Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Very Sad day

72 440 Barracuda

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Graham
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
This is truly sad to hear, I think we take for granted we will all return tomorrow, but thats not always the true.
I like many of you knew him only from his posts, but still considered him a friend, like everyone else here. Condolences to his close friends and family.

Bkuz - RIP
🙁

OP
jgilj

jgilj

1000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
21 Challenger Super Stock
Thread Starter #142
DAV.org done! Any Florida boys going to the Funeral Home on Tuesday, Sept. 15th? I'm game, or we can wait if there will be a memorial service at a later date
Guys I’m stuck in Michigan still and won’t make the service due to some family stuff going on. It would be great if people could show I’m sure Bobs family would appreciate it. Thanks John

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
DAV.org done! Any Florida boys going to the Funeral Home on Tuesday, Sept. 15th? I'm game, or we can wait if there will be a memorial service at a later date.
That would be awesome if a lot of you Florida guys & gals could do a Honor appearance with the Hellcats, to represent all of HCF. Wish I was closer where I could go. :(

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Dav.org done. Very cool you can donate in his honor. RIP Bkuz. You will be missed.

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
Wow just wow . I can't believe it . I've spoken with him mant times on here .
Great guy . This is sad. He will be missed .
Good by Mopar brother . Rest in peace.

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

Confuzed1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 PCP Redeye Challenger Widebody
Very sad to hear this....Bkus seemed like a great guy. My condolences to his family.

DMNkilr

Founding Member
Premium Account
Doctor
7 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Highlands Ranch
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat
Dav.org done, RIP

Member ID
Reactions
City
Southern
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
Ok everyone I heard back from Carrie and they are getting a link up to DAV.org she will forward me the link when it’s up! Thanks for your patience. John
DAV.org done. Thank you for the information John!

Member ID
Reactions
City
Everett
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
None yet
Prayers for the family. Rest in piece.

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
DAV.org Done. RIP Bob

Bkuz

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
Hi, this is Mrs. BKuz. I want to thank you all for your kind words and generous donations to the DAV. My dad was also 20 years retired Air Force, and DAV has always been a favorite charity of mine for their good work with veterans in need. Along with fast Mopars, Bob loved the environment and those who planted a tree in his honor will help him live on.
I was thinking about hosting a memorial car show when this COVID crap is over. The proceeds would go to the DAV. Would any of you be interested?

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Hi, this is Mrs. BKuz. I want to thank you all for your kind words and generous donations to the DAV. My dad was also 20 years retired Air Force, and DAV has always been a favorite charity of mine for their good work with veterans in need. Along with fast Mopars, Bob loved the environment and those who planted a tree in his honor will help him live on.
I was thinking about hosting a memorial car show when this COVID crap is over. The proceeds would go to the DAV. Would any of you be interested?
OK so seeing a reply from Bkuz kind of freaked me out until I read it. First off we are hoping you and your family are doing OK. Losing people is part of life's process but hopefully knowing that they were appreciated and cared for can somehow help those who are left behind.
I think your idea is awesome and I'm sure there would be some takers here on the forum.
Thanks for posting, great to read from someone in Bkuz's camp.

Bkuz

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
This is Mrs. BKuz. I want to publicly thank BULL for his generous donation to the DAV. I received a nice letter from them saying they would be able to help many veterans with your donation. ❤️

Bkuz

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
1897DEC5-40D9-4ED5-BF77-C37C7710C5AF.jpeg

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Mrs. BKuz, thanks for sharing and posting with us and giving both the feedback, but also the picture above. All the way from Minnesota, I am another AF Vet who appreciates your time. God bless, and thank you again.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
This is Mrs. BKuz. I want to publicly thank BULL for his generous donation to the DAV. I received a nice letter from them saying they would be able to help many veterans with your donation. ❤️

You are most welcome, as I'm guessing you've seen in this thread, MANY of us donated to DAV. I suspect what happened is that they all got lumped into one letter to you? BK as we like to call Bob around here will be missed.

You're welcome here too in the future if we can help you with the car in any way.

Best to you and your family.

;)

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
There's quite a few members here that live in Fla. I'm sure some would like to attend.

RedEye19FL

Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradenton
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 TorRed Challenger RedEye
Mrs. BKuz, I will certainly be interested in a memorial car show. I'm only about two hours away from you in Bradenton. Maybe even do it sooner as long as we practice some social distancing. Please take care!!