Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What did you do to your Hellcat today?

Ralph

Member ID
Reactions
City
Glendale
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat REWB

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
@DGatzby thanks for the heads up. Got my order from Mike today and he does damn good work.

BD9078BE-204D-443F-A53C-18F4D062D453.jpeg

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
@DGatzby thanks for the heads up. Got my order from Mike today and he does damn good work.

View attachment 19309
I figured out I needed to spend more $$$ today! How special. The solution for the death wobble with the big meats with my track set-up is sure enough; the camber change in the rear blasts the rear toe. My car has a measured rear toe at a .66 and .44 today! That is only ten times off from the normal .06 and .07 degrees! So more money to AAD. Since I want a quick way to change the toe when I change the camber for the track, AAD gets the call for their new adjustable toe arm. Now who wants some nearly new BMR adjustable arms when I take them off?

@Paladin06, I post too much! What did I do?

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
After the dealer, I decided to go out and just drive for a while in “racing trim”. It was good and hot yesterday, so the chiller was fun. Treated it to three various BMW’s who started it on the freeway system, and then one G37S. I was particularly brutal to the Infiniti. After following him and putting up with him apparently thinking the an Infinity has some sort of cornering capability we happened upon a nice divided highway. He had his window down and on my right, so he enjoyed a full WOT blast after I paced it for a couple of seconds. He was one of these guys who would not look over and do any thumbs up stuff. Fine, I was in a foul mood anyway.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
After the dealer, I decided to go out and just drive for a while in “racing trim”. It was good and hot yesterday, so the chiller was fun. Treated it to three various BMW’s who started it on the freeway system, and then one G37S. I was particularly brutal to the Infiniti. After following him and putting up with him apparently thinking the an Infinity has some sort of cornering capability we happened upon a nice divided highway. He had his window down and on my right, so he enjoyed a full WOT blast after I paced it for a couple of seconds. He was one of these guys who would not look over and do any thumbs up stuff. Fine, I was in a foul mood anyway.
Better mood after all that?
Sounded like all kinds of fun!

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Better mood after all that?
Sounded like all kinds of fun!
Very. The little R888R’s for some reason don’t give two shits the alignment is from Hell. They are almost fun, if they did not whine and be louder than knobby truck tires. They will be finished off Monday. I’ll be in a better mood even after I change the rear settings back this morning. We have weather like yours for a week or two, so after this cup of coffee and some posting, I need to go out and “get ‘er done”.

HarleyHetz

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
ARLINGTON
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Sublime Widebody Challenger Hellcat
Sunday I installed my Borla Attak exhaust system. Sounds GREAT!!! Can't wait to get out and drive her some!!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Mine were originally white.
Here they are on my 16 before being sent back to Triumph for repaint to black with red hardware. View attachment 19162
WTF...never saw those in white..:eek:..what were you thinkin:confused:..between repaints..and turkey day mishaps...you've been keeping Biz pretty busy...;);)

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
WTF...never saw those in white..:eek:..what were you thinkin:confused:..between repaints..and turkey day mishaps...you've been keeping Biz pretty busy...;);)
Originally bought them off White Trash.
He had them on his white HC (before he got his demon).

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Originally bought them off White Trash.
He had them on his white HC (before he got his demon).
that makes sense...surprised you even put em on before Biz could do his thing...what ever happened to Trash any way...

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
It wasn't today, but two days ago, when I did my part to save the planet.

Took the 'Cat for a drive since we had some smoke from the AZ fires. Had a fair amount of it filtered, then pulverized in the blower, and finally incinerated.

And before someone says anything about burning fossil fuels to clean the air, since I kept it under 100 mph for the 30-mile drive, the distance to empty only decreased by about two miles.
So there.

NoCoHC

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
Numerous
Removed the CDV and installed a Barton in my new to me 15 M6. What a PITA but love the shifter.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Removed the CDV and installed a Barton in my new to me 15 M6. What a PITA but love the shifter.
Mines in my office...too much fun drivin the car every day lately.(a week w/o rain..and 80 degrees every day)...so..whats your take on the Barton

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
that makes sense...surprised you even put em on before Biz could do his thing...what ever happened to Trash any way...
He stayed at the other place....

Old Mopar Guy

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Hellcat Challenger
Mines in my office...too much fun drivin the car every day lately.(a week w/o rain..and 80 degrees every day)...so..whats your take on the Barton
Its such a worth while upgrade. Take the 2 hrs out of your day to get it in. You will be rewarded much to your satisfaction after making your first 2nd to 3rd shift. All work done inside the car. No need to jack or get under there.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
He stayed at the other place....
Too bad...my grandfathers brother never wanted to leave the old country either...BTW..my Triumphs on the HC are 9 spokes...while I was switching to power stop pads..I had the wheels professionally ceramic coated...OMG what a difference..now..just air up the compressor hit em with 150 psi..nothing sticks..Im done cleaning the wheels in 5 min..instead of an hour every time I take it out..and :):):):):)no more bloody hands...

NoCoHC

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
Numerous
The Barton is awesome definitely a drastic improvement over the stock shifter. The install isn't hard but after you drop the passenger side pin under the car 3-4 times trying to squeeze it in with no room it gets a little frustrating. The below video was great and I just followed the steps he outlines. I took the old shifter out one night after work this week and threw the Barton in this morning.

Old Mopar Guy

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Hellcat Challenger
“but after you drop the passenger side pin under the car 3-4 times trying to squeeze it in with no room it gets a little frustrating.”
Now I could see that! It’s tight for certain.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
The Barton is awesome definitely a drastic improvement over the stock shifter. The install isn't hard but after you drop the passenger side pin under the car 3-4 times trying to squeeze it in with no room it gets a little frustrating. The below video was great and I just followed the steps he outlines. I took the old shifter out one night after work this week and threw the Barton in this morning.

Its really been a PITA just getting everything registered and inspected here lately...and the weather has been so nice..I've been like a kid in a candy store..alternating sometimes 3 different cars a day...gonna wait to tear into it the next rainy day...were supposed to have another rain free week in the 80's...this just don't happen here often..tmro an un official coffee n cars...and all day with the kitties..and don't give a damn what the worlds up to...these are the times...It's good to be me;);)