Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

DRAGRCR ONESEAT DEMON WHAT ARE THE ODDS?

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #81
I just realized today while looking at this car, I got completely ripped off. It was $195 for red seat belts.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I just realized today while looking at this car, I got completely ripped off. It was $195 for red seat belts.

???

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Yepper, you got whacked. Try paying $500 for painted calipers times 3. 3 times painted till I liked it. Engine once.

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #84
One seat, one seat belt (for the same price as 4).

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
O my I had em place a back seat in for a $1. Very easy to take em out. Resale is very good on these parts.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Watt ching the Bucs and Cow Girls tussel in Tampa. I still have no clue of taking my back seat out until the double turbo trans formation. After I get my guns back. Soo wee, in the mean time, I am going to have me a shake and the last bit of shine. Store tomorrow. My town home faces due west. Hot as hell. I have a 2 car garage that eats the heat. I have the door 3/4 ways of 3 layers of insulation and just got the finished layer in. All white and doubleded tapped in. You can only do this attempt a few hours a day or over heated. I think by Monday I will be done. Then let's see the effects. Then I may tap off the supply air in the kitchen and head to the garage. Install a adjustable damper to close it off or open it more. I have 2 working ceiling fans with fans in the garage. It helps so if I just dump a bit of conditioned air in the space will help. My a/c unit is grossly over sized and I did that for a reason. I cut in 3 more return grills in up stairs to draw the hot air off the facing west wall. All windows. Had them tinted. No good. Bed rooms up younder were runing 92 degrees. I cut the returns in and insulated the damn winders with heavy window curtains over that. Ya, ya, that saved the day. 2 dehumidifiers with no This is where I get my chiller experiance from. This stuff. Plus UV light in the AHU, 4 through out the house, 5 stage air filtration machine in the master bed, and a 5 stage charcoal variable speed machine from living room to the bed room. No wonder they can't kill me at the hospital.

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #88
Watt ching the Bucs and Cow Girls tussel in Tampa. I still have no clue of taking my back seat out until the double turbo trans formation. After I get my guns back. Soo wee, in the mean time, I am going to have me a shake and the last bit of shine. Store tomorrow. My town home faces due west. Hot as hell. I have a 2 car garage that eats the heat. I have the door 3/4 ways of 3 layers of insulation and just got the finished layer in. All white and doubleded tapped in. You can only do this attempt a few hours a day or over heated. I think by Monday I will be done. Then let's see the effects. Then I may tap off the supply air in the kitchen and head to the garage. Install a adjustable damper to close it off or open it more. I have 2 working ceiling fans with fans in the garage. It helps so if I just dump a bit of conditioned air in the space will help. My a/c unit is grossly over sized and I did that for a reason. I cut in 3 more return grills in up stairs to draw the hot air off the facing west wall. All windows. Had them tinted. No good. Bed rooms up younder were runing 92 degrees. I cut the returns in and insulated the damn winders with heavy window curtains over that. Ya, ya, that saved the day. 2 dehumidifiers with no This is where I get my chiller experiance from. This stuff. Plus UV light in the AHU, 4 through out the house, 5 stage air filtration machine in the master bed, and a 5 stage charcoal variable speed machine from living room to the bed room. No wonder they can't kill me at the hospital.
Wow, a lot of interesting ideas. Sincerely.

