Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Wow sold the Electric truck and cashed out and bought this to replace it😎

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
He trade car, he buy car. The end.

HWDan

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Home of the Hellcat
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT 392
CC at the dealer with his convoy of trade-ins ... Daughter says "Dad! how we going to get back home!?"

And now he has a new Mustang. :)

(if you watched part 1 of the video, his daughter did actually say that) ;)

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
CC at the dealer with his convoy of trade-ins ... Daughter says "Dad! how we going to get back home!?"

And now he has a new Mustang. :)

(if you watched part 1 of the video, his daughter did actually say that) ;)
Requesting the condensed version.

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB

Deano

1000 Posts Club
Law Enforcement
Member ID
Reactions
City
Roy
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WBHC
Yawn, another furd.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Guess it's a blessing in disguise I live in FL where all the dealers are fuck-heads & ripoff artists !! If I lived near Koon's I'd be broke buying & selling cars.
I'd be there right now looking to trade my R/T for an SRT if they were in driving distance :rolleyes:

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Guess it's a blessing in disguise I live in FL where all the dealers are fuck-heads & ripoff artists !! If I lived near Koon's I'd be broke buying & selling cars.
I'd be there right now looking to trade my R/T for an SRT if they were in driving distance :rolleyes:
You can find plenty of deals in FL. Problem is you have to shop around each and every time you want to get a car.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Define "driving distance", please.

I've bought cars from Maryland to Idaho, and there wasn't single ferry or airplane involved.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Tell me about it, the porsche dealers down there want 100-200k over sticker on a gt3, fkn crackheads.

Just start shipping cars tbh. Florida dealers suck and their doc fees along with va dealers are terrible. I'm paying you $1000 for me to register the car myself because my dmv is so backed up.

I'm learning everyday from @ChargerChallenger how to be a dealer 🤣🤣🤣. I hope I can give him a run for his money as I'm on pace for about 25 cars this year with another 35 on order.

@ChargerChallenger what was your sale price on the gt500? These dealers are killing me with 30k adm.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Tell me about it, the porsche dealers down there want 100-200k over sticker on a gt3, fkn crackheads.

Just start shipping cars tbh. Florida dealers suck and their doc fees along with va dealers are terrible. I'm paying you $1000 for me to register the car myself because my dmv is so backed up.

I'm learning everyday from @ChargerChallenger how to be a dealer 🤣🤣🤣. I hope I can give him a run for his money as I'm on pace for about 25 cars this year with another 35 on order.

@ChargerChallenger what was your sale price on the gt500? These dealers are killing me with 30k adm.
Damn.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
It does pay to shop around. Took me a while to find an RS6 Avant (ordered) without ADM, but found a dealer in Arizona that would do it. An easy $15K to $30K off from what others wanted.

But on the flip side, I've learned to no buy from AZ anymore. They wouldn't allow me to pick it up, had to be a transporter from their short list of (not great) brokers. The car arrived intact, but that was really dumb luck, since the driver didn't speak a word of English.

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Fords can be nice if you don’t keep them more than six weeks.
I see you have been talking to @Jimmy N. Though, 6 weeks is pushing it 😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
You can find plenty of deals in FL. Problem is you have to shop around each and every time you want to get a car.
I'm not having any luck, all these damn FL dealers have 3 or 4 different dealer fees + add-on crap + ADM on even plain jane vehicles, plus they want to screw you over on your trade. Koons MSRP -8% is attractive, but by the time I ship it down here & my trade up there, that takes a lot of meat off the bone. COuld sell the R/T here, but then I'm eating the $2100 sales tax deduction, so that's really a wash.
Define "driving distance", please.

I've bought cars from Maryland to Idaho, and there wasn't single ferry or airplane involved.
Between my back & knees maybe 250 - 300 mile radius for me :(

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I'm not having any luck, all these damn FL dealers have 3 or 4 different dealer fees + add-on crap + ADM on even plain jane vehicles, plus they want to screw you over on your trade. Koons MSRP -8% is attractive, but by the time I ship it down here & my trade up there, that takes a lot of meat off the bone. COuld sell the R/T here, but then I'm eating the $2100 sales tax deduction, so that's really a wash.

I bought the Charger in Jacksonville. Took me 6 hours to negotiate. Bought the other Ram there.

Traded that Ram for the 2500 in Tampa. Took a week to negotiate online. They gave me $6500 over what I paid for the Ram 18 months earlier.

Challenger was bought in Gainesville. Traded the 10 month old Lexus on it. Traded it for the original purchase price. This was the only 1 that we went to just look at and she wanted it.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I see you have been talking to @Jimmy N. Though, 6 weeks is pushing it 😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣.
I fully expected a visitor in a Furd today. There were several vultures circling and sitting around.

With a bad back and knees, I can relate. That's why I rarely drive my Ram 3500 more than 1,300 miles in one sitting.
Okay, technically at least two sittings, since I have to stop for fuel every now and then. Those 74 gallons only last so long.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #36

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Yes should be but I’m not that smart.
hey easy now....thats my line..I liked you better when you were wearin the ascots...:mad:

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
It does pay to shop around. Took me a while to find an RS6 Avant (ordered) without ADM, but found a dealer in Arizona that would do it. An easy $15K to $30K off from what others wanted.

But on the flip side, I've learned to no buy from AZ anymore. They wouldn't allow me to pick it up, had to be a transporter from their short list of (not great) brokers. The car arrived intact, but that was really dumb luck, since the driver didn't speak a word of English.
Yeah I shop nationwide because it pays to shop around. My local porsche dealer is doing 75-100k over lol. I ended up getting slots at 2 different dealers.

I just missed an rs3 allocation at msrp by minutes, crazy what those little cars are going for.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
COuld sell the R/T here, but then I'm eating the $2100 sales tax deduction, so that's really a wash.
Check your dmv, in my state you can file for a tax refund if you buy/sell within 60 days.

A lot of states have this feature for capturing tax credits in multiple transactions.

Coincidentally after selling my trx last month I have to find a way to offset my tax credit so I said fk it and went and got a mustang mach e GT yesterday lol.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States