Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Ghoulagain srt

Member ID
Reactions
City
North Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hello everyone. My name is "Ghoulagain", I have a hellcat I have kept in the garage for a year now has very little miles on it, I would like to push my car to the limits. I was at the red light this morning Fbo mustang came by Shelby gt 350. gapped me, the worst part about it I was heading to chipotle and he was too. It was pretty embracing standing in line, my life changed forever I realized two things after today, I need to lose some weight and i need to go stage 1. Call me boosted burrito because I will never lose another race to chipotle again. I drive a slime body but i Identify as a widebody. I'm 26 years old and i need some advice. Thank for your time

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
Smoked by a GT350? Thats like the slowest car ever made bro..... A stage 1 is a pulley and tune. Do a stage 1 with some headers and an Interchiller. That will add 200 hp approx. And get some decent tires like the Contential Exteme Contact Sport 02's.....

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Hello everyone. My name is "Ghoulagain", I have a hellcat I have kept in the garage for a year now has very little miles on it, I would like to push my car to the limits. I was at the red light this morning Fbo mustang came by Shelby gt 350. gapped me, the worst part about it I was heading to chipotle and he was too. It was pretty embracing standing in line, my life changed forever I realized two things after today, I need to lose some weight and i need to go stage 1. Call me boosted burrito because I will never lose another race to chipotle again. I drive a slime body but i Identify as a widebody. I'm 26 years old and i need some advice. Thank for your time
Hello @Ghoualagain
Welcome to the Forum.

Why was your Hellcat sitting in the garage for a year?

When you get a chance post up some pictures of your ride.

Being your HC sat in the garage for a year, I'd start off with getting some "seat" time and getting to know the Horse Power that it already has.

Tell us more about your HC,
what tires are you using, does it have and mods done to it or is it completely stock?

-Linda

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Hmmmmm

OP
Ghoualagain
Member ID
Reactions
City
North Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #5
Smoked by a GT350? Thats like the slowest car ever made bro..... A stage 1 is a pulley and tune. Do a stage 1 with some headers and an Interchiller. That will add 200 hp approx. And get some decent tires like the Contential Exteme Contact Sport 02's.....
i mean its easy said than done, fbo shelby gt350 will beat a hellcat, a 5.0 fbo will even come close on a stock hellcat. don't get me wrong hellcat are fun to drive, but that 10 speed on a mustang makes a difference. i am not a car expert by no means. you probably have many more years on the road than me .

OP
Ghoualagain
Member ID
Reactions
City
North Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #6
hmmmmm cant believe it . lol not cap at alll .hmmmmmmmm

OP
Ghoualagain
Member ID
Reactions
City
North Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #7
Hello @Ghoualagain
Welcome to the Forum.

Being your HC sat in the garage for a year, I'd start off with getting some "seat" time and getting to know the Horse Power that it already has.

what tires are you using, does it have and mods done to it or is it completely stock?

-Linda
hello Llinda i am trying to find out how to post a pic on here now. i let it sit for a year because i had other cars, my car look pretty decent, i put a wrap on it as well. most imporantly i kinda gave up on driving it for awhile. were im from young people my age abuse these cars alot take them to slide shows and just created a bad name for the brand out here. i have a hellcat but i gave a scat badge on the side to be humble. i am under bagging the car

OP
Ghoualagain
Member ID
Reactions
City
North Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #8
hello Llinda i am trying to find out how to post a pic on here now. i let it sit for a year because i had other cars, my car look pretty decent, i put a wrap on it as well. most imporantly i kinda gave up on driving it for awhile. were im from young people my age abuse these cars alot take them to slide shows and just created a bad name for the brand out here. i have a hellcat but i gave a scat badge on the side to be humble. i am under bagging the car
Hello @Ghoualagain
Welcome to the Forum.

-Linda
the tires i use are a 275 all around,

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Pictures or none of this ever happened.

OP
Ghoualagain
Member ID
Reactions
City
North Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #10
lmao you can even look me up on Instagram Ghoulagain_

Hatermkr

1000 Posts Club
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
West bend
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 helldemon
I would say driver error if you got beat by a gt350.

OP
Ghoualagain
Member ID
Reactions
City
North Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #12
I would say driver error if you got beat by a gt350.
idk man people not even believing me that i have a hellcat

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Seem a little sensitive. Do you know how many people come on here, claim they have something they don't and talk shit?

Add in the people who are trying to get information about how to get in one and steal it.

You have a group that is very suspicious of new people especially ones who doesn't post any pictures.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
i mean its easy said than done, fbo shelby gt350 will beat a hellcat, a 5.0 fbo will even come close on a stock hellcat. don't get me wrong hellcat are fun to drive, but that 10 speed on a mustang makes a difference. i am not a car expert by no means. you probably have many more years on the road than me .
No, no no. Linda asked important questions. We don’t give a rip about any spin crazy uncontrollable Ford. That is why David and others are vetting deeper. Back to the Hellcat…..

It needs tires for starters. Many ways of making that happen. Wider wheels, some people have found a vendor who offers very small and acceptable lips to add in order to use wider rubber and more sticky rubber on the normal body Hellcats. We need to help you get the power you have to the road before you add more power to it.

Glad you posted an intro thread. You do have an interesting collection of cars and a unique taste in finishes. What other cars are in that garage? Welcome!

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
@Ghoualagain 275's are probably the OEM Pirelli's. You will definitely need some tires with grip.

I am a dragstrip racer and use Mickey Thompson Mt Et rs and I would not suggest those for some street fasssst fun! They would be terrible if you got caught in the rain.

We have many members that would give you really good info on tires for Street Fun. @DGatzby I know will have good suggestions.

Also many guys will under badge their cars, it's a good idea.

~Linda

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
That's also how you gap an AMG.

Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Martin
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Challenger Hellcat

RGPIII

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bridgeville
State
DE
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
you need a lot more seat time and better tires.

Even 1000HP mustangs aren't fast enough

<iframe width="424" height="238" src="
" title="Boosted mustang gets Smurfed!!" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Turbo mustangs aren't fast enough either.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="
" title="Hellcat Vs Turbo mustang! Mustang gets the leave and clear! Can the overweight boat catch it??" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>