Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Gen III Hemi Shootout NMCA Bradenton 18-21 March 2021

SIXGUN

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Madeira Beach
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye Widebody
Great opportunity to get outside in nice weather...with no mask if you choose! If you sign up to race your Gen III Hemi (2005 and later) your entry to the weekend is FREE, as in no entry fee! You can sign up and get on the mailing list at nmcadigital.com. There will be other classes including Nostalgia Super Stock, Nostalgia Muscle Car, Pro Mod, and several other bracket racing classes to enjoy. If you can't have fun at these events you are just not doing it right!
There are a total of six venues this free entry is offered for in the eastern US, all on the same form.
Hope to see you there!

jgilj

Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Redeye WB
Great opportunity to get outside in nice weather...with no mask if you choose! If you sign up to race your Gen III Hemi (2005 and later) your entry to the weekend is FREE, as in no entry fee! You can sign up and get on the mailing list at nmcadigital.com. There will be other classes including Nostalgia Super Stock, Nostalgia Muscle Car, Pro Mod, and several other bracket racing classes to enjoy. If you can't have fun at these events you are just not doing it right!
There are a total of six venues this free entry is offered for in the eastern US, all on the same form.
Hope to see you there!
Come on out, let’s have some fun!! Look me up I’ll be there. John

Attachments

FlyByU

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Stafford
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2010 Challenger SRT
OP
SIXGUN

SIXGUN

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Madeira Beach
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye Widebody
Thread Starter #4
I would like to be there but already scheduled for something else. If it changes I will be there!

jgilj

Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Redeye WB

FlyByU

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Stafford
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2010 Challenger SRT
Awesome

Member ID
Reactions
City
Parrish
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Red eye widebody show and drag car
I just got car Not dragged since seventies, i felt the cat needed a lot of support so before tune doing engine I'm on suspension and braces/ What class will I run.? I might have my ARH full long tube exhaust by then. IM in Parrish an hour away, so ill BE THERE. Jeff

FlyByU

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Stafford
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2010 Challenger SRT
I just got car Not dragged since seventies, i felt the cat needed a lot of support so before tune doing engine I'm on suspension and braces/ What class will I run.? I might have my ARH full long tube exhaust by then. IM in Parrish an hour away, so ill BE THERE. Jeff
Are you asking about the NMCA event or the Modern Street HEMI Shootout event?