Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2020 GT500 goes 10.6@133!!!

WhipCat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
In the Jungle
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Guys I’m looking to get a GT500 for 2021. Me and my pop are looking to go halves on a bare bones model. Here’s our spec... velocity blue, black roof (I want that), carbon fiber trim on dash (because I like that bullshit haha).. and that’s it 2 options. 75-76k plus gas guzzler etc.
good luck bud. Start calling dealerships.
When you get one that bites, tell them you can sell 2 cause I’ll buy

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB
We already know a guy that sells us the cars for MSRP. We use Fred Beans in Doylestown PA. If you want to do a 2021 whipcat and want to go there I could make an arrangement. I haven’t even said a peep about it yet though. But 100% our guy can do it. He’s a higher up.. we’ve bought about 10 vehicles with him. If you try to go through the dealer without him though I guarantee they ask ADM.

Last edited:

LaserDoc

Member ID
Reactions
City
Akron
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Demon
I sent a message to my contact, for you.

WhipCat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
In the Jungle
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat

WhipCat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
In the Jungle
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
We already know a guy that sells us the cars for MSRP. We use Fred Beans in Doylestown PA. If you want to do a 2021 whipcat and want to go there I could make an arrangement. I haven’t even said a peep about it yet though. But 100% our guy can do it. He’s a higher up.. we’ve bought about 10 vehicles with him. If you try to go through the dealer without him though I guarantee they ask ADM.
thank you very much. Laser doc is also helping me. If you know a guy that goes through allot of red tape.

I really want a car for November 21, 2020 for my dads 60th bday.

762CAT

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere in...
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat Challenger & Charger
Well since we are all in the Christmas Spirit if somebody will take a deposit on a 2021 at MSRP I'm down. Putting one on a C8 Z06 to and gonna see how it all plays out. :)

762CAT

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere in...
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
It got quiet and lonely in here....... I'm looking to put a deposit on a 2021 GT500 and a C8 Z06 in February. Gonna see how it all plays out and by the time order banks open up hopefully have a decision and be on a list. I've got a good Vette dealer that I've already spoken to but I'd be 71 on the list for an MSRP deal. For ref they have 451 C8 stingray folks on the list but have filled 70 so far and claim over 1k allocations over a 12 month period. But they also want 2k and seems most only take 1K? Still looking around. Hopefully by the time 2021 order banks for the GT500 open we will at least have C8 Z06 info.

Why Feb you ask? Well I close on a house Monday, It's Christmas time and I bought a GT350 in October. My wife is understanding and loves me but maybe not that much. :LOL: By Feb I can do it under the radar....and hey they're refundable right. :unsure:

Anybody know a good dealer willing to do MSRP for a guy not in a hurry shoot me a message. In the meantime I'll be doing my own research. Cheers boys.

Blkout

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Warner Robins
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
It got quiet and lonely in here....... I'm looking to put a deposit on a 2021 GT500 and a C8 Z06 in February. Gonna see how it all plays out and by the time order banks open up hopefully have a decision and be on a list. I've got a good Vette dealer that I've already spoken to but I'd be 71 on the list for an MSRP deal. For ref they have 451 C8 stingray folks on the list but have filled 70 so far and claim over 1k allocations over a 12 month period. But they also want 2k and seems most only take 1K? Still looking around. Hopefully by the time 2021 order banks for the GT500 open we will at least have C8 Z06 info.

Why Feb you ask? Well I close on a house Monday, It's Christmas time and I bought a GT350 in October. My wife is understanding and loves me but maybe not that much. :LOL: By Feb I can do it under the radar....and hey they're refundable right. :unsure:

Anybody know a good dealer willing to do MSRP for a guy not in a hurry shoot me a message. In the meantime I'll be doing my own research. Cheers boys.

I'm in the same boat, I want to see what the C8 Z06 has to offer, but I still have my eye on a GT500 possibly in the next model year.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat

WhipCat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
In the Jungle
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
With 300 less ponies that C8 is a mover and a shaker. Damn.
That was exactly my take. My gen 6 Camaro 2SS has been a fun car but has had more problems than I'd like. A C8 will likely replace it, but I'll wait a year or two for the bugs to get worked out.

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
Looks like they both pulled 1.5G max, is that right? Grippy bastards.

And, FWIW - it's worth looking at the pictures in the link... they're pretty cool.

Happy to report that the Carbon Fiber Track Pack had a significant increase in performance over the non-Carbon GT500. Money well spent, if you're into turning and stuff.

Last edited:

762CAT

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere in...
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
Edged it out with power for sure. I LOVE VIR in the Hellcat. It's a big power track for sure in the full course configuration. Watch the video close. The vette carries more speed through every turn....it should...it's much lighter and mid-engine. The Shelby doesn't really even out accelerate it on the exit but it eats it alive when the speeds get high where the big power comes into play. The result.....1 second. Not that surprising. To be sure the GT500 does things no car over 4k lbs should do.

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
Noted:p

OP
PIPO

PIPO

Member ID
Reactions
City
Manhattan
State
KS
Country
United States
Vehicle
16 C7 Z06
Thread Starter #260
Link? So the CFTP beats an ACR at that particular track?! Well done ford.