Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What did you do to your Hellcat today?

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I wonder how everyone would look at it if they posted, "3% discount for cash"?
Some places do, but when getting 5% back I don't mind the 3% so much.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I pay cash in person for everything. I dont like using cards even debit. Online different of coarse

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Ize use dee cardz fur da flier milez. Butt, I agree with da cash trazaction. Butt no cumpaniez want 2 deal in cash. Emploee stealin is da problem. Cardz and book keepen is eazier. So, day wurk it.
Tarez, day ain't purdee, but hold air is guud. I have cut 2 vary guud tares with tread. Factury tarez. Ha. Belieze dat, 16,158 cumpete smilez. Need 2 replace em. Let me know how da Nitto's go. Whore any thang else fer da $$.

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
I pay cash in person for everything. I dont like using cards even debit. Online different of coarse
I’m a cash person myself! NEVER use debt card for any transaction except ATM at my bank. Credit card only for online purchases and vacations.

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
I’m a points whore so I’ll use my credit card all the time.

2ndAmend

2000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
I’m a cash person myself! NEVER use debt card for any transaction except ATM at my bank. Credit card only for online purchases and vacations.
Is that a debit card you use at the ATM? If so, consider cancelling it. Credit cards have layers of protection in the event of fraud. A criminal can completely empty your account with a debit card and you may have little or no protection.

Whenever I have an on-line account that needs access to my bank account (i.e. paypal) I use a separate account that has a balance that is usually about $50.

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
Is that a debit card you use at the ATM? If so, consider cancelling it. Credit cards have layers of protection in the event of fraud. A criminal can completely empty your account with a debit card and you may have little or no protection.

Whenever I have an on-line account that needs access to my bank account (i.e. paypal) I use a separate account that has a balance that is usually about $50.
ATM only, not a debt card. I have a cc through my credit union that I use for that stuff when needed.

My daughter and sil had almost $5000 stolen from their account a couple months back. Someone scanned his debt card while out of town at granddaughters hockey game one weekend. It took less than a day for the thieves to clone his card and go to the bank and withdraw the money?!!! Still working on getting it back🤬

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
CC fees has gone through the roof. They could either raise their prices to cover the expense or offer a discount for cash.

I wonder how everyone would look at it if they posted, "3% discount for cash"?
They would still use CC's and not cash...even though my business is wholesale to commercial accounts...we still have walk in customers....we DONT take CC's from any of our accounts...or walk ins..

2ndAmend

2000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
ATM only, not a debt card. I have a cc through my credit union that I use for that stuff when needed.

My daughter and sil had almost $5000 stolen from their account a couple months back. Someone scanned his debt card while out of town at granddaughters hockey game one weekend. It took less than a day for the thieves to clone his card and go to the bank and withdraw the money?!!! Still working on getting it back🤬
Couple years ago my wife went with a group taking kids to a horse event in NC. Shortly after she returned we started getting fraudulent charges. I figured one of the gas stations or restaurant employees stole the info from the tourist. Then the wife tells me she handed the cc to one of the 17y old girls to take up to the cashier. This particular girl had a history of being closely associated with many questionable “actions” such as things gone missing and at least one car being “borrowed”. My wife knew about all this and did it anyway, she is kind and trusting to a fault. I try to not let her talk to people when it involves money or safety.

2ndAmend

2000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Did my first track rental, I don't think I ever go to a Street Night again! Learned a lot, and I need to because I am just starting to figure things out. One car at a time, no pressure getting ready, most of my runs I just drove up to the start, no line.
20231025_165756.jpg 20231025_165846.jpg

2ndAmend

2000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Now, if I can only figure out how to optimize launch control.... I have until spring... These HC's continue to impress the crap out of me!

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Now, if I can only figure out how to optimize launch control.... I have until spring... These HC's continue to impress the crap out of me!
You don't use it.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Did my first track rental, I don't think I ever go to a Street Night again! Learned a lot, and I need to because I am just starting to figure things out. One car at a time, no pressure getting ready, most of my runs I just drove up to the start, no line.
View attachment 119195 View attachment 119196

You did a 1-car track rental?

2ndAmend

2000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
You did a 1-car track rental?
Like Tony told Czervik (Rodney Dangerfield), "I'm actually a rich millionaire". I have my people rent the track for me. ;)

They had 27 people sign up (30 is the max), I don't know how many showed up but unlike street nights, most were serious racers, very few street cars.Several cars did maybe a couple runs and spent most of their time working on the cars/bikes. I think a few did 1 run and did not do another. 3 hours with 27 cars most being tinkered with.

They prepped the track for us, no significant spinning. When I left, the street night crowd was waiting at the closed gate. They get the sloppy seconds of whatever track prep is left. Then the temp drops and dew starts.

Street nights is cheap, and great if you are just trying to show your buddy that you car is faster, but having the time, comfort, and good track prep to learn and try different things, it was well worth it! Now I need to wait until next spring, unless I move to FL... :ROFLMAO:

2ndAmend

2000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Unfortunately, the cover will need to be put on it. Figured I can look at it for a couple of more days before I leave town again.

IMG_7603.jpeg

It did work and look real good as the season is coming to an end. The new rear rubber looks tough.

IMG_7600.jpeg

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Looked at it in disgust

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Are
Unfortunately, the cover will need to be put on it. Figured I can look at it for a couple of more days before I leave town again.

View attachment 119324

It did work and look real good as the season is coming to an end. The new rear rubber looks tough.

View attachment 119325
Are those craigers??

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Like Tony told Czervik (Rodney Dangerfield), "I'm actually a rich millionaire". I have my people rent the track for me. ;)

They had 27 people sign up (30 is the max), I don't know how many showed up but unlike street nights, most were serious racers, very few street cars.Several cars did maybe a couple runs and spent most of their time working on the cars/bikes. I think a few did 1 run and did not do another. 3 hours with 27 cars most being tinkered with.

They prepped the track for us, no significant spinning. When I left, the street night crowd was waiting at the closed gate. They get the sloppy seconds of whatever track prep is left. Then the temp drops and dew starts.

Street nights is cheap, and great if you are just trying to show your buddy that you car is faster, but having the time, comfort, and good track prep to learn and try different things, it was well worth it! Now I need to wait until next spring, unless I move to FL... :ROFLMAO:
Yer movin days...are over:giggle::giggle:;)