Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What was your out the door price?

Member ID
Reactions
City
East Moline
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 WB 717
What are you paying for 23 wb 717 hp ?

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Values are going down due to economy tanking. 11% inflation and climbing. Interest rates going up. The bubble will burst very soon.
It's been 4 months..that bubble still aint burst...and were past very soon:oops:

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
It's been 4 months..that bubble still aint burst...and were past very soon:oops:
we wont see a recession either. seems like some are almost rooting for that. maybe with midterms over that chatter will simma dahn nah...lol

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Not all states allow it now, but I generally get the vehicle and the MSO, then register it myself, on my terms. That way I get to decide which office I want to go to, if I want a one or two year registration, and what plate to use.

A first for me was getting the MSO for the '21 GT before the car arrived.

Have recently learned that if buying from CA, the car must be registered there. Somewhat similar with AZ, and to add insult to injury, it has to be a licensed transporter that picks the car up.

Almost had that put to the test after nearly buying an Audi in AZ, hoping they treat me right (as promised) after a recent fiasco like purchase at the same dealership by my girlfriend.

Thankfully, I'll be going to Utah instead. Nicer drive, and it can't possibly be any hotter.
Transporter licensed how? By AZ state? The fed?

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Transporter licensed how? By AZ state? The fed?
Doesn't matter what state, but one working for a broker or transport company, complete with DOT numbers and such.

Then again, the RS6 Avant arrived from AZ being towed by a pickup without any signage. But, the broker was on that dealer's "approved list".

I did consider getting the correct bill of lading form, and make signs with the name and numbers of a friend's transport business. He was fine with it, but I didn't want to potentially get him in trouble, even though the signs would've come off before the end of the block.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
we wont see a recession either. seems like some are almost rooting for that. maybe with midterms over that chatter will simma dahn nah...lol
Depending on energy (fuel) fluctuations...we may see a further slow down in some segments of economic growth...but I doubt it qualifies as a "recession"...even the cooling of the housing market is nothing more than a correction..And a much needed one @ that...:cautious::cautious: