Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Well, well, well; piss off your best customers, discontinue your best products, charge stupid ADM, and your going down!

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
NO, was stopping by after our closing on some property nearby to look at a Mojave Gladiator they had on the lot and that is the very first one of "those" I've seen in the wild.

LOVE my Mojave and I hammer the snot outta it as it was designed to in the sun blasted shithole of a desert I live in every chance I get!

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
OOOH yea on pissing off the best customer and loyal to the bank. I, me, mysel, and eye did it. In return they put an up and coming short dude climbing into the grave,,, on da Hickster. Wooo, due you ready fer this Tenn. red neck? Tampa Bay Trane home of Mr air conditioner. Let's 3 step new bee bastards. They filed a law suit against my 5 companies for emm bezeling 60 million. Good start. 2 years, closed all income companies, hired the best attourney from Stetson School of Law, St Pete,, went to war.

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
OP
DGatzby

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Thread Starter #44
Hmmm. I posted this previously in another thread.
Oh good. Informational post. Three pages here. How long is yours?:LOL:

recurveman

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smithton
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat WB

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Going to our beach house in Bethany Beach tomorrow.
Beach house....:unsure::unsure::unsure:...WTF..another one of these RICH guys on here:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

OP
DGatzby

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #47
Going to the first open house at the local man cave in MN this morning! Weather is so shitty, the Challenger is not going. The Rango is the choice this morning.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Going to the first open house at the local man cave in MN this morning! Weather is so shitty, the Challenger is not going. The Rango is the choice this morning.
Shitty here as well...cold and rain for the next 5 days....:(:(:(

OP
DGatzby

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #49
The only thing good is that it MIGHT piss it all out of the system, the forecast for Elkhart Lake, WI and here both indicate dry weather from next Thursday through Monday when it is most important to the enjoyment of my car and one of the best HPDE events and venues all season.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
I feel the same way about South Jersey where I grew up. What a shit hole.
My mother’s sister lived in Elizabeth. We use to go visit her every other summer vacation in the 60’s. I hated it.

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
OP
DGatzby

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #52
Went to the car open house. Came home after less than an hour. 43 degrees and not that many were there anyway. Should have had the gloves and hat with me. Glad the Challenger remained in my garage this morning. Would have been like driving on ice anyway. One picture. Guy was not at his garage and I don’t know WTF it is, but it is interesting as anything I saw.
IMG_6703.jpeg

Member ID
Reactions
City
Tampa
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
The only thing good is that it MIGHT piss it all out of the system, the forecast for Elkhart Lake, WI and here both indicate dry weather from next Thursday through Monday when it is most important to the enjoyment of my car and one of the best HPDE events and venues all season.
MVP Track Time at Road America. We typically run there with Northwoods Shelby Club. Consider it our home track, such a beautiful facility, 640 well groomed country club like acres. MVP run the Kink or the bend? Entire 4.018 mile track was repaved last fall. Those that have run it this Spring say the traction is different (slippery) and some of the transitions were reshaped for the better. Especially the always dangerous kink. What car are you going to run?

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Got to 42 here last night. I dont mind. Dusty, no rain. Which i do mind.

TrackDay

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Great White North
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger
Went to the car open house. Came home after less than an hour. 43 degrees and not that many were there anyway. Should have had the gloves and hat with me. Glad the Challenger remained in my garage this morning. Would have been like driving on ice anyway. One picture. Guy was not at his garage and I don’t know WTF it is, but it is interesting as anything I saw.
I spent some time this morning with my son trying to either pull strap or push start his shifter kart. After pushing him a few times and not starting the engine successfully I realized I'm not in shape.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
My mother’s sister lived in Elizabeth. We use to go visit her every other summer vacation in the 60’s. I hated it.
New Jersey sucked since 1886...and still does...

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
LOL what happened in 1886?

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
A rich buddy of mine in the old days lived there with his family. Had a good tech job, but quit to manage the money his wife's family gave them for their daughters fulltime. They had a tricked out horse farm in northern New Jersey, with 16" thick thatched barn roofs and the whole nine yards. When I'd be in NYC on business he'd take the train in and we'd have drinks and dinner. That part of NJ was pretty nice. Other parts made me laugh. Was driving around and saw a permanent sign on this woman's house calling her husband a son of a bitch. Also ran into mobbed up cops when we had bought a local trash hauling company and they showed up to pick up their "cut." I was visiting in town from Houston and the manager and I had to explain to these guys that we weren't going to be paying. They were not happy.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
A rich buddy of mine in the old days lived there with his family. Had a good tech job, but quit to manage the money his wife's family gave them for their daughters fulltime. They had a tricked out horse farm in northern New Jersey, with 16" thick thatched barn roofs and the whole nine yards. When I'd be in NYC on business he'd take the train in and we'd have drinks and dinner. That part of NJ was pretty nice. Other parts made me laugh. Was driving around and saw a permanent sign on this woman's house calling her husband a son of a bitch. Also ran into mobbed up cops when we had bought a local trash hauling company and they showed up to pick up their "cut." I was visiting in town from Houston and the manager and I had to explain to these guys that we weren't going to be paying. They were not happy.
Not playin ball with some of the Jersey fellas...can sometime be problematic..:cautious::cautious: