Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Ghoulagain srt

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
It's all about rear wheels and tires with these cars!

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
1709134447173.png

...I mean it's your ride(s) and all and have it but...

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
think some people post here just for instagram likes and follows

OP
Ghoualagain
Member ID
Reactions
City
North Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #24
Seem a little sensitive. Do you know how many people come on here, claim they have something they don't and talk shit?

Add in the people who are trying to get information about how to get in one and steal it.

You have a group that is very suspicious of new people especially ones who doesn't post any pictures.
Seem a little sensitive. Do you know how many people come on here, claim they have something they don't and talk shit?

Add in the people who are trying to get information about how to get in one and steal it.

You have a group that is very suspicious of new people especially ones who doesn't post any pictures.

OP
Ghoualagain
Member ID
Reactions
City
North Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #25

you ask for proof, gave it to you, nothing about that sensitive bro. just man up and say you were wrong.im not one to make assumptions. even if you guys are suspicious or not that's not how you should treat people. i was just asking for advice how to mod. did not need to turn into a whole theft scenario.

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
Pictures or none of this ever happened.
I’ll bet you’re sorry you asked for those pictures.

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
you ask for proof, gave it to you, nothing about that sensitive bro. just man up and say you were wrong.im not one to make assumptions. even if you guys are suspicious or not that's not how you should treat people. i was just asking for advice how to mod. did not need to turn into a whole theft scenario.
I think what slowed you down was a couple hundred pounds of wrap.

OP
Ghoualagain
Member ID
Reactions
City
North Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #28
OK,I am curious, on the sticker is that your company Pusherman Productions? Because, that is a very Awesome Company.
I did them all myself, and thank you, pusherman production was just for YouTube some videos I did for people and designs. not only do i do designs for cars, i also do airbags and lights, led and underglow with star lights. over the years i learned how to do widebody kits. last thing i learned was to respect the old school builds with restorations, pusherman productions was just to rep Curtis Mayfield. A music artist that was not in my generation but in the 1970's. when music was actually Good. I'm only 26 but I heard the best times were in the 1970-1990's.

OP
Ghoualagain
Member ID
Reactions
City
North Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #29
I think what slowed you down was a couple hundred pounds of wrap.
lol, nah man i think i just need to learn how to drive, i just try to be careful with all the risk of losing control. i have not even used paddles yet.

OP
Ghoualagain
Member ID
Reactions
City
North Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #30
i just wanted to show proof. with no disrespect.

OP
Ghoualagain
Member ID
Reactions
City
North Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #31
No, no no. Linda asked important questions. We don’t give a rip about any spin crazy uncontrollable Ford. That is why David and others are vetting deeper. Back to the Hellcat…..

It needs tires for starters. Many ways of making that happen. Wider wheels, some people have found a vendor who offers very small and acceptable lips to add in order to use wider rubber and more sticky rubber on the normal body Hellcats. We need to help you get the power you have to the road before you add more power to it.

Glad you posted an intro thread. You do have an interesting collection of cars and a unique taste in finishes. What other cars are in that garage? Welcome!
what tires do you recommend? and another question I have is why don't you like ford? is it because of fish tailing? i was thinking about getting one too

Mr2AM

U.S. Army Veteran
11 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Santa Barbra County
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Looks like it has a mustache

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Hello everyone. My name is "Ghoulagain", I have a hellcat I have kept in the garage for a year now has very little miles on it, I would like to push my car to the limits. I was at the red light this morning Fbo mustang came by Shelby gt 350. gapped me, the worst part about it I was heading to chipotle and he was too. It was pretty embracing standing in line, my life changed forever I realized two things after today, I need to lose some weight and i need to go stage 1. Call me boosted burrito because I will never lose another race to chipotle again. I drive a slime body but i Identify as a widebody. I'm 26 years old and i need some advice. Thank for your time
Welcome...now learn how to drive..(to Burger King):p;)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
what tires do you recommend? and another question I have is why don't you like ford? is it because of fish tailing? i was thinking about getting one too
Drive one long enough..(or to enough car shows)..yer gonna end up in the weeds..

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Oh, if you ask what rubber we recommend you are really going to get lots of ideas. Personally I use as large of Michelin PS4S’s I can get under my Widebody. You need some help getting larger rubber. @Hunter show him your stuff sir! Others will suggest drag radials. You’re going to get some good suggestions, but you will need to make that decision. That and yes more seat time. Work that pedal real, real slow as the car gains speed. Some of us who dare to have them tuned have to consider they can lose traction at over 100 mph, so life in a Hellcat can be wild!! Normally my pedal really can’t hit the floor until somewhere btw 70-90 just before that big shift occurs. Even need to lift a bit if anything traction wise is marginal at about 90! They can bark hard brother!!

The Mustang? Yep, I have seen way too many loose control of those things at really not high speeds thank God. They sure do cause lots of embarrassment and property damage. Looks like you can consider many other toys beyond a Mustang, sir.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I asked for proof of life. You have to prove yourself here.

I'm not sure if that's been done.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I asked for proof of life. You have to prove yourself here.

I'm not sure if that's been done.
How could you possibly miss the picture:unsure:

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
How could you posibly miss the picture:unsure:
I napped off during that part of the movie.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI