Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Dealer ADMs on the Demon170

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
62% at MSRP. Yeah man sure. Tim is delusional if he things that's legit. And he does!
I would like to live in the pretend world that he does LOL

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I would like to live in the pretend world that he does LOL
62% are probably going to dealer principles, friends and family.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Ummmm….. at least 3. 😁
Yikes...now we got more than a few rich guys on here..:rolleyes:;)

LaserDoc

Member ID
Reactions
City
Akron
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Demon
Yikes...now we got more than a few rich guys on here..:rolleyes:;)
From what I remember, I think he had 120 month financing on at least two of them. No way was I co-signing for a third.

RAMBLE1

Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
NORTH FLORIDA
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 CHALLENGER HELLCAT TorRed RED / REDEYE
I‘m sorry you haven’t been able to locate one. I’ve been getting follow-up calls from dealers the past couple of days. Currently, the best deal out there seems to be $100k over.
I found a few at 150K over MSRP, too rich for my blood. A quarter million for a Demon is ridiculous, Dodge could have built five or six thousand additional or have regular order and prevented the huge admin ripoff and enabled regular customers to purchase a Demon. I have checked with over a hundred dealers, and I despise Dodge dealers, now, more than ever. Dodge gave their dealers a big chunk of money, at the expense of the customers. It's going to be very difficult to buy Dodge/Ram/Jeep, again...

Member ID
Reactions
City
Tampa
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
Tim should have taken the no build threat a step further, and only build orders that are sold at msrp. Or build to demand instead of throwing out a limited number, which creates the crazy pricing. And why only build 300 each of the first 6 Last Call cars? They were nothing but paint and decal packages, build them to demand. Nope, let's make our customers compete with each other on dollars and phone calls for just a few cars, and send them begging to greedy dealers................thanks Dodge for an absolute shit show to remember the last Challengers/Chargers by

OP
Demon1

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
Thread Starter #387
From what I remember, I think he had 120 month financing on at least two of them. No way was I co-signing for a third.
LOL

RAMBLE1

Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
NORTH FLORIDA
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
62% at MSRP. Yeah man sure. Tim is delusional if he things that's legit. And he does!
I have contacted about 120 Dodge dealers, in the past week. I have found one dealer at MSRP, but they were sold. There were many "highest bidder", few at 100K, many at 125K - 150K and a few 250K - 320K. I checked within a 400+ mile range. I don't know what Tim is smoking, but it must be good!!!

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
62% are probably going to dealer principles, friends and family.
And guys like Leno, you can be sure Dodge didn't throw those guys to the wolves and tell them to 'call around' to score a car !!

He also stated he thought the allocations that 1 dealer sold at MSRP with a $50K 'accessory pkg' were an anomaly :mad:
LIAR - you can bet a lot of scams like that are going on & TK is damn well aware of it !

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat, Demon, Trackhawk and project X,
What is going on here? This is the land of plenty, build it and they will come. You all should eat cake, too many entitled here, peasants know your place

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
I have contacted about 120 Dodge dealers, in the past week. I have found one dealer at MSRP, but they were sold. There were many "highest bidder", few at 100K, many at 125K - 150K and a few 250K - 320K. I checked within a 400+ mile range. I don't know what Tim is smoking, but it must be good!!!
Did you find any 5-95k?

RAMBLE1

Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
NORTH FLORIDA
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
What is going on here? This is the land of plenty, build it and they will come. You all should eat cake, too many entitled here, peasants know your place
Welcome to the forum :cool:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
weird...almost like it's collusion....:unsure:
Right now the fever is high...everybody is on this100/200/250 mindset...there maybe a few early on...maybe...this is not going to be the norm..when cars are sitting..and the 6 figure ADM buyers simply don't show..more realistic ADM deals will be out there

Member ID
Reactions
City
The Triad
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Dodge Demon 170
Do you think that they really care about their reputation?

Are you sure that Dodge is going to be around in a few years?
They obviously don't care about Mopar fans... why would I be so special?

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Right now the fever is high...everybody is on this100/200/250 mindset...there maybe a few early on...maybe...this is not going to be the norm..when cars are sitting..and the 6 figure ADM buyers simply don't show..more realistic ADM deals will be out there

I hope you're right, but I fear those that back out of those positions will just be filled by the next deep pockets waiting inline.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I hope you're right, but I fear those that back out of those positions will just be filled by the next deep pockets waiting inline.
Everybody predicted the Z06 would command outrageous ADM's...and there was a broader customer base for that offering....it still hasn't achieved earlier predictions...the 170 is hot...no doubt...but nobody's writing any checks just yet...and the dealer network is fanning the flames...for all we know...there may be very few of these 6 figure deals where any money has changed hands...dealers have nothing to loose and everything to gain by creating this hype...Im tellin ya I just don't see it...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Everybody predicted the Z06 would command outrageous ADM's...and there was a broader customer base for that offering....it still hasn't achieved earlier predictions...the 170 is hot...no doubt...but nobody's writing any checks just yet...and the dealer network is fanning the flames...for all we know...there may be very few of these 6 figure deals where any money has changed hands...dealers have nothing to loose and everything to gain by creating this hype...Im tellin ya I just don't see it...
By the way...I was at my Dealer today for over 2 hours..there was a lot of confusion getting my 170 ordered...needed clarification on the optional wheel availability..was planning on ordering them just for the unique nature of the wheel...after talking to 4 different people @ Stellantis for over two hours.and waiting for call backs...concerns were the optional wheels could hold up the build for an undetermined time...so sinn stk paint..black hood scoop.. premium interior blk alcantra leather..group...rear trunk dress up option...then just freight gas guzzler tax...decided against the optional wheel package...they kept their word on the MSRP pricing...but could give me no indication on a time line....so one big step closer...and again...I wait...

OP
Demon1

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
Thread Starter #400
I think we’re all surprised at the depth of the big $ pool of buyers. I have a friend that has chased $100k ADM deals all day to be a little late to the party each time. I do think it’s possible that some may get buyer’s remorse by the time the car arrives and won’t close. Also, life goes on with job losses, divorce, etc. Much can change in the several months that it’s going to take for many of these cars to arrive. It will be interesting to see how things unfold over the next 9 months.