Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What did you do to your Hellcat today?

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
Finally 305 555rII from the regular 555r’s. Love these!
F2E60618-1F04-481F-9DC5-F3959704A128.jpeg

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
View attachment 101459
I have these on mine and I really like them too. I think they’re a good compromise between handling and traction.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Brought the car home Friday and it only got to 37 yesterday so waiting until today to change the oil. The oil filter decided it didn't want to come off. I only had plastic cap wrenches and they were spinning so had to go get a metal one. I thought about doing that before guess I should of. Drove most of the 93 out of the car and put in some e85 in (well e75 testing lower then normal)

Here is how much oil is in the cooler about 7 ounces

20230326_145130.jpg

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Took mine out of hibernation and found out I wasted about $500 dollars by not realizing I had never put its insurance in storage mode. Had it fully insured while it sat in the garage for five months. What a dumb ass I am. :mad:
Anyway, good to have it out. (y)

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Next time, drain the cooler before removing the filter. You'll get a much better "flush" of oil.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Next time, drain the cooler before removing the filter. You'll get a much better "flush" of oil.
Last time I didn't get much so wanted to see how much was in there

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Went to tractor Supply got two 50 Lb bags of horse grain, amazing the way a mind works. Hmmm let’s see what a dig is with no grain and then with 100 Lbs ballast in trunk.

Last edited:

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Went to tractor Supply got two 50 Lb bags of horse grain, amazing the way a mind works. Hmmm let’s see what a dig is with no grain and then with 110 Lbs ballast in trunk.
I knew my girlfriend couldn't be the only one transporting those horsey bags in a Challenger.

22MoparMuscle

Member ID
Reactions
City
Chicago
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Challenger Hellcat
Replaced my RE engine splash shield. I was never a big believer in the RE brake cooling duct system so I bought a standard, smooth Hellcat splash shield (68184165AE) and installed today. Now I have less weight and drag under the car, and she's smooth. LOL. I'm not getting rid of the original ( 68404932AC) because it came with the car and they ain't cheap! @$340! so I'll just keep it in storage. And if @BULL ever proves they do something I'll put it back on.:p
I just searched and your post answered my question. About replacing that front shield with an older one.

I have the instructions on how to cut a rectangular shape access panel under the oil cooler drain plug. Here’s a couple pics of the instructions and parts you need. Let me know if any of you guys want me to post a few more pics ED7C1D0A-B071-4D7E-99FE-58858C49C34B.jpeg BF04E1B4-97B6-42EC-BC83-EE64F55195CF.jpeg

Last edited:

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
View attachment 101459
I've been running a pair for quite a while. Great traction until you hit anything over a drizzle.

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
Got the hood wrapped with satin vinyl, came out ridiculously smooth...
IMG_3384 - Copy.jpg
10.5-inch rear repros with street drag radials are next...

Also grabbed a set of Quick Jacks for anything the Race Ramps can't handle, but they're busy helping out on my antique Bronco II resto-mod project...

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Finally!!

And Gesus, @Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC I forgot just what a bitch you have created! Got it out and romped on it a little bit. The pavement is still chilly, the old PS4S’s need refreshed, but doing a manual shift sequence I was able to get WOT once:unsure:. Had to drive to Mexico and back, ha, but it was worth it. Na, fuck it, she heard me because I went right by the house! Yes I know the rear tire was low, spotted it taking the picture. Filled it. Hoping it is not terminal. We will see if it holds air. Otherwise on the new oil etc. she was OUTSTANDING, for the first drive of the season. Four weeks and it is going to get the brakes changed and trailered up, and taken over to Elkhart Lake, WI for I hope a glorious weekend of fun.

C6A41432-265A-490E-89FB-9982A4CF5525.jpeg

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Brought the car home Friday and it only got to 37 yesterday so waiting until today to change the oil. The oil filter decided it didn't want to come off. I only had plastic cap wrenches and they were spinning so had to go get a metal one. I thought about doing that before guess I should of. Drove most of the 93 out of the car and put in some e85 in (well e75 testing lower then normal)

View attachment 101650
Long #2 Phillips with hammer makes it very removable

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Finally!!

And Gesus, @Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC I forgot just what a bitch you have created! Got it out and romped on it a little bit. The pavement is still chilly, the old PS4S’s need refreshed, but doing a manual shift sequence I was able to get WOT once:unsure:. Had to drive to Mexico and back, ha, but it was worth it. Na, fuck it, she heard me because I went right by the house! Yes I know the rear tire was low, spotted it taking the picture. Filled it. Hoping it is not terminal. We will see if it holds air. Otherwise on the new oil etc. she was OUTSTANDING, for the first drive of the season. Four weeks and it is going to get the brakes changed and trailered up, and taken over to Elkhart Lake, WI for I hope a glorious weekend of fun.

View attachment 102941
Still nice looking. As stated before i like chrome.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Chrome is beautiful till you have to polish it after every rain storm,, in Florida. I wood rather look at it on sum one elses stuff. I have owned a bunch of show chopper bikes and won a many of shows. Polish, polish, and moe polish. Great bike shows have beautiful women employed fer polishing. When I was a business owner, I had a detailer employed just for that reason. Full time person. Still cheaper than another fee on say. Break a nail, their dun, off to dance and drink shine. Not a bad idea.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Still nice looking. As stated before i like chrome.
Thanks Mag. It felt good. If there was not still some scattered water around I would go cruising. Give it another week and all the remaining stubborn piles of the white shit in the shadows and north hills should be gone. Plus the pavement needs to warm some more. I wish Michelin would start some production soon also!

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Chrome is beautiful till you have to polish it after every rain storm,, in Florida. I wood rather look at it on sum one elses stuff. I have owned a bunch of show chopper bikes and won a many of shows. Polish, polish, and moe polish. Great bike shows have beautiful women employed fer polishing. When I was a business owner, I had a detailer employed just for that reason. Full time person. Still cheaper than another fee on say. Break a nail, their dun, off to dance and drink shine. Not a bad idea.
That is part of my chrome addiction also. See the similarity? My former show winner and center fold in American Iron mag….
3C21D7CE-E7C4-4944-A50F-B1A42FE4270F.jpeg 627B01A2-DD0E-4D1D-AF90-17D6E27FBE63.jpeg

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Very nice Gatz, lots of work into that bike and it shows it well.

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
Got my baby out and took my sweetie for a ride up to the lake and stopped to get some gourmet popcorn!
image.jpg