Has anyone installed laser jammers in their Hellcat?

They're illegal here in TX but I was thinking about installing the AntiLaser Priority regardless. Anyone else have a system in their Hellcat?

I have been using them for years. Illegal in DC- Texas,, and wherever the voter as no vote. Legal here in Florida and they work. I dated a beautiful Pinellas, Lady, cop and we tried it in her car. Worked perfectly. Jams all frequencies. Companies make models that fit in the grill so not to be seen. I have had cops start to chase me, stop, start, stop. They work great and will pay for your ticket.

I have been using them for years. Illegal in DC- Texas,, and wherever the voter as no vote. Legal here in Florida and they work. I dated a beautiful Pinellas, Lady, cop and we tried it in her car. Worked perfectly. Jams all frequencies. Companies make models that fit in the grill so not to be seen. I have had cops start to chase me, stop, start, stop. They work great and will pay for your ticket.
What brand did you get?

Sorry it took so long. Had to cook the dinner for the one whom let me have 3/4 of the 3 car garage. Jammer name Phantom. Detector, power, X, K ,K a, City, Scrambler. 360 around feature. Has not let me down. Another one I have used is Rocky Mountain. Depends on how much you want to spend and $$$ tickets.