Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Wow did I just convince myself to buy an Electric CAR๐Ÿ˜ณ

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Smoke and mirrors by the ASS HATS in charge just incredible. And this is one of the reasons I am doing this too share how much BULL SHIT the LEFT SPEW!!!!
Thanks for the PSA. ๐Ÿ˜

Slipaway16

Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bartle Skeet
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Trackhawk
Totally rude and Iโ€™ll take back my real comment.
You think that was rude? You're supporting Brandon with that purchase. Great job ๐Ÿ‘

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
That is a trueism. This shit didn't start a year ago. It was put into place by the Obama administration. He declared war on the fossil fuel, coal mine companies, the unions, no permits for drilling on federal reserves, no new permits at all, decommission coal fired plants, older nuke plants, and no future replacements of any kind. On some projects I have been involved with are replacements of older chillers, 1,200 to 2,000 ton machines. Replaced with systems that run off of waste heat chillers. Proven over and over to be crap. They run off of heat from a gas fired turbine. More junk but burning natural gas from Russia when the worlds supplies lies right here. State of the art equipment and engineering. 1 of a kind and a cluster fuck. I worked with the poor engineer only because my friend owned the company in Orlando. I have worked on the only 3 chillers like this and they were all scraped after 3 years in engagement. I followed the track of this chiller. Supposedly made and delivered by the Trane Company. It was made in China, delivered to Trane in Canada, and sent to Orlando. The huge turbine was made by Siemens, Japan, installing contractor was out of Jacksonville, WW Gay. Chinese, Japanese, and rednecks that could not communicate with each other. Federal $$$ at work. This shit has been in the works for years.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #44
You think that was rude? You're supporting Brandon with that purchase. Great job ๐Ÿ‘
Wow talk about calling another member a Biden Supporter because he buys an Electric vehicle..๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒwho by no means supports this ASS HATS administration. You yourself are now part of what you claim me to be which is ridiculous. The Stellantis Group who now owns Dodge, Jeep, Ram the good old American Boys companies so many years ago. Stellantis is going 100 percent Electric which means your a supporter of the Greenies in so many words and now unbeknownst to you a Biden supporter by the way you look at things. For the record FORD is not abandoning ICE like Dodge is so guess you just like to HATE on others and that ain't me which most know and will stand by me more than probably you. And at the end of the day whats the big deal of an electric vehicle I just dont get it. I support new technology by not forced governing by others to tell me how to live my life. Your the Pa man style member more than me....when do I attack others?????????? Oh need to run a new electrical 220 outlet for my Biden Machine as you see it and honesty I don't get off on arguing with forum members and would rather attack the subject at hand than a MEMBER LIKE YOU DO.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
1646953124312.png

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Yes owning a Electric vehicle is a "Shock" ๐Ÿ˜‚. But hell if you guys don't know me by now than you will never know me๐Ÿ˜. I would never own a Electric vehicle as a primary vehicle for sure. Agree not practical but for me its all about the experiences and adding another vehicle to my 150 plus purchases in my lifetime. And I could sell her should I want to down the road and make 10K no lie. But for now I will be "Electrified" and my F-150 Lightning is due in later this year as well.
All about the experience you say...CC..yer ascots too tight..and youv'e lost your mind...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Yeh yeh loving the responses being what would you expect from the Ice Age ones ๐Ÿ˜‚. And damn now getting personal by a select few. And now sadly the Mopar brand is truly the Electric Revolution next generation by the Stellantis owners.
WHO ARE YOU...AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH CC ?????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Yes owning a Electric vehicle is a "Shock" ๐Ÿ˜‚. But hell if you guys don't know me by now than you will never know me๐Ÿ˜. I would never own a Electric vehicle as a primary vehicle for sure. Agree not practical but for me its all about the experiences and adding another vehicle to my 150 plus purchases in my lifetime. And I could sell her should I want to down the road and make 10K no lie. But for now I will be "Electrified" and my F-150 Lightning is due in later this year as well.
CC...well..you shocked me...I feel kinda like the father whose son just came home from school and told me he was GAY :p:p:p;)

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
Looking for further pros and cons on the new car!

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I do believe this has become a political issue. 2 issues family and friends don't speak of,, our ass hole prez and religion. Now, back to our ball less prez and another lamb duck vice prez we have. I do believe I have spoken more concerning political issues today than I have wanted to. Sitting on the couch with broken ribs, makes me laugh and hurt at the same time. Good luck boys and girls.

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
This is fun. My beer is saying keep going

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
Wow talk about calling another member a Biden Supporter because he buys an Electric vehicle..๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒwho by no means supports this ASS HATS administration. You yourself are now part of what you claim me to be which is ridiculous. The Stellantis Group who now owns Dodge, Jeep, Ram the good old American Boys companies so many years ago. Stellantis is going 100 percent Electric which means your a supporter of the Greenies in so many words and now unbeknownst to you a Biden supporter by the way you look at things. For the record FORD is not abandoning ICE like Dodge is so guess you just like to HATE on others and that ain't me which most know and will stand by me more than probably you. And at the end of the day whats the big deal of an electric vehicle I just dont get it. I support new technology by not forced governing by others to tell me how to live my life. Your the Pa man style member more than me....when do I attack others?????????? Oh need to run a new electrical 220 outlet for my Biden Machine as you see it and honesty I don't get off on arguing with forum members and would rather attack the subject at hand than a MEMBER LIKE YOU DO.
Hey CC I think this is about the biggest insult I think you could ever have.
But I hate to break it to you I donโ€™t think you are creepy joes type :ROFLMAO:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
CC Iโ€™m curious of your review on this one. So far doesnโ€™t have me convinced with that charge up

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
he started at 74% and it took 27 minutes reading the receipt
I hate waiting ...if there's 2 people ahead of me @ the pump...maybe it takes 5 to 6 min per car for gas....if yer 3 deep @ the charger..you could be there for over an hour...uhhh no thanks..(n)

Slipaway16

Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bartle Skeet
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Trackhawk
Ford abandoned the majority of its muscle. They make 2 v8 cars. A 5.0 Mustang and the GT500. Dodge still makes 3 different V8's across 2 different body styles. That's not including the Durango nor TRX/Ram's. So they are going electric in a couple of years. Ford already sold itself out by making a pure electric SUV and calling it a Mustang. That's not a Mustang. You know it. I know it. It's marketing and you fell for it.

The Brandon thing was a joke. You bit and rightfully so. You have to justify your nonsense somehow

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
CC...I don't care what you drive...what you wear..or what you eat...you will always be da man in my book...(y)(y)(y););)

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Don't everyone get your panties in a bunch. Geez.

CPRHDSRT

Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fork
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 HC Challenger
This is fun. My beer is saying keep going
Mine too ... BTW first try of new belgium oakspire... very good if you can find it.

20220310_195933[1].jpg

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
All I want to add is that if you can indeed use an electric car, you should move.