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #89
OK, I got 2 hits yesterday. I cannot get to my time slips because my Buddy parked his car next to my full access side door at 2:40 AM when we finished (yes a Mustang dropped OIL AND ATF the whole length of the track for a 3 hour cleanup). I think the first pass was at something like 430PM. Hotter than a MF. I did not drive the car much to warm it up but the blower was already hot. It ran 10.67 at 130. Next pass was at something like 8PM. Da still something like 5000. I stalled it up some and it ran a 10.52 at 126. Seems weird , I know. Well the MPH timers are FUNKED up lane to lane. It seems the Left lane reads about 4 MPH high. About 5 of us studied our time slips and all agree. Why a track puts on an even with shit like this is beyond me. The #1 thing we are here for does not work right. Sixty on the first was 1.54 and on the second was 1.51. I am running the big tires and that is probably not the best idea at 5000 ft DA. I think the car may be learning some and I am happy where it is.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Sounds like a long hot day turned into night. Hea, it takes me 2 hours to get to the track. If there are no idiot mistakes from the rest of the population. Then another 30 to get in. Wait in line to sign up. You may be well into this 4 hours and not seen your ass on the track. Or a storm could come in off the gulf that had not been detected. You don't get to show. It's this time of year that the tropics spit out these small fronts that could ruin your night or life. Rainy season will be over soon and the tempts will start to drop,,, every where. I am a NCAA SEC fan so where do you think my ass is at??

Mike Jesse

Member ID
Reactions
City
Bremerton
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 SRT Super Stock 2022 Ram 1500 TRX
Ron, you should tow it to Samoa Dragstrip or Sonoma Raceway sometime.
Always negative DA after 5 P.M.

Demon Dan

Member ID
Reactions
City
San Pedro
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon
OK, I got 2 hits yesterday. I cannot get to my time slips because my Buddy parked his car next to my full access side door at 2:40 AM when we finished (yes a Mustang dropped OIL AND ATF the whole length of the track for a 3 hour cleanup). I think the first pass was at something like 430PM. Hotter than a MF. I did not drive the car much to warm it up but the blower was already hot. It ran 10.67 at 130. Next pass was at something like 8PM. Da still something like 5000. I stalled it up some and it ran a 10.52 at 126. Seems weird , I know. Well the MPH timers are FUNKED up lane to lane. It seems the Left lane reads about 4 MPH high. About 5 of us studied our time slips and all agree. Why a track puts on an even with shit like this is beyond me. The #1 thing we are here for does not work right. Sixty on the first was 1.54 and on the second was 1.51. I am running the big tires and that is probably not the best idea at 5000 ft DA. I think the car may be learning some and I am happy where it is.

Hey Ron, Just for comparison; When I ran my Demon at MATS right after I bought it; It was 104° @ over 4,000ft DA. 808 with just barely 500 miles on it. 60 ft. was a 1.52. ET was 10.67@ 127.75. This was in the right lane.

Demon Dan

Member ID
Reactions
City
San Pedro
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon
Hey Ron, Just for comparison; When I ran my Demon at MATS right after I bought it; It was 104° @ over 4,000ft DA. 808 with just barely 500 miles on it. 60 ft. was a 1.52. ET was 10.67@ 127.75. This was in the right lane.

It was 10:38 AM. It was hot as shit!

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #94
Ron, you should tow it to Sanoma Dragstrip or Sonoma Raceway sometime.
Always negative DA after 5 P.M.
We were just talking about the Legion of Demons event. Not sure where it will be in 2023. Because after this January they are selling/closing the Houston Raceway Park. But Sonoma was talked about. I honestly think they will move it to No Problem Drag Strip in NOLA. I would not have a huge problem with that.

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #95
Well, the Center Stack and race PCM are shipped. They cost $768 with shipping. I will install the stack myself and then make an appointment to have the PCM put in. I'll probably just have it done here in Kingman if they do not gouge me on the price.......

socalfun64

Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
TEHACHAPI
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Congratulations Ron! I just saw this!

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
It was damn hot out on Friday! I flew our black painted jet and I couldn't touch anything without gloves, also felt like I was sitting inside of a furnace and I stepped to the jet at like 0800L.

I flew over the final time to land around 0930L. Took a look down at the track but didn't look like anyone was running yet, just about a dozen trailers sitting in the parking lot. Saw a bunch of guys running the road coarse at the Speedway though.

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #98
Look what showed up today.........

. 0913211501a.jpg

TNREDEYE

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Shelbyville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
You got work to do. At least you have plenty of room to work in now!

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
That fer the critter plane?? Never seen 1 like that.