Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Heat and overheating issue?

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I am not sure who CC is but I hope they do not look like Chunky. I would change the avatar to my Challenger if I had taken a good photo of it. I haven't been anywhere worth taking a picture when the car was clean and dd it now so it stays dirty. I added a different picture of my dog for now
Not sure Who CC is:unsure::unsure::unsure:..my good man..he's iconic...he own 147 cars..wears ascots..and HUGE sunglasses...has his own TV show..or that U Tube stuff...loves Furds...and EV stuff...you may know him as Charger Challenger..make no mistake...he's yer doggies daddy:giggle::giggle::giggle:;)

OP
C

Chunky White

Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Thread Starter #22
Not sure Who CC is:unsure::unsure::unsure:..my good man..he's iconic...he own 147 cars..wears ascots..and HUGE sunglasses...has his own TV show..or that U Tube stuff...loves Furds...and EV stuff...you may know him as Charger Challenger..make no mistake...he's yer doggies daddy:giggle::giggle::giggle:;)
I gotcha!! Chunky isn't really talkative though so they might be distant relatives. :D

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I gotcha!! Chunky isn't really talkative though so they might be distant relatives. :D
Well CC makes more than a few unexplained trips to TN...so don't be so sure...o_O

OP
C

Chunky White

Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Thread Starter #24
Well CC makes more than a few unexplained trips to TN...so don't be so sure...o_O
Chunky was procreated in Georgia but who knows.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
This is interesting how the heck did I end up in this thread🙃. I guess the late night snow plowing has gotten to demon man’s brain😁

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Chunky was procreated in Georgia but who knows.
I think we should give ol'e Chunky a paternity test...and settle this once and for allo_O

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
This is interesting how the heck did I end up in this thread🙃. I guess the late night snow plowing has gotten to demon man’s brain😁
Our member Chunky..."a member in good standing" for over 6 months...had no idea who you were...o_Oo_Oo_O:unsure:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Our member Chunky..."a member in good standing" for over 6 months...had no idea who you were...o_Oo_Oo_O:unsure:
I saw it as my duty to enlighten him