Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Trucking Company Owner Pleads Guilty To Evading EPA Regulations

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
Basically turned it racist without saying the words racist!

“Tampering with diesel vehicles by installing defeat devices increases emissions of smog and soot, both of which contribute to serious health problems that often disproportionately affect families, especially children, living in underserved communities,” said Tyler Amon, special agent in charge for EPA’s Criminal Investigation Division for New England. “Placing profit over public health in Rhode Island has clear accountability.”

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #3
Basically turned it racist without saying the words racist!

“Tampering with diesel vehicles by installing defeat devices increases emissions of smog and soot, both of which contribute to serious health problems that often disproportionately affect families, especially children, living in underserved communities,” said Tyler Amon, special agent in charge for EPA’s Criminal Investigation Division for New England. “Placing profit over public health in Rhode Island has clear accountability.”
More fucking double speak. Fuck them.

Deano

1000 Posts Club
Law Enforcement
Member ID
Reactions
City
Roy
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WBHC
All of these so called regulations made by the alphabet agencies are unconstitutional!

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
Ah, Rhode Island, my old stomping grounds...leave it to them; an overpaid and underworked fed in the highest per capita Demon-rat stronghold in the country.

Still have tons of friends and family trapped there behind enemy lines, my advice always; MOVE.

It's not the only place this kind of nonsense is happening of course, but I prefer not to be surrounded by people insisting you call them by their preferred pronouns after suddenly waking up one day and deciding they were a different sex, etc. FUCK that state, running...

Trucker Bob

Member ID
Reactions
City
Out of IL. Thank God
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger M6
Old Truckers never die They Just get their Peterbilt. But you can't drive in CA. If I was a independant I would rebuild a Needlenose Pete or KW with an 18spd and a Big Cam Cummins and roll coal. Suck my stack Bitch
TB

Last edited:

MiHiHemi

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Parker
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT 426
Removed my cats but tuned for corn. I consider myself a Greenie now.

45-70govt

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ghetto
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I love how being white now makes it impossible for me to ever breathe even a small amount of diesel exhaust. I am so glad all these liberals keep teaching me things that I never knew.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
What are all these idiots going to breath when the air is so clean that they can't turn on the lights? Cause all the coal fired power plants and coal mines are gone. With no back up,, fucking Obama kicked this policy in 4th gear and left it for Trump to deal with. Now what?? A lame duck demo idiot that can't say no to China and stop these container ships flooding the harbors?? Good move jerks. Now it's time for coffee.

Deano

1000 Posts Club
Law Enforcement
Member ID
Reactions
City
Roy
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WBHC
WOW, Hickster I could actually understand what you said.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
De, oh no oh no, I don't know if that is good fer you or bad fer you,,,,, or me. I start to make a bit of sencents when there is no shine involved. And or I get a bit pre turded.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
The law is the law. Supreme Court will uphold this all day. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. If one does not like the law, work to change it. Part of the price for living in a civilised society.

Deano

1000 Posts Club
Law Enforcement
Member ID
Reactions
City
Roy
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WBHC
The law is the law. Supreme Court will uphold this all day. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. If one does not like the law, work to change it. Part of the price for living in a civilised society.
If only what you say is true, it was, or so I thought in the distant past. But now the law is being subverted every where you look.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
I dont see the subversion. Guy knew the law. Decided to make money by breaking it. Im sure after a fit of brilliance saying wow if we do the program overseas and dont know what they did it will be fine! Gets caught. Gets tried. At this poi t they can crow to their hearts content about how its not fair or the law is wrong. But in civilized countries if the you think the law is wrong you dont get to break it. Try and change it. If those efforts dont work, maybe the majority of society thinks the law is right.

Dude sticks up 7-11 becaise he needs the money more than 7-11. He is absolutely convinced hes right. And that the law, and the majority are wrong. Same argument. Doesnt make it so. Just because we do not like or agree w something does not make it wrong or illegal.

Deano

1000 Posts Club
Law Enforcement
Member ID
Reactions
City
Roy
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WBHC
OK, now I understand.
My comment was not directed at that case as you didn't make clear what you referred too. It was a general statement about current affairs.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Deano, if i came across as jumping on you it was not intentional. I get passionate in delivery sometime. I did not think you directed anything my way at all. Hope i did not offend.

Deano

1000 Posts Club
Law Enforcement
Member ID
Reactions
City
Roy
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle