydrogen-in-climate-drive-idUSKBN2A10ZZ

Toyota boss: Don't ban internal combustion engines
https://www.autoblog.com/2020/12/18/toyota-ban-internal-combustion-engines/

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Florida Highway Department want miss me. They have taken my license away 7 times. When I lost it for 1 1/2 years, I still drove. I owned 4 construction companies all inter twinwd together with 50 employees. They were all scattered through out Florida. If I was to stay home or take the bus 200 miles to Naples for a sales calls. Would have put these guys an families out of business. Not an option. Drove, produced $12,000,000 worth of business, and no one went to jail. They almost didn't let me in Crystal River Nuke Plant cause my ID was my pass port. It is amazing what you can't do with out a license. Can't rent a 150 foot crane, can't buy a car. I had bunches of stuff in others names. I was shocked. Did it again 2 years ago. 3 times the state has deemed me physicially unfit to drive. What a hassle when that happens. Tallahassee to the medical board with tons of paper work. After court on Thursday,,, I will be getting a letter. I will be a pain in the ass on the way out. Another test on the 15th. Youz guys are good listeners. Boy scouts?? Or T T bar patrons??

Last edited:

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Damn Hickster some nice stories and Happy Belated Birthday to you.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Well, thanks my snowy friend. I hate to say but I have lived 12 different lives and fixin to hit 13. My ex has listened to 17 years of it and she is on the 1st chapter. I went on a land sea trip thru Alaska, one of 8, and I narrated the 1st 5 days on the bus trip. Helping the Brige em youngster college gal out. Her 1st trip and I knew every turn, mountain, cinamon bun stop. All wild life. I wanted to get laid so I lent her a helping,,, you know what. You ever tried to get a Bringem Young student laid?? That is tough duty. That for another day. Another fine trip to the Bering Straights. I have hit all 6 regions and Canada. One more,,, took a glass top train from Calgary to Van Couver. 5 days of pure bliss. Aii the Candians mooned the train from homes, cars, and boats. Stayed in Van Couver for 2 days, got on a plane 500 miles north, got on a float plane to a floating fishing barge that followed the salmon migration. King salmon. Had my own boat and guide. Rest later.

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat, Demon, Trackhawk and project X,
Well, thanks my snowy friend. I hate to say but I have lived 12 different lives and fixin to hit 13. My ex has listened to 17 years of it and she is on the 1st chapter. I went on a land sea trip thru Alaska, one of 8, and I narrated the 1st 5 days on the bus trip. Helping the Brige em youngster college gal out. Her 1st trip and I knew every turn, mountain, cinamon bun stop. All wild life. I wanted to get laid so I lent her a helping,,, you know what. You ever tried to get a Bringem Young student laid?? That is tough duty. That for another day. Another fine trip to the Bering Straights. I have hit all 6 regions and Canada. One more,,, took a glass top train from Calgary to Van Couver. 5 days of pure bliss. Aii the Candians mooned the train from homes, cars, and boats. Stayed in Van Couver for 2 days, got on a plane 500 miles north, got on a float plane to a floating fishing barge that followed the salmon migration. King salmon. Had my own boat and guide. Rest later.

I have to say, I am intrigued, not posted much because most of the recent stuff does not interest me, until now

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
I have to say, I am intrigued, not posted much because most of the recent stuff does not interest me, until now
Good to see you Cole.

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
Exactly why I bought the Demon. I was hoping it would be the All-Time King of the ICE Hill and now it looks likely. Hell of a run indeed. Literally, millions of ICE cars to choose from so don't cry yourself a river. There will be millions of HP V-8s on the road for decades after you are long gone...And u can take that to the bank!

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I am glad that I am retired or mentally unstable or both. Makes for an interesting life. Just turned 64 and I always knew my cat wood live longer than I espicially with the cat door open and it is 63 in my house. Being a street engineer does not make you any damn smarter than one whom has had his common sence taken out by 6 years of college. I just had a new central air unit installed. Wood have done it myself like the last 2 but the million $$ knees say no. 3 new knees dosen't include a 4th. But they installed a Honeywell programable piece of shit therm moe stat. Crap. Now it is stuck on ISU prgram. Installers System Users. Like reading Roamaning. I can build a chill water system but not this crap. In turn it is 63 in my house with no heat. El manual is not to be read by normal people. Called my programmer last night,,, he is having an adult roamantic situation,,, getting laid. Nope go on that. Will wait. Fox and friends are interviewing welders and pipe fitters getting laid off from the pipie line. My tradesme,, should be interesting. Some actor yesterday had his anurism bust on his aorta yesterday and bled out. Looks like me in the future. At 64 exactly what I have and can't get an appointment with a cardiologist. Pay $1,400 a month for health insurance and can't get an appointment. 2 more weeks for a gas em ologist with internal bleeding. Loosing blood like a faucet. More transfustons and bleeds out. Bieden open the doors and let em in but let the tax payers bleed to death.