Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Your IPhone just may be your future Electric Vehicle thanks to Fiat and Foxconn.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Yes it’s true and did the “Smart Phone or the Electric Vehicle come first? Well at this point they came together thanks to the good old China need more cars and electricity lol. The Fiat and Foxconn relationship will make you a smart phone car lol. Oh how the times of change are so here from the Electric Agenda, Gender options, Fake Hamburgers, Fake Media to the Max, Take My Gun, Everyone wins, everyone gets paid to sit home, Repercussion, anti Ice movement, slap someones Ass and go to jail, wear a Trump hat get fired, Wealth Tax, Everyone is entitled to come here, don’t kill the Enemy, Justice fir the Criminal....etc yeah I got off topic so anyways here it is:
https://www.autoweek.com/news/futur...rysler-and-iphone-maker-will-do-evs-together/

Last edited:

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Soulless, passionless crap...

the-electric-car-fiat-500e-at-an-electric-vehicle-charging-news-photo-1579277856.jpg

Do the majority of people really want this crap???

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

JRabq

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Following the majority and being at the center of the bell curve has never been that great...ask the lemmings! Being smarter, faster, more diligent has always had its advantages...take a look around you at the cool crowd on this forum. But the nannystate and the majority nincompoops (sp) are grabbing more and more control and trying to eliminate us outliers. The problem today is that they are winning. But its not over yet...

JRabq

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I can't recall the specifics, but there was this JFK quote. I think re: going to the moon. To paraphrase, We choose to go to the moon, not because it is easy, but because it is hard.
There are still humans out there that think like that... finding a way to put them in power is our hope for the future, imho.

04Ram2500Hemi

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Western
State
MT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Ram TRX
When an electric vehicle can go 0-60 in 2.5 seconds, have a range of 500 miles on a single charge, handle sub zero temperatures while keeping me warm and comfortable, tow a 30ft 5th wheel camper, and be comfortable for my 6’8” frame I’ll be interested. Until then the truck and Hellcat stay in my garage.

72 440 Barracuda

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Graham
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
Soulless, passionless crap...

View attachment 10567

Do the majority of people really want this crap???
Not the majority, but there is an element that eat this sh@& up - take the Tesla truck for example... all about appearance(???) for them - look what I have in my driveway...

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Face it, we are essentially the last of our breed.

People not only want this shit, but self-driving cars too. Sure, there are, and will be exceptions, but gearheads like us are a tiny fraction of the population.

Sad.

Av8ing1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Marcos
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
I'm a want it all kind of guy. I think electric cars can be fun and will ultimately outperform ICE powered machines. I also sometimes commute for over an hour each way in horrific traffic and wouldn't mind using to time to read, watch TV, get work done or have a nap. Autopilot systems aren't perfect but have you seen the quality of the humans? It really shouldn't take much for a machine to outperform the average driver. Its the idiots on the road that are scary. I'm not anti this sort of tech. What I am worried about is that they will legislate away my much loved ICE machines eventually or not let us drive them on public roads. I'll be happy to take the computer driven car to work but I will not give up my fun machines. I want both.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #10
The problem with the safety features is people think their fail proof. And yeah I know change is here and I love my Adaptive Cruise and other smart technology but the average person just doesn’t get it.
8E7AB1EF-4C0E-4D63-AA37-10825D92E2E3.png

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #11
Bloomberg the Media propaganda to the max wants all Electric cars by 2035. All these electric nutty people don’t realize the economic impact this has. And I would imagine a Electric car in the future could be just as expensive if not more than ICE cars due to the Massive infrastructure needed. Gasoline road taxes are ,50 cents a gallon to pay for road infrastructure and other entitlement programs as well. With the decline of gasoline sales on less ice cars something will eventually have to give which only means higher taxes and reimbursement by utility companies as well.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...l-new-u-s-cars-electric-by-2035-idUSKBN1ZG1MY