Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

DRAGRCR SRT SUPER STOCK

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
Well the Super Stock is basically a Redeye with a few tweaks to make it more optimal for the drag strip, so I would venture to say no to that. If you don't go to the drag strip, regular Redeye is probably the better choice IMO.

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Well the Super Stock is basically a Redeye with a few tweaks to make it more optimal for the drag strip, so I would venture to say no to that. If you don't go to the drag strip, regular Redeye is probably the better choice IMO.
Exactly why I opted for the RRE (regular Redeye). Didnt see anything other than the wheels that would draw someone to a SS if they werent hitting the strip. Saved the $3k upcharge as well.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Thank you for your opinion. I feel the same way.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
I don’t agree it is the best handling Challenger. The WBRE has 305 width OEM tires, and 11” wide wheels so it has nothing there. Plus those are more suited for a road course than the drag type tires on the SS. Finally and it is fatal, you need big front brakes anywhere with these. The SS has little bitty inferior size front brakes. I would not even autocross with one if I had a choice. Sorry.

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #305
Car is coming along. The Pass seat is out, the Battery is in, the Pass Mirror fell off, Skinnies were on, on Day 2, Sway Bar is off, Brake Cooling Duct is off, Test fitted the Narrow Body Wheels & Tires (because I am cheap and they barely clear the sway bar with 6.5" backspace), did a quick conservative wheel tub mod for good measure (got rid of most of the rib), put on rear mud flaps because I refuse to tape off the quarter panels, put on my Petty's rear tie down hooks so she can go in the trailer, bought 15 gallons of SS100. It has about 190 miles on it, all city. I still need to bolt up the ET STREET R's and put the Demon Air Filter on at end of break in. Then I will be hitting the Track with it........
. mud flap2.jpg

jgilj

1000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
21 Challenger Super Stock
Car is coming along. The Pass seat is out, the Battery is in, the Pass Mirror fell off, Skinnies were on, on Day 2, Sway Bar is off, Brake Cooling Duct is off, Test fitted the Narrow Body Wheels & Tires (because I am cheap and they barely clear the sway bar with 6.5" backspace), did a quick conservative wheel tub mod for good measure (got rid of most of the rib), put on rear mud flaps because I refuse to tape off the quarter panels, put on my Petty's rear tie down hooks so she can go in the trailer, bought 15 gallons of SS100. It has about 190 miles on it, all city. I still need to bolt up the ET STREET R's and put the Demon Air Filter on at end of break in. Then I will be hitting the Track with it........
. View attachment 30451
Ron
Don’t you just hate how that mirror fell off!😳

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
. View attachment 30451
Interested to see how she performs

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #308
I also forgot, I changed to the SRT Performance Spoiler. $440 total at the Dealer Parts Department VS $995 + T&L as an option AND I sold the old Spoiler for $150 net. So I am into that Spoiler for about a total of $290 Plus my labor VS about $1109 when buying it on the car. WOW.

I drained the Washer Bottle. And I installed one of my first gen Plugs to bypass the warning lamp. Fun Fact, both the 2020 RedEyes only had about 1/2 gallon in them. The 3 different Demons I have personally drained held almost exactly 1 Gallon.

Another fun fact. This car was the exact same shipping weight as the Frostbite car. 4333 pounds. Not sure if this is generic or an amazing coincidence.

The Englishman

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newbury
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
2018 Demon
How much did your Demon weigh with drag pack Ron?

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #310

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
. View attachment 30451
They are not "mud flaps" they are "splash guards" or "rubber guards". Not driving trucks here;)

HWDan

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Home of the Hellcat
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT 392

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #314
MUD FLAP INSTALL

I bough these Mud Flaps from https://www.vicrez.com/ and I was not happy with the Mud Flaps at all. Not entirely sure if maybe they sent me narrow body Mud Flaps or not. I have contacted them about the Mud Flaps not fitting right and they offered to help and I sent them Pics of the Mud Flaps but then never specifically said if the sent the wrong Mud Flaps or not. #1 they sent large round head self tapping galvanized screws to attach the Mud Flaps. They would have bore big holes in an area where there is not much meat. And the Mud Flap attaching screws would have stood out like a sore thumb. So I bought new Trim Screws at the Hardware store for the Mud Flap install. #2 the Mud Flap shape was completely wrong if they were in fact Wide Body Mud Flaps. The inside cut line on the Mud Flaps does not follow the edge of the fender so it was impossible to figure out where to drill the mounting holes into the Mud Flap. What I did to mount the Mud Flap was drill one hole at the Top where I could easily judge it. Then I pushed the Mud Flap against the Fender and made a Chalk Line (thanks Kids) on the outside of the Flap. Then I drilled my holes just inside the Chalk line on the Mud Flap. You can see this in the pic of the Mud Flap.

I was going to put Mud Flaps on the Front but decide not to because I did not want to distract anyone from seeing my little bitty inferior size front brakes.

. mud flap2.jpg mud flap.jpg

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
My "splash guards" fit great. JLT

Octanewide

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States
My "rock guards" fit perfect. Swaims

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I put rubber catch scoops on mine. I empty them after a day at the track.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
My "splash guards" fit great. JLT
My Mopar splash guards fit good too :p

Member ID
Reactions
City
Saint Paul
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dodge SRT Demon
I run around proudly all season.
Wearing my dirty diaper. Screenshot_2020-11-25-12-19-00.png Screenshot_2020-11-25-12-18-24.png

Member ID
Reactions
City
Saint Paul
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dodge SRT Demon
If you drive around with racing
Numbers.