Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What did you do to your Hellcat today?

TorRedHellgato

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
New York
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat
4416A339-2D46-43A3-AA3D-93EF1895A010.jpeg
Cleaned up and covered for winter hibernation. Going to be a busy few weeks and most likely wont be able to use it. Then by that time its too cold for the tires.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Was a lovely 77* here, today. Went for a nice drive and then put the Cat down for its long winter nap. :cry:

Tomorrow, the weather will still be okay, but I'll be busy. Saturday, the bottom falls out with highs of 40* from here on out.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Was a lovely 77* here, today. Went for a nice drive and then put the Cat down for its long winter nap. :cry:

Tomorrow, the weather will still be okay, but I'll be busy. Saturday, the bottom falls out with highs of 40* from here on out.
Mine wasn't going in until Thanksgiving but the forecast shows may be sooner

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Mine wasn't going in until Thanksgiving but the forecast shows may be sooner
Looks like snow here Tuesday and Wednesday.

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
Looks like snow here Tuesday and Wednesday.
70 s yesterday
Snow flurries today

This is what happens when woman run things

Mother Nature

Just kidding Linda :whistle:

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Cat is nearly down, but she is receiving a new MOPAR windshield today. A rock hit on the most unlikely place! On the very, very top edge in the 2mm NOT protected by my windshield protection overlay. Managed a crack instantly.

FB4473A6-01A0-49F1-A321-9DF5E24B5F23.jpeg
It is going to wait patiently for its’ new big Sister, the SRT Durango that is in order now. Gone will be the days the little Grand Cherokee pulls it around.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Cat is nearly down, but she is receiving a new MOPAR windshield today. A rock hit on the most unlikely place! On the very, very top edge in the 2mm NOT protected by my windshield protection overlay. Managed a crack instantly.

View attachment 86958
It is going to wait patiently for its’ new big Sister, the SRT Durango that is in order now. Gone will be the days the little Grand Cherokee pulls it around.
Hibernating?

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
...just got off the phone with USAA with good news. The deposit on the Hellcat that I ordered from my local dealer that I ultimately canceled when they started playing games has gone from a temporary refund dispute to permanent. This was after they told me that my deposit was non-refundable and refused to tell me under what conditions it would be, which was insane. They should have known me better than to blink having bought 2 Jeeps from them last year within weeks of each other in addition to several referrals, but they tried to play hardball and lost.

I've been waiting for two months to get this hashed out and now that it is I'll get my 10.5-inch rear wheels and 305 M/Ts ordered from Discount Tire...after I blow the stockers off right in front of the dealership! Good thing they're just across the street, 'cause there ain't gonna be shite left for tread afterwards.

Can't wait to see the ADM they throw on it when they finally get it, I checked their allocation and they're getting ZERO Hellcats in any configuration in '23...fuck 'em!

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Yep, winter hit. Highs now not projected to be above freezing at least for two weeks. Then it historically gets really bad as you know. So yes, it is officially hibernating. Will move it over to its stall tomorrow, get it on the quickjacks, change the oil and just keep it up in the air for several months. Then i have several things that i do every off season to it. Plus this year, I am lowering that back cradle and getting some grease on all the bushings i have not been able to touch this season to attempt to fix the off and on low speed squeaks back there. i am not sure the Whiteline cradle bushings themselves are not responsible. Unless I get real wild and use the new Durango and pull that sucker your way to break it in, it is off the road until spring! I have not forgot you are looking for a rider for your tour week. Still considering if i can come and make that happen.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Yep, winter hit. Highs now not projected to be above freezing at least for two weeks. Then it historically gets really bad as you know. So yes, it is officially hibernating. Will move it over to its stall tomorrow, get it on the quickjacks, change the oil and just keep it up in the air for several months. Then i have several things that i do every off season to it. Plus this year, I am lowering that back cradle and getting some grease on all the bushings i have not been able to touch this season to attempt to fix the off and on low speed squeaks back there. i am not sure the Whiteline cradle bushings themselves are not responsible. Unless I get real wild and use the new Durango and pull that sucker your way to break it in, it is off the road until spring! I have not forgot you are looking for a rider for your tour week. Still considering if i can come and make that happen.
If you do, you need to get your hotel reservations that aligns with mine setup.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
New driveshaft and cradle lockouts this past week. Didn't make it to the World Street Nationals this weekend. 🥺🥺 20221108_093934.jpg

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat!
Washed and ready to take the Mrs. out to lunch.

Sent from my SM-G666 using Tapatalk

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Speaking of washing, about two weeks ago the Dodge got a much needed (free) car wash.
A full day of rain did the trick. DSCN4618[1].JPG

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Speaking of washing, about two weeks ago the Dodge got a much needed (free) car wash.
A full day of rain did the trick. View attachment 87005
when I grow up and have your money I won't leave my Hellcat outside. Problem is I will never grow up:unsure:

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
when I grow up and have your money I won't leave my Hellcat outside. Problem is I will never grow up:unsure:
I suspect that many 'Cats have spent a day outside. Even in rain.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
they have but do they live outside, mine don't

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I suspect that many 'Cats have spent a day outside. Even in rain.
I left mine in a parking garage for a few days right after I got it. I was very uncomfortable.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
they have but do they live outside, mine don't
No, mine doesn't either. And while I hate cold starting a car and then not getting it warmed up, it was so filthy that putting it outside for a while seemed like the thing to do.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I suppose I could add that we have more expensive cars that do live outside, and if the 'Cat was it wouldn't have needed the free car wash.

The ones outside are normally much cleaner as rain and snow cleanses them automatically. Meanwhile, the garaged ones get dusty, and the bug splatters don't disappear by themselves.

Yes, our air is clean so rain works great. Not so trying to wash them with our hard water.

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Very, very, disappointed with all of the broken promises. For a few years it was like man they keep refining and improving the platforms, giving great variations and improving the power level. Yes we were spoiled for a while. It now appears that the last year or so nothing has come to fruition but for, price increase and sticker options. They could do great things if they choose to do so. I wish the brand name would be sold to home soil. The name alone could stir shit up to a boil again in the right hands.