Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Thinking of installing the Borla Atak Exhaust

22MoparMuscle

Member ID
Reactions
City
Chicago
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Challenger Hellcat
Did you guys also remove the dildo shaped mufflers too after installing the Borla Exhaust. I’m new to Hellcats. I bought my first one 6 months ago. The 717 HP WBHC. I like how it sounds in track mode but I love the sound of Borla on YouTube videos

TraxMoe

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Heartland
State
NE
Country
United States
Vehicle
POS slasher
It's kind of hard to compare the Borla Website exhaust sounds on your computer. When I added the ProCharger to my truck I also upgraded the exhaust. I only went with the Tour because I would be using it to tow and DD. It has a nice mellow sound but wasn't obnoxiously loud either. Been there and done that. Just too damned old to want to go back there like I was in my 20's again. Either way you go you'll like the Borla Exhaust

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
It's kind of hard to compare the Borla Website exhaust sounds on your computer. When I added the ProCharger to my truck I also upgraded the exhaust. I only went with the Tour because I would be using it to tow and DD. It has a nice mellow sound but wasn't obnoxiously loud either. Been there and done that. Just too damned old to want to go back there like I was in my 20's again. Either way you go you'll like the Borla Exhaust
Any else you did in yer 20's...that yer just too damn old for now:unsure::unsure::unsure:;)