Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2020 GT500 goes 10.6@133!!!

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
So we're seeing a pattern of these things running a 10.6 at about 131-132MPH. The launch control is obviously VERY good for multiple people on multiple tracks to be running the exact same times. 705HP at the tire bone stock is very good as well. Wonder why they didn't show torque?

Octanewide

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States
So we're seeing a pattern of these things running a 10.6 at about 131-132MPH. The launch control is obviously VERY good for multiple people on multiple tracks to be running the exact same times. 705HP at the tire bone stock is very good as well. Wonder why they didn't show torque?
He said the pulls were made in 4th gear (1 to 1) and torque revealed in a future video which is weird but I'm sure it's for channel growth..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Widebody
Cool another fast car to get excited about!

Stop orchestrating the pathetic dick measuring contests between cars it makes you look flaccid and insecure. Put the ruler away and do your own thing.

Octanewide

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States
Cool another fast car to get excited about!

Stop orchestrating the pathetic dick measuring contests between cars it makes you look flaccid and insecure. Put the ruler away and do your own thing.
Men live by the ruler I thought you knew that.. 😆

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Widebody
Men live by the ruler I thought you knew that.. 😆
Ouch! That's my cervix! Is all the size confirmation I ever needed.

SNeal5966

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Scat Pack Challenger
I have watched a few of this kid's videos....I am really not sure where he gets his money from....probably a rich kid....not a channel for me to follow....

WhipCat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
In the Jungle
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I have watched a few of this kid's videos....I am really not sure where he gets his money from....probably a rich kid....not a channel for me to follow....
never watched one of his videos before except this one.

i don’t worry where he gets his money, if that makes you uncomfortable then that’s on you.

pretty cool content he posted for everyone

Blkout

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Warner Robins
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
never watched one of his videos before except this one.

i don’t worry where he gets his money, if that makes you uncomfortable then that’s on you.

pretty cool content he posted for everyone
Yea, just glad he's sharing with everyone.

WhipCat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
In the Jungle
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Also with the carbon fiber package it will have carbon wheels which should shed 50-60lbs of weight and less rotational mass. As well as a rear seat delete.
Finally a really cool contender for Everyone.
Imagine what a pulley and tune would do to that car. Man. I think it would be almost perfect with a pulley and tune. 800 whp and be done with it. What a great setup.

I’ve been making calls to dealers already .

some said 10-15k markup I already told them to pound sand. there will be dealers who will sell at msrp. I want one, it’s gonna be a present for my dads 60th bday. Can’t wait

Member ID
Reactions
City
Gilbert
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Curious to see how its gonna do with a pulley tune E85.... gonna be tough to beat one if it responds well.

Dont they come with a fully forged rotating assembly? I bet its weak link will be the transmission

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Also with the carbon fiber package it will have carbon wheels which should shed 50-60lbs of weight and less rotational mass. As well as a rear seat delete.
Imagine what a pulley and tune would do to that car. Man. I think it would be almost perfect with a pulley and tune. 800 whp and be done with it. What a great setup.

some said 10-15k markup I already told them to pound sand. there will be dealers who will sell at msrp. I want one, it’s gonna be a present for my dads 60th bday. Can’t wait
You should start shopping dealers in states that won’t have a big demand (and have a low tax rate) and get one to do a order/contract for msrp. You have the trailer to go get it.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Port orchard
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 redeye
So what if he's rich. Good for him if he is and the cool part is he is having fun and is one of us, a car enthusiast. The car is fast real fast and I've learned to not be brand loyal in the horsepower revolution because the big 3 are making some incredible hot rods.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Port orchard
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 redeye

I called around as well before I purchased redeye and in Washington there adding 20k to msrp I laughed at the dealership. This car is bad ass and fast. Going to be nasty with a tune and pulley. Dodge will have to update and our platform sooner or later to compete with the way things are going. Fun times and a great time to be a car enthusiast!!

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
FWIW, Leno talking with the Ford poster guy says something like 650(!) ft/lbs. But that's from memory. Check the clip - it's not that bad.

WhipCat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
In the Jungle
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
You should start shopping dealers in states that won’t have a big demand (and have a low tax rate) and get one to do a order/contract for msrp. You have the trailer to go get it.
i will do that. Would like to spend some money before the end of year for taxes.
You know....for a work vehicle right.

OP
PIPO

PIPO

Member ID
Reactions
City
Manhattan
State
KS
Country
United States
Vehicle
16 C7 Z06
Thread Starter #176
There’s a black one on eBay.

WhipCat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
In the Jungle
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat

Octanewide

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Looked at that one. How can this guy make any $$ with this price?? Educate me.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle