Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

The Official "I ordered" thread

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
Glad to help... Whats your occupation? obviously it involves travel
Yup, gone several months at a time. Site QC/SO on DoD fuel system repair contracts, currently working project at Quantico MCB. Off today, MLK Holiday, just got back from Koons. Offered 77K on my '19, but they are dead firm on their 30K ADM for Jailbreaks, so no transaction happening there.

GBLWRMR

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
South
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Super Stock
Update on my SS from Dodge Chat:
Rebecca:
Thank you for holding your vehicle is Primary schedule established based on production capacity. It means there is not enough vehicles to start the build as of yet
9:35:39 AM

Can a few folks order an SS so I can get my car? :unsure:

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
Here is the info for Koons. you have to email them and tell them you are a member of the "HELLCAT FORUM" Iive in Illinois. Can't beat 5% under invoice here. Saves me almost 10k. The HC in your von # is right. HC---Hell Cat...when I called into Dodge, they said the same thing. The discount is for the regular Redeye, Not the Jailbreak. Koons wants 30k ADM with 5k deposit for the Jailbreak

Koons of Tysons Corner
2050 Chain Bridge Road
Vienna, VA 22182
Ordering Manager: Craig Benner
New Car Director: Erica Ramsey
Erica.Ramsey@Koons.com
Two days after the visit to Koons and confirming the 30K ADM, my Dealer called and told me his regional rep told him they would not be receiving an allocation. He apologized and refunded my deposit. The next day, my friend in TN called and told me he found me an allocation for a Challenger Jailbreak at MSRP in IL. Called and got things rolling, made a 1K deposit yesterday and the order should be placed today.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Mahopac
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Durango SRT
Got the word that my '22 Durango SRT has been built and is awaiting shipping. Also printed out my window sticker and the MSRP is almost $2000 more than what my order sheet says. Grrrrreat, thanks Dodge. :mad:

Purdey28

Military Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Marquette
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Challenger Redeye Jailbreak
Two days after the visit to Koons and confirming the 30K ADM, my Dealer called and told me his regional rep told him they would not be receiving an allocation. He apologized and refunded my deposit. The next day, my friend in TN called and told me he found me an allocation for a Challenger Jailbreak at MSRP in IL. Called and got things rolling, made a 1K deposit yesterday and the order should be placed today.
Hello,
May i ask what the MSRP was on your order and of what date.?
I too have a JB coming . Im trying to ascertain if the $2150 MSRP ( allegedly ) price increase ive received since December is legit or a disguised dealer markup.
On December 17 i made an order/deposit on MSRP of $ 79975. ( Hellcat + 27D Jailbreak pkg )
On January 21, the MSRP was suddenly $ 82125. No explanation.
Built on Dodge website today, price adds up to the December price.
What am i missing?

Member ID
Reactions
City
Belpre
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Challenger REWB Jailbreak
Can't trust the website. If you order hammerhead interior (like I did) there is an additional $295 charge, sales code CZD
That extra charge is not on website.

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
Hello,
May i ask what the MSRP was on your order and of what date.?
I too have a JB coming . Im trying to ascertain if the $2150 MSRP ( allegedly ) price increase ive received since December is legit or a disguised dealer markup.
On December 17 i made an order/deposit on MSRP of $ 79975. ( Hellcat + 27D Jailbreak pkg )
On January 21, the MSRP was suddenly $ 82125. No explanation.
Built on Dodge website today, price adds up to the December price.
What am i missing?
Base MSRP for the Jailbreak is $82,170 before you select any options. Dodge may have increased the base price after you configured and order. I ordered on 1/24 and went D Status yesterday. Total MSRP as optioned for mine was $98,860 before taxes and fees. I have heard of many people ordering Dodge products late in '21 being hit with price increases in the thousands.

Last edited:

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
Got this email from Dodge this morning, was pleasantly surprised;

Hello 555 Redeye, (Changed my name with my Forum handle)

Thank you for your recent order of a 2022 Dodge! We are excited to welcome you to the Dodge family!

The purpose of this email is to provide you the estimated delivery date of your Challenger.

Based on our most recent information, your vehicle is to arrive at Ray Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM the week of 4/1/2022.

If you do not receive a call from Ray Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM within 7 days of the indicated delivery date, please contact your dealer for further information.

In preparation for your new driving experience please visit: Official Mopar® Site | Mopar Select Vehicle

Official Mopar® Site | Mopar Select Vehicle
See how Mopar is transforming the FCA ownership experience. Explore personalized vehicle information, buy parts ...

Here you can access important information and videos about your new vehicle and register to create your personalized vehicle dashboard.

To make things easier and for your reference, here is your Vehicle Identification Number:
2C3CDZL90NH121974

Thank you for being a part of the Dodge family and congratulations!

Best wishes,

The Dodge Brand

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
Got an update today, car is in Paint.

GBLWRMR

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
South
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Super Stock
Hell Yea!
"Currently your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections to ensure the standards are met prior to releasing the vehicle."

One step closer! Heavily optioned SS, ordered 1/3

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
^^^^^Same as GBLWRMR, update received today, I Status, Built, Not OK'd, waiting inspection.

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
Hell Yea!
"Currently your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections to ensure the standards are met prior to releasing the vehicle."

One step closer! Heavily optioned SS, ordered 1/3
You getting stripes?

GBLWRMR

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
South
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Super Stock

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
We may end up on the same transport to the up-fit center - Gunmetal stripes on mine.

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
Disregard my comment about going to the up-fit center, found out late last night our stripes get put on at Brampton.

Mike Jesse

Member ID
Reactions
City
Bremerton
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 SRT Super Stock 2022 Ram 1500 TRX
Ordered a replacement Super Stock this morning in White Knuckle.
Rear seat delete and the H/K audio group are the only options.
Let the wait begin.

VIN issued today.

Last edited:

Nvrenuf

Member ID
Reactions
City
Cookeville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Ordered a 22 RE Charger yesterday. Went with TorRed for this car with the black package.

5% under invoice, plus the $1000 rebate….so total about 6.25% under invoice.

Purdey28

Military Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Marquette
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Challenger Redeye Jailbreak
D1 status as of yesterday. Yippee.....
Ordered 3/14/22

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Don't sound so happy you snoops. HELL congrats to yall brats. That is an early Christmas,, have fun. Cookeville. Been a while sense I broke a heart there.

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
I posted in the new member thread but figured I'd post up my build here too. Placed my order for a (standard body) Challenger Hellcat on Thursday afternoon and got my VIN Friday morning. Pretty basic/simple build which I wouldn't imagine would take too long but who knows! F8 Green with black satin painted hood, Brass Monkey wheels (standard tires), black calipers, Plus, Convenience and Black packages and 8-speed auto (not that it was really an option). It's showing up on the tracking website so I'll be sure to hit refresh several hundred times a day...that makes it go faster, right?! :p