Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

TIME SLIP CHASER ,SMACK TALKING ,THREAD HIJACKING,HP TUNER , HELLNO THATS ME

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #781
Dang man that stinks on the DS. You got a cradle lockout in the car? I've been hearing the compression of the CV (I think) due to engine and cradle movement can put something in a bind and break the DS.

Good thing my car doesn't make enough power to break a DS!
Yea I put the cradle lockout in awhile back

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #782
It broke because it’s a TORQUE MONSTER 👹

Jonjonday

8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocala
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Hellcat Charger
Me and the wife had a great time this weekend! Was great to meet new faces and hang with our track friends / family. One of the fuel pumps went down on our car on the first pass on Sat.. Had a tough start in the morning my torque wrench broke when checking my lugs and I crushed my pinky finger and split it open. Thanks to everyone who helped me with that. Thanks for the pump e85 Dman007 and all who helped me trouble shoot the problem with my car. Both me and Dave down at the start! Was shooting for 9.2s ended up with just a broke clean car to look at, that's racing. Thanks to Mark and Marge for letting us drive the Redeye!! Man that car is a blast! Dave Hellno can cut a light great driver!

Last edited:
OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #784
Jon and his wife are awesome, can’t wait to see them again but I’m only racing Jon I’m not getting my ass dragged by a girl 😂😂

Jonjonday

8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocala
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Hellcat Charger
Dave I can’t beat her. I used to get made fun of, until she started beating everyone else! Man I enjoyed hanging out with you and Mike. Can’t wait to see you guys again. We together are team low budget drag your ass!

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Making new car culture friends, that's what it's all about.

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #787
Dave I can’t beat her. I used to get made fun of, until she started beating everyone else! Man I enjoyed hanging out with you and Mike. Can’t wait to see you guys again. We together are team low budget drag your ass!
We have to get together in clay city with Marco , breaking parts has got me frustrated and I’m going to take few weeks to make sure my car is ready to send , in the meantime I’m going to help my friend mike with his coyote mustang to get it fast

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Looks like good times guys , Don't forget - the worst time/day at the track is still better than the best day at work !

Dman007

500 Posts Club
U.S. Army Veteran
7 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Me and the wife had a great time this weekend! Was great to meet new faces and hang with our track friends / family. One of the fuel pumps went down on our car on the first pass on Sat.. Had a tough start in the morning my torque wrench broke when checking my lugs and I crushed my pinky finger and split it open. Thanks to everyone who helped me with that. Thanks for the pump e85 Dman007 and all who helped me trouble shoot the problem with my car. Both me and Dave down at the start! Was shooting for 9.2s ended up with just a broke clean car to look at, that's racing. Thanks to Mark and Marge for letting us drive the Redeye!! Man that car is a blast! Dave Hellno can cut a light great driver!
Jon it was our pleasure in helping out. Great meeting you and your wife.

My wife was posted up at the starting line, taking videos and listening to her book on tape.
Next time, I will pull her over and introduce her.

We had a blast coming out for our first event. Great meeting really nice people and watching some bad ass cars go down the track.

Want to send a huge thank you again to Marco and Marge for letting me use his wheels/tires and then to share their beautiful Red Eye with everyone. What nice people!

Jonjonday

8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocala
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Hellcat Charger
Jon it was our pleasure in helping out. Great meeting you and your wife.

My wife was posted up at the starting line, taking videos and listening to her book on tape.
Next time, I will pull her over and introduce her.

We had a blast coming out for our first event. Great meeting really nice people and watching some bad ass cars go down the track.

Want to send a huge thank you again to Marco and Marge for letting me use his wheels/tires and then to share their beautiful Red Eye with everyone. What nice people!
Look forward to seeing you guys again. I already got my car fixed.

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #791
Unfortunately with us making our cars faster without a roll cage ,unless we are a few lucky ones that have tracks that don’t enforce the rules ,we will only be able to run at private events and track rentals, kinda sucks to not be able to go to Thursday night tnt and run for 25.00 anymore and I’m not sure I want to invest 5,000 plus to install a roll cage and hack the car up but traveling is fun and you can to see great guys/gals in the process, but that means I won’t get to race every week anymore ☹️☹️And since I’ve in the process of making changes to the car and already added more power and breaking shit the last two times out I’m kinda frustrated that I either settle for that or add the roll cage and just go crazy with a car that’s still a blast to drive in the street and enjoy as a I have been doing when not racing it, just doesn’t seem that if the roll cage is installed that I’d enjoy that daily drive anymore 🙁

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #792
OH AND BY THE WAY @Hpindy I BLAME YOU FOR ALL OF THIS :LOL:

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
OH AND BY THE WAY @Hpindy I BLAME YOU FOR ALL OF THIS
You are welcome !

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
I'll never put a cage in mine. It's a street car and those shouldn't have roll cages. I'd have two tune ups, one for all out private rental and the other for the max your track will allow. Part of the fun is getting consistent at a time you're targeting.

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #795
RIGHT BEFORE IT WENT POW PU POW Snapshot - 2.png

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Unfortunately with us making our cars faster without a roll cage ,unless we are a few lucky ones that have tracks that don’t enforce the rules ,we will only be able to run at private events and track rentals, kinda sucks to not be able to go to Thursday night tnt and run for 25.00 anymore and I’m not sure I want to invest 5,000 plus to install a roll cage and hack the car up but traveling is fun and you can to see great guys/gals in the process, but that means I won’t get to race every week anymore ☹️☹️And since I’ve in the process of making changes to the car and already added more power and breaking shit the last two times out I’m kinda frustrated that I either settle for that or add the roll cage and just go crazy with a car that’s still a blast to drive in the street and enjoy as a I have been doing when not racing it, just doesn’t seem that if the roll cage is installed that I’d enjoy that daily drive anymore 🙁
Good to hear your perspective on this, from a guy who's there and constantly doing it. Makes you stop and think about modding the sh^& out of your car and say, " hey, where's this all going?". If I keep going I won't be able to drive (Or at least enjoy) it anywhere but the track.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Good to hear your perspective on this, from a guy who's there and constantly doing it. Makes you stop and think about modding the sh^& out of your car and say, " hey, where's this all going?". If I keep going I won't be able to drive (Or at least enjoy) it anywhere but the track.
This is why I won't do any more HP on mine , as per NHRA rules - anything under 10.00 or over 135 mph needs a roll cage , & I'm at that now in great DA but HRP has not said anything to me yet , but in warm / hot weather I should be ok as far as NHRA rules on a roll cage. I just don't want a race car only. ;)

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #798
This is why I won't do any more HP on mine , as per NHRA rules - anything under 10.00 or over 135 mph needs a roll cage , & I'm at that now in great DA but HRP has not said anything to me yet , but in warm / hot weather I should be ok as far as NHRA rules on a roll cage. I just don't want a race car only. ;)
Puzzy 😂😂

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
I will not comprise on the street manners of my car ! There is zero difference driving my car and a stock one .

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State