Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Which TPMS sensors for Demon skinnies?

Member ID
Reactions
City
Saint Paul
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dodge SRT Demon
So you are saying you installed them wrong and they failed? Not sure how different the demon wheels are but I have them installed on my forgestar 18x6 and they fit fine
Like said they are not needed but it is nice not having the light on driving to and from the track. With the rears low at the track you still get the light there
Yes

Upside down or turned 180 degrees to get

them to fit.

They extended to far out passed the wheels

Edge or scrub line.

If they don’t fit correctly do not use them.

I just got rid of them all together front and rear.

I used the same valve stems that are in

The Demon crate

On all four wheels front runners

And rears. I do not trust that cylinder stem nut.

The light does not bother me I know why it’s

On.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Saint Paul
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dodge SRT Demon
This is not my first rodeo, I have driven on drag radials and skinnies before... thats not what I'm asking here. But for what it's worth, my car is NOT a daily driver. I just drive occasionally on nice days, it never sees rain, and I don't go corner carving as I've got a better car in my stable for that. It only has 700 miles on it in the past 6 months to give you an idea, and this rate will actually go down because the first 500 I was trying to get quickly for break in purposes.

I chose the MT Sportsman S/R 28x6 because it's a radial tire that is suited for street use. Look it up if you don't believe me. Ron Silva runs this as his everyday setup as well. Not only will this help me preserve my original wheels and tires for future collectability, the front skinnies will also help reduce the chances of rock chips from the front 315 drag radials picking everything up.

So if anyone has any helpful suggestions on TPMS sensors, please jump in.

4,200 miles

On Demon front runners

With bias ply tires

I’ve never driven the car with the

Rear tire mounted in front.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I installed factory Tpms inverted (Not a good idea)

The tpms sensor nut came loose after crossing...
You really can't blame the sensor for what appears to be an improperly installed valve stem. And it sure doesn't help if also installing the sensor wrong on the valve stem.

Valve stems for TPMS can be used as regular valve stems. Just unscrew the sensor, or don't install it on the valve stem in the first place.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Saint Paul
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dodge SRT Demon
F6990EE6-C172-4894-84A1-4B8420AF7750.jpeg 105B1820-91BE-40DE-AF16-06D4536E326B.jpeg 247F2D07-D3D8-4B3D-977C-F7EE5D64616B.jpeg

They look badass too!

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